Posts by dexhunterz

Dont think its dead. Just mostly active during EU time. And havent seen many guild recruitments that didnt want "rofl ready". Which i dont know what that is or means. Also i dont think many post or look at forums.

This issue will also always benefit magic damage/cloth wearing classes. As EVERY class can always wear cloth. If a new player asks "what class should I start with guys?", the answer is always "magic damage/cloth". Want to play Scout? Cloth s/wl...knight k/m dps cloth, and so on. And this is also seen in the stat prices where you can see "wtt 1 int/int for 2 str/str".

Also, where are the physical damage mages and druids? Whenever a class gets elite skills that differ from the "standard" style of said class, its almost always taking a physical class and turning it to magic. The only class i can think of that isnt like that is p/w (recently nerfed btw)

Just my 2 cents good day :)

I tried Arcadia Utilities, but when I try to save the macro the client locks up. Ive tried everything. Removed all other addons etc. Is there a way I can get this version of Kitty Combo as standalone macro?

Welcome back !

1- The highest regularly available items are t6 and can be farmed best in Ice Blade Plateau. It is not possible to buy t6 items from a vendor. However, the transmutation process has been sped up a lot.

2- Yes, lvl 70 elite is still the last one (although there are now elites available for combinations like Champion/Druid etc)

3- For a newcomer/returning player I'd recommend Warlock/Mage, almost no gear required and always needed.

Nice, thank you for the information.

Havent played since just after Tikal was released.

1- What is the best starting tier for mana stones now? where do i get the gear/ where do i buy the belts?

2-Is 70 elite skills still the highest?

3-What role is best to get into a guild (dps,heal,tank).

Thank you in advance for any answers :)