Bug of character behavior when moving between areas, zones

• Though as the title says, I can't remember for sure, but this is a phenomenon that has been seen from about a year or two ago. (Maybe It doesn't seem as old as a "sound bug")

While moving from area to area by walking or riding, the moment the area switches, the character moves momentarily to another way regardless of the key input direction.

(Example of location : Silver Spring ⇔ Aslan Valley, Syrbal Pass Sarlo, Coast of Opportunity Xaviera, Limo Desert Land of Malevolence, etc.)

Though I've listed a lot of just in case, but from the nature of the matter, it probably location doesn't matter.

By the way, in my case, charactor often move to the left for a moment.(I don't remember right or backward)

Regards

• Yes. I have to same problem :)

• Time goes by quickly. In Japanese, it is called "Kouin Ya no Gotoshi(光陰矢の如し: Time flies like an arrow".

It's been almost two years since I posted it on September 8, 2020, but there is no sign that it will be fixed at all.

Can't it be reproduced as usual?

It's not even a question of reproducing for anything anymore, I haven't done anything special.

I'm just moving between areas on the Flying Rune Disk with dope a Galloping Gale, Buff of Horse Care.

It's certainly not a big problem, but it's annoying and can't stand if this happens every time I move between areas (again, not between all areas, though).

Regards to DEV

• Official Post

Hello,

Issue is known and here since first creation of game engine when moving between zones on one map file (Candara and some other early continents).

It is waiting on to-do for when we are able to fix it.

Greetings

Added the Label Gameplay

Set the Label from Gameplay to Zones/Instances