Posts by Xeae

Hello,

ID: 113689 NPC Ange Rasa
    3) [206428 Antik Ganimet Sandığı] x3 [206423 Kalıntılar Soruşturma Takım Madalyası]

I think it might be better to give a higher quality reward like [207323 Sabah Çiği] instead of a low-level reward like [206261 Talih Otu].

In this way, better donations are made to the clan

Hello,
    11.0.0.9001.en
    quest id: 428197

item id: 1248453

The collectible item required for this mission is bugged and we cannot collect it. I asked my friends and they also have this problem. The solution is to switch between Server 1 or 2.

Hi,

I write these using translation. I apologize for any mistakes.

As it is known, there is the concept of DROP in the game. We know many methods to increase DROP. When we apply these methods, this is reflected in the (c) interface. What is unknown is that the drop increases when the party is formed, but how effective this is. That's why I request that the drop increase that increases when the party is formed is also reflected in (c).

Hello,

As seen in the picture below, I want to leave the game while playing Malatin's Dungeon, but this is not possible. I went to the 4 corners in the picture, but they don't throw me out. It would be nice to add an option to leave Malatin's Dungeon, as in the other Mini Game.

Thank you.

Language: TR

Client Version: 11.0.0.8002.en

With prestige, mounts can be ridden in most dungeons.

Zone ID = 209

Zone Name = Dalanis Sewers

But you cannot ride in this dungeon. Is this normal?

Hello,

My level is 60 and I just participated in the pumpkin event. I saw that the creatures inside were level 99 and I was scared. Is this normal?

Hello,

Sascillia Steppes/Fogur Marsh Refining Yellow Juice (421012) I take quest but

I think there is no information in the quest content because link When I look at the website, it says Willow Wood is required.

1. Language: TR
    2. Client version: 11.0.0.6002.en
    3. There may be a translation error

Hello,

I playing the game's own language, Turkish. Lyliya [A Little Girls Wants to Play] options appear incorrect or unclear to me.

1. Language: TR

2. Client version: 11.0.0.6002.en

3. There may be a translation error

Hello,

I playing the game's own language, Turkish. NPC Andalus Lee options appear incorrect or unclear to me.

Hello,

I have +500 cards in my main account. Now I decided to leave this account and switch to a new account. It took me a lot of time to click and transfer all the cards I had collected with my old account to the new account.

My suggestion is to create a method that allows us to remove the cards we have more easily.

I just logged on in the new platform, which looks pretty good (at least regarding the functionality). The coloring might be questionable, but that's just my personal feeling. It's well structured and I'm able to find everything with fewer clicks. Thanks for that. Also I'm looking forward to the coming VIP changes, that have been announced.

But is it inteded that my browser asks me if I want to save passwords, everytime I navigate from the security section to another one? Seems a bit buggy to me somehow.

Hello, I think I saved it before and auto login but now it is not happening. I am using Microsoft Edge too and the Save password option did not come up. It is not coming. I always have to re-enter the password.

Hello, Sory my English not very good.

Here is what I want to look at;

For example [Card - Chronicler] is not sold at auction. I also don't have this item. I would like to see the pre-sold price of this item in the Auction. Can you add such an option? Thanks.

Note: I know I can see the past price if this item is on me

Hello,

The site is open and throws me out when I am not actively using it. I think the ejection time is too short? Can you make this take longer?

Hello, I started having a problem with PATCH NOTES 10.4.0.4010 that came to the game yesterday. Whenever I press W + A + S + D, click the MirrorWorld button and close the button, the character starts to move on its own. To prevent the character from moving to himself, I press the Space Key to make W + A + S + D in the air and start entering the problem. Do you also have such a thing as the characters acting on their own?

Hello, I asked my friends and they said he dropped out of the game when he went to the character selection. I asked this from the world channel and many players said that they dropped out of the game in the character selection. This problem sadeca was not special to me. Thank you.