Posts by Shandy

The Thunderstorm guild will welcome new people, we are looking for a tank, heal, dps, support. The guild is Polish-international, we have a significant group of Polish players but also other international. There is a table for the equal distribution of the loot, the castle towers are at 4% and the physical defense at 2%, we help the new ones in pre q on tikal and higher instances. The guild lineup includes a large group of women! We offer joint trips to instances full of nice atmosphere and humor. Write in-game to Galaxy, Aniolek, Akos for more details.

Gildia Thunderstorm przyjmie do siebie nowe osoby, poszukujemy tanka, leczyka, dps, support. Gildia jest polsko-międzynarodowa, posiadamy znacząca grupę Polaków ale także innych międzynarodowych graczy. Prowadzona jest tabelka dla równego podziału łupu, wieże ataku są na poziomie 4% a obrony fizycznej na 2%, nowym pomagamy w pre q na tikala i wyższe instancje. Gildyjny skład obejmuje liczną grupę kobiet! Oferujemy wspólne wypady na instancje pełne miłej atmosfery i humoru. Pisz w grze do Galaxy, Aniolek, Akos po więcej szczegółów.

Ciezko sie czyta zdania dlugosci muru chinskiego :D

Nowego gracza gildia Thunderstorm chetnie przyjmie, pisz priv Galaxy, Akos, Aniolek. Oderujemy duzo darmowych dobroci i pomoc, a takze ubaw po pachy ;)

gildia Thunderstorm rekrutuje napisz do Aniolek albo Galaxy. Swietna zabawa z ogromna dawka humoru, przekonasz sie sam. Pomagamy jak tylko mozemy kazdemu.

Hi, 1.Tier 6, starting gear and 80lv boost obtain at starting level of your character(can be received on any other start zone), npc Johny Walker next your first spawn. Eq enough good to do lower ini.

2. 70 highest currently

3.Depends on current requirements of guild, usually tank and heal wanted mostly.

Hi there, firstly uinstall game fully including deleting game folder. Then from here https://chroniclesofarcadia.com/downloads/ download game client parts all of them and install. Last run client and let it to patch to newest version however best to not exit before fully patched. If you already have downloaded arcadia client just remove game, install freshly and patch it. If above can't help in your case so mayne other will help soon.