Mirrorworld Instances Translation deficiencies or errors

• Hello,

I don't know if I play the game in Turkish, but when I enter Mirrorworld Instances

• Dynamic Mirror Shrine (Press the M, Chinese, Japanese and so on. It looks like) and We want Turkish language support for this map.
    • Steadfast Mirror Heart of the Ocean (Press the M, Chinese, Japanese and so on. It looks like) and We want Turkish language support for this map.
    • Mystical Mirror Water Cave (Press the M, Chinese, Japanese and so on. It looks like) and We want Turkish language support for this map.
    • Dynamic Mirror Altar (Press the M, Chinese, Japanese and so on. It looks like) and We want Turkish language support for this map.
    • Steadfast Mirror Ruins (Press the M, Chinese, Japanese and so on. It looks like) and We want Turkish language support for this map.
    • Mystical Mirror Tower (Press the M, Chinese, Japanese and so on. It looks like) and We want Turkish language support for this map.
    • Dynamic Mirror Corridor (Press the M, Chinese, Japanese and so on. It looks like) and The name of the exit door is Sys120300_name
    • Steedfast Mirror Shrine (Press the M, Chinese, Japanese and so on. It looks like) and The name of the exit door is Sys120300_name
    • Mystical Mirror Nest (Press the M, Chinese, Japanese and so on. It looks like)
    • This map is in English. We also want a Turkish language option.
    • Steadfast Mirror Dreamworld (This map is in English. We also want a Turkish language option) and The name of the exit door is Sys120283_name
    • Mystical Mirror Pirate Ship (This map is in English. We also want a Turkish language option) and The name of the exit door is Sys120283_name

Thanks