Global Cooldown

• all skills with CD 1 sec is a loss of 30-40% dmg
    only a warr/mage will bs stronger than evereyone, again

Really? Then i would suggest a 30-40% dmg nerf for scouts snipe. reduce the cd to 1 sec and the snipe will be fine

Dont know what you mean. I hope a missunderstanding because you have written your thoughts in a wrong way, because you are not a native english speaker :D (if no missunderstanding, first sentence please :D )

• all skills with CD 1 sec is a loss of 30-40% dmg
    only a warr/mage will bs stronger than evereyone, again

Really? Then i would suggest a 30-40% dmg nerf for scouts snipe. reduce the cd to 1 sec and the snipe will be fine

Dont know what you mean. I hope a missunderstanding because you have written your thoughts in a wrong way, because you are not a native english speaker :D (if no missunderstanding, first sentence please :D )

What didn't you understand?Skills that have a global cooldown, for example, a charged strike(Beast Awakening), began to work slower. Previously, there were 30 hits in 30 seconds, but now there are 23 and so every skill that has a global cooldown.

• Really? Then i would suggest a 30-40% dmg nerf for scouts snipe. reduce the cd to 1 sec and the snipe will be fine

What didn't you understand?Skills that have a global cooldown, for example, a charged strike(Beast Awakening), began to work slower. Previously, there were 30 hits in 30 seconds, but now there are 23 and so every skill that has a global cooldown.

Now it is clearer what you want to tell us.

At the beginning you said, that all skills with only 1 sec CD has a lower damage than the same skill with more than 1 sec cd ;)

Anyway, i can use 25-26 gcd skills within 30 seconds. Yes, it was 30 before. Now there is a kind of delay between skills. I agree with that. But it is not related to skills with 1 second cooldown as you said before. It is related to the global cooldown trigger. Maybe there was a change with that mechanic in the last patch?

• Really? Then i would suggest a 30-40% dmg nerf for scouts snipe. reduce the cd to 1 sec and the snipe will be fine

Can confirm, please revert this change. It is a major nerf to all classes that use non-gcd skills.

• Hi

For the first time today there was a desire to close the game. Why did you do this? For the sake of balance? The fact that classes except mages have become slower to beat this can be accepted but the fact that buffs are used once a second is just a nightmare terrible.

• Global cooldown for all skills is terrible. Very uncomfortable to play with this gcd. It is not a balance, it is just disbalance classes now with the new patch and all your diligences and your hard working for a few months to balance classes was lost with this patch unfortunately. Return previous patch, I think many will agree.

• Just a few tests on dummy.

Warden/druid, just spamming charged chop (non gcd)

https://gyazo.com/24e26ead820c4afd91519bbf1b856eba

Mage/scout single shot without elit (non gcd).

https://gyazo.com/c8cece769a762570088dc922357ba898

Mage purge with GCD

https://gyazo.com/a73d2634f2b297b974f0bf791fc78fa4

As you can see some hit between 1s and other between 2s. Im losing like 30% of my skills both gcd and non gcd. Something is really wrong :/

• Since the latest patch 10.2.2.2003, "Common cooldown" after using the skill has been longer.

(It is not cooldowns that is set individually for each skills(eg. 4 seconds or 10 seconds etc), but a cooldown of about 1 second which is common to all skills when those used.)

Just in case, to put it simply, the "red rotation" of the skill icons in action bars when using the skill (though I can't think of a proper expression) is slower than ever. Therefore, it hinders the continuous use of skills in macros.

So far, for example,

/cast skill1

/wait 1

/cast skill2

Or,

/run CastSpellByName ("skill3")

/wait 1

/run CastSpellByName ("skill4")

/wait 1

/run CastSpellByName ("skill5")

Until now, as mentioned above, the skills were continuously activated with a setting of about 1 second without any problem. But after this patch,

/run CastSpellByName ("skill3")

/wait 1.4

/run CastSpellByName ("skill4")

/wait 1.4

/run CastSpellByName ("skill5")

Even if it is set for such a long time, "Cooling down" is displayed and skill is often not cast.

Though I'm connecting from Japan, but by the way, in my environment, there is no problem with Internet connection and DNS benchmarks.

I don't know if it happens to be temporary, but If this is a change due to the effects of a patch (whether Intentional or unintentional), I'll hope it quickly fixed.

Regards

• Hello :)

It's been reported a lot of times ingame and on the forum, GM Wells said in-game that the developers are aware and working on it.

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

Approved the thread.

Changed the title of the thread from “"Common cooldown" after using the skill has been longer” to “Global Cooldown issue”.
  • Regarding to the patch 2003:

"Applied a temporary solution for cooldown delays."

I can't see any difference. Same behavior like yesterday. Or is it only fixed in custom instances?

Kind regards

Changed the title of the thread from “Global Cooldown issue” to “Global Cooldown”.

Closed the thread.