Posts by Xeae

Hello,

As is known, house maids give us a certain Buf.

1. Magic Curriculum
    2. Battle Curriculum
    3. Protection Curriculum
    4. Cooking
    5. Crafting

6. As an option, an option like "+ Heal Bonus" can be added for Priest or Druid players?

or

When we buy the 1. Magic Curriculum, you should take 2. Battle Curriculum and 3. Protection Curriculum with you. For example: 6% HP, 6% M.A, 6% B.A. Taking them all at the same time.

Isn't it pleasant to even think? <3

Thank you.

I think you are right. It was fixed when I deleted the addons. ;(

Hello, I don't know if I'm writing in the right place? With the new patch "Patch Notes 10.4.0.4006" that came to the game yesterday, the FPS dropped too much in the game. Is this problem unique to me? my friends started to have the same problem.

Hello,

I talk to the NPC and get the quest The last Proff "The Advancing Mutation".

It gives me 243503 (Trap).

109466 (Demon Weed) I am using the remote item it says "Target is too far, please move closer". I cannot use the item.

109466 (Demon Weed) I go over it and it says "You need to figt the Mutated Demon Weed." I cannot use the item.

109466 (Demon Weed) Mutated Demon Weed Reducing below 10% HP "The target is busy." I cannot use the item.

109466 (Demon Weed) Mutated Demon Weed Reducing below 5% HP "The target is busy." I cannot use the item.

109466 (Demon Weed) I'm killing a Mutated Demon Weed. I'm using the item. It says "Target dead" and I can't use the item.

I could not figure out how to do this task. BUG this mission?

Thank you.

Hello,

ID: 493039 Priest/Scout Level: 45  ID: 491147 Urgent Heal It doesn't work when I use it.

ID: 493039 Priest/Scout Level: 45 ID: 499977 Heal it works here.

I get it now. Thanks for info :)

Hello,

ID: 493039 Priest/Scout Level: 45

When you cast a Heal on a friendly target whose HP is lower than 30%, the healing effect will be additionally enhanced by 591.6 + 20.8%.

Although I and my friend tried many things in many ways, we could not use the capability of this. I guess it's not working, it's broken or the description part isn't correct?

I tested it with my friend while I wasn't wearing any items;

1-) My HP is 100%, my friend HP is 100%, I give him a health regen, going 188.

2-) My HP is 100%, my friend is 10%, I am regenerating him 188

3-) My HP is 10%, My Friend's HP is 100%, I am regenerating 188

4) My HP 10%, my friend's HP 10% HP regen 188

Hello,

no I do not use

Once upon a time, an adventurer lived in the town of Howling Mountains. He used to make a living by selling the animal furs he caught in the wild forests.

While Logar was selling the animal cures he caught in the market, voices began to rise from the public saying "long live our princess". "What are you selling here?" asked. Adventurer said, when my Princess saw you, I forgot what I was selling. While the princess was grinning a faint smile, a distant voice shouted "Damn you princess" and attacked the princess with the Wooden Crossbow, but the Adventurer suddenly jumped in front of the princess and Wooden Arrow hit the adventurer. The princess was so impressed, "I order this adventurer who saved my life to be treated." they took the adventurer to Varanas.

The princess, who started to get very curious about the adventurer after this behavior, started to feel something towards him. He was deeply curious. Who was this courageous adventurer?

The princess, succumbing to her curiosity, waited for night to come and secretly went to the infirmary and met the adventurer. Realizing that she felt something for her when she was alone with the adventurer, the princess asked the adventurer if she would be my prince.

The princess told her father what happened the next morning and told her father that she wanted to marry the adventurer. The king, who was very happy that his daughter's life was saved, called the adventurer before him. After what he had done for his daughter, he wanted her to marry his daughter. And the adventurer, who accepted this, swore that he loved him and would protect him at all times. Thereupon, the king, who said that we should make this great love immortal, declared that day, that is, February 14, Valentine's Day. Adventurer then gifted him his mother's ring, his most precious asset. In return, the princess ordered them to make an armor of the strongest and gave her this armor as a gift. Thus, on Valentine's Day, all lovers came to give gifts to each other. Now, every February 14 adventurer and the princess's immortal loves are spoken. All the lovers had given each other gifts.

Character names : Usta and Florida

Hello,

As it is known, activity had come to the game before. Many people had maximized the characteristics of their servants thanks to this activity. For those who start the game later, like me and me, a maximum of 6 house maids are required. These 6 maids are sometimes not enough for me. For this reason, can you increase the number of servants above 6?

Thanks.

Autumn feast

NPC Name : Fez William

ID : 113815

According to the Turkish translation, this NPC is asking me for 10 ID: 206266 Autumn Desert Coupons. I gave, does not accept.

This time, I collected 20 ID: 206266 Autumn Desert Coupons and gave them away.

I think it should have written 20 in Turkish translation, but 10 was written.

Hello,

Druid/Priest ID: 1501067 (Kaya Koruması)

Talent appearance is not too rude?

I wanted to play with Druid / Priest but because of this look I decided not to play :(

Can you do something about it?

Thanks

Note: This ability has 15 minutes of appearance time

Mage/Warde skill

ID : 491169 Plazma Oku There is a translation error

ID : 502270 Yüklü "Increases Magical Critical damage by 644%," ıt's says. I think this should be 6% or there is a translation error.

ID: 1244053 (Hayat Kroniği) : The features he said when purchasing are visible, but when they buy and use them, the features they give are unclear. "Tüm grubun Maksimum CP Değeri (Buff0-0)" the feature it gives is unclear.