Returning player questions

• Havent played since just after Tikal was released.

1- What is the best starting tier for mana stones now? where do i get the gear/ where do i buy the belts?

2-Is 70 elite skills still the highest?

3-What role is best to get into a guild (dps,heal,tank).

Thank you in advance for any answers :)

• Welcome back !

1- The highest regularly available items are t6 and can be farmed best in Ice Blade Plateau. It is not possible to buy t6 items from a vendor. However, the transmutation process has been sped up a lot.

2- Yes, lvl 70 elite is still the last one (although there are now elites available for combinations like Champion/Druid etc)

3- For a newcomer/returning player I'd recommend Warlock/Mage, almost no gear required and always needed.

• Welcome back !

1- The highest regularly available items are t6 and can be farmed best in Ice Blade Plateau. It is not possible to buy t6 items from a vendor. However, the transmutation process has been sped up a lot.

2- Yes, lvl 70 elite is still the last one (although there are now elites available for combinations like Champion/Druid etc)

3- For a newcomer/returning player I'd recommend Warlock/Mage, almost no gear required and always needed.

Nice, thank you for the information.

• Hi, 1.Tier 6, starting gear and 80lv boost obtain at starting level of your character(can be received on any other start zone), npc Johny Walker next your first spawn. Eq enough good to do lower ini.

2. 70 highest currently

3.Depends on current requirements of guild, usually tank and heal wanted mostly.

• usually tank and heal wanted mostly.

But please be aware that the starting gear for healers is not really useable due to the lack of +healing on the items. It has a lot of defensive potential, but you won't be able to heal very well.

But since it is is mostly stamina/HP oriented, it would go a long way to starting if you were to go wl/m.

Added the Label Gameplay