Reworked Monster Cards [Patch 10.4.1.1000]

• Did you deleted some cards from game? I had more than 2600 cards, now less but missing cards seems to be only the new implemented one

The cards were not deleted. But 29 new cards were added to the game.

im having the same issue i guess . Monster Card Compendium says i have All Cards 2605/2621 and i farmed some new ones from windmill basement allready . before the patch i had 2610 .

And then the Ranking says i currently have 2625 .

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Hoi,

2 New Filtering Option would be much appreciated to find specific card/s better .

1. A Filter for the Current Zone you are in.

2. A Filter that shows you all cards that Star level can be upgraded .

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Official Post

The cards were not deleted. But 29 new cards were added to the game.

im having the same issue i guess . Monster Card Compendium says i have All Cards 2605/2621 and i farmed some new ones from windmill basement allready . before the patch i had 2610 .

And then the Ranking says i currently have 2625 .

Greetings

We will check the information, thanks for the feedback.

• When trying to increase star level of an orange card I have this https://gyazo.com/37fc74b7f4b4ec3619834a9ff1d84a83

Greetings.

Same Here . you can increase the Star level of orange cards to lvl 5 that way , with seemingly no cost . Only downside is appereantly you cant change attributes from that cards then anymore xD

Gyazo

Greetings

• Also ,I dont know if its intended or not, if you kill and/or disenchant more mobs than required for a star level and you upgrade the star level everything is resetted to 0. So if you have e.g. like here https://gyazo.com/7a36adeaff4025845c08983bfcd564bf, 7/4 disenchants, couldn't you change it so that 3 remain in the next star level and not like it is right now (https://gyazo.com/811ed734a480e0ea2cde4f5c2cdb73fd).

At least for me, I just kill for some time and then disenchant everything, and its really bothersome having to check for each card how many I can disenchant before having to upgrade the card first.

Greetings

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Also Card - Golo (Card ID 777520) is an "old card" and can't be disenchanted. (and is not in the star system although its a Howling Mountain card)

• Gyazo
    gyazo.com

every time you upgrade, you have to kill again..need to fix "stay"..

Also I have no idea how the dungeon cards will work because the Tank will be considered killed and will not be reflected to other people

• I tested a bit around , the issue seems that you cant upgrades cards anymore that reached 5 Stars ( i hope that is not intended ).

I just got a windmill basement card to 5 stars and i cant upgrade it anymore , other 3 or 4 star cards are still upgradable for me ( changing / increasing attributes on the card)

Greetings

• Official Post

Frame hints.

Some visual parts may not match, but this is the image that awaits us in one of the upcoming patches. Some visual parts are used as a template and do not carry reliable information. If some functions are unavailable or don't work, please don't worry. We will fix all the errors in one of the following patches, and we will introduce new features over time.

• The new interface looks phenomenal, good job!

1) Is it possible to do something to avoid farms collecting all the drops? It's terribly littering my backpack,

I used lootit and then forgot to turn it off and threw int/int and sta/sta from WB

2) Can we resign from the division of cards into defensive/etc?

3) Upgrading cards should be a bit cheaper, think about new players :)

• I can confirm that once a card reaches 5star no stone works on them anymore.

• Regarding CardID 777656. Its impossible to level the starlevel of this card^^ The mob is an NPC which you can't kill so only the disenchanting part works

• First impressions faded away a bit.

My overall view of the system is as follows:

it looks better, it gets worse. I still have to do the same stupid, unnecessary and irritating work with the stones as before, but I have to kill the mobs like in some Metin.

In addition, I do not know whether the values on the cards will change in a month or the prices will not drop. After more than half a year of waiting, I got an even more toxic system than I had and I don't intend to use the "capabilities" of this system any longer.

There is no point in dividing cards into defensive/magic/other, the values are low and the costs are the same regardless of the card's benefits.

I am amused that in mini-games you were so guided by the good of new players, etc., I am curious how this system relates to new players.

Maxing cards for dias should be much cheaper, also depending on the number of stars and the obtained attribute.

Farming these cards in the zone is a pain for me. And even at the cosmic prices you came up with for maxing the card, I can't do it the way I want to, not use the crap system, pay and not give a fuck because I have to use stones to get the stats required, nonsense.

EDIT 1:

Upgrading the stars in cards should be automatic, or the excess cards/kills should not be lost. The current form is a misunderstanding.

EDIT2:

Can anyone tell me why the stones are still so expensive and their prices are rising? I thought that the changes were supposed to improve this system and make it more pleasant.

EDIT3:

I really miss some readability in the interface,

you have added a place where it says how many attributes the card has.

Could use some rating so that you can scroll through the bestary to see which cards are not enhanced.

• Regarding CardID 777656. Its impossible to level the starlevel of this card^^ The mob is an NPC which you can't kill so only the disenchanting part works

I think you can extend this Issue to alot of Cards.

There are alot of Cards allready in the System that are not obtained from actually "Killing" but from Turning In Quests ( like Morrison or the red eyed bear from logar which are quest mobs / 1 time enemies )

Same goes for various event Cards where you get the Card from doing a specific task. ( For example all the Oheim Cards from Christmas)

Greetings

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• Hoi

Card ID 770003 / 777193 / 777012 / 777014 / 777520 / 777013 and nearly all Oheim Cards (except 3 ) in Howling Mountains are Classified as Old Cards and cant be upgraded.

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Greetings