Posts by Pacino

So the specifications for the Surprise Attack have changed slightly. (Not mentioned in the announcement, though)

As usual, it was posted ahead of me by another man (presumably, I guess that would be about Surprise Attack, though), but I write as an addendum.

Instant warp to the location of the target that player killed. Stop this.

It needs to be the same as before.

Reasons

1. If the mob killed produces an unwanted Sigil, you will be forced to touch it.

Depending on the player character's ability, this can be a matter of life or death.

As I write again and again (even if censored), this is another inconvenience caused by a lack of the ability to envision and simulate.

2. Surprise Attack allowed the player to perform a small technical operation during the charge to cancel the move midway.

(PS: Oh, I seem to remember this being mentioned in the post above.)

This allowed for a greater tactical range and enjoyment of the play itself.

This was also an important factor in the Warrior's role as vanguard and ranger.

This change fundamentally undermines both.

And it's a folly because it does not understand the primitive enjoyment of the game, which is to "enjoy the controls". Zero point.

In other words, they do not emphasize fighting games or action game-style fun.

We urge to withdraw this.

But. Why do they keep trying to do one thing after another that they don't have to do?

Hērakleios

Farewell, a long farewell to Aquatic Storm, my fair Magic. Thou art an infidel's (enemy's) now. Peace be with you, Oh, Aquatic Storm—what a beautiful Magic you will be for the enemy's hands.

W/P.

This is i.e. a recovery magic swordsman.

Two-handed sword in right hand, recovery magic in left.

This is my most beloved play style in MMO.

Now the main question.

Fortunately, there are no strange and unnecessary changes in W/P that would force me to change my play style, and I am happy enough with the way it is now.

I'm happy enough with the way it is, but if I had to say something, I'd say,

"Bring back the number of attacks on Opportunity to the traditional 1-hit."

This is all I want.

I have an image of a heavy finishing blow (in my case, a finishing blow with a two-handed sword), so I am very reluctant to change to a multi- sequential attack.

A powerful "Killing with One Hit (一撃必殺:Ichigeki - Hissatu)". That's Opportunity.

After that, there is no need to change anything else. Don't touch it.

These are the requests of a player with 11 years of W/P carrier.

I was aware of this as of yesterday, but since I didn't have time, I am writing today in the form of a supplementary note.

It's when the zone is changed that Magic Barrier, Blessing Spring Water etc. buffs (the ones that were changed in this spec) all disappear.

And it's not only instances.

For example,

Residence ⇒ Varanas

Dalanis ⇒ Guild Castle

Chrysalia ⇒ Merdhin Tundra (direct moving)

Targon Bay ⇒ Tasuq (using transport rune)etc...

All zone changes will cause this problem.

Only one place, at Sascilia Steppes ⇒ Ancient Treasure Hunt, doesn't disappear.

(But, maybe that's just a fluke, and if do it today it might disappear)

Apparently, They're only assuming play in a single instance. I can only assume that as a result.

As usual, they don't consider derivative effects too much.

Mine from two days ago was censored by nervous "Sir Authorities". HA!

Well, whatever, though.

Main subject. As one might expect, some people are aware of this, but just in case, I publicize.

Re-merging isn't possible unless the merged potion disappears after 24 hours.

In other words, merge is once every 24 hours.

This isn't possible until at least 24 hours have passed.

By the way, there is no point to manually Delete a merged potion.

I repeat, It's not possible to merge again until at least 24 hours have elapsed.

(I don't know if "after resetting housemaid fatigue" would definitely and reliably enable a retry. I would never use that feature in the first place.

Why should I give a 1M to those incompetent housekeepers? Ha!)

In other words, it is the same pattern as the "24-hour bug" immediately after the WoF "a change for the worse.".

Can't be retried until "at least" 24 hours have elapsed.

As I, and someone else, mentioned before, it could really just be unstable functionality. But, alas, it does not seem to be the case. Objectively speaking.

They guys're making the same mistakes. No progress.

This might be bad. This is really not good in a way.

It's not even functioning in the first place. (Not sure.)

It could be a case similar to the time bug after the previous WoF "revamp".

No sane person (customer service provider) could have predicted that there would be no such complaints.

Perhaps it is intentional.

They are probably waiting for the drag that has been accumulating since yesterday to disappear, and then Maybe they plan to do the maintenance/fixes with a nonchalant look on their face. Ha!

I don't know what you guys are so stubborn about. You should learn more about consumer psychology and such.

Nerfs. Unique cards. Wheel of Fortune. Wheel of Fortune. And now this.

(And many other details exist.)

At least, I'm going to stop reporting bugs and making suggestions.

I'm not old enough to waste my time on games, so this is a good opportunity.

It's getting ridiculous. Good day.

One last word.

PlayerNET's credibility has been completely ground down.

And wise consumers are well aware of that.

バッカじゃなかろかルンバ♪

PlayerNETは面白い仕事をするね。

CoAは、意外性のエンターテイメント(笑)

As stated in the title.

At present, when each space from I to V are activated, boundaries of each space are difficult to discern at a glance.

It is necessary to devise a way, such as "slightly widening the space between each space".

That is all.

This is labor intensive, and is supposed to be the final compilation for Draco, though, ...

...but it's very ugly and useless.

I know already has been mentioned something in another thread about improving the performance of them in the future, but in addition to that, the appearance should be changed. No, must be changed.

It's ugly. Extremely ugly. Even if the that's speed was increased to 75%, I would never drive this guy.

It's been over two years since I got it after a lot of hard work, and I've never used it.

When I got it, I test drove it for a few seconds, got fed up with how bad looking it was, and put it away immediately.

A little, I can't imagine that anyone would call this "beautiful," "cool," "stylish," etc, though.

How about changing it to a more dragon-like appearance like this, befitting the culmination of Draco?

I'll upload a picture for your reference.

(from Dragon's Prophet)

Incidentally, "Ancient Dragon" type (as in Dragon's Prophet) mount, similar to this one (Scarlet Fire Dragon Mount), is already available in the Shop, but a little bit of coloring or detailing to make the design more rarity-like would be nice.

That's all. Regards.

As an aside.

As I recall from "Dragon's Prophet."

The "implementation of an aerial flight system" was on the short list, but stop.

Are they going to mix RoM with even Dragon's Prophet?

Don't do it. Absolutely not. Strong against.

It will destroy the worldview. Stop it.

And I can see the hapless scene that will become a display place for bugs.

To DEVs.

Strictly speaking, though, it's not a "bug" but an "inconvenience".

I write it here just in case.

With the latest patch,

it's no longer possible to store Time-Limited items in the bank and chest, but it's also no longer possible to be stored these guys, which is very inconvenient.

Drugs and food (already mentioned, though) aren't the only time-limited items.

Shouldn't at least these (= Pet, Mount etc.) be able to be stored as before?

It's pretty inconvenient, this.

(For example, create a new Shop Item Category. And make them storable, etc.)

I'd like to request improvements in this also.

Have a nice day.

To DEV Grox

I was busy, so instead, I asked my partner, who owns the M/P character main occupation, to shoot the video instead. And I did the video editing only.

I didn't have time to insert the elaborate staging/explanatory text as I did in the previous "Step Bug Video", so if you have any questions, please ask.

(Well, I guess you can understand.)

Note: As you can see, in order to make the magic circle at the time of activation stand out,

it's activated directly by clicking the skill button instead of using "that macro" which is required.

Only a little supplementary information.

1. Mystical Mirror Fortress (substituted by Pasper's Shrine, which is the exact same and original Map)

The object's Pentagram Magic Circle generates an aura that completely covers the mob, so it's blocked by the aura, making it impossible to direct Aquatic Storm or Thunder Storm etc directly at the mob.

Naturally, it is not possible to designate a target at the feet of the mob itself.

At least, by specifying outside of the pentagram or above the aura, it is possible to hit the mob with an attack.

However, depending on the angle, the attack may not reach the target at all, so it's not a sure thing.

Again, naturally, it's not possible to designate a target at the feet of the mob itself.

2. the Chassizz scorching sun camp.

There are intermittent earthquakes in this one vicinity, but if the skill is activated during these earthquakes, the designated magic circle will shake sometimes slightly, and sometimes violently, and the skill will be activated in an unexpected point.

Perhaps it is the transparent object (a huge rigid body?) that generates the earthquake.

Of course, there's no way to avoid it.

If, by bad luck, the earthquake occurs at the moment the skill is triggered, it is THE END.

(Of course, during normal times when there is no earthquake, the skill is normally activated without any problem.)

Naturally, other similar places exist, Heart of the Ocean (= Steadfast Mirror Heart of the Ocean) etc.

That's all for now. Good luck.

>And about a buglist... what's the problem there? Guess the devs do have such thing in their internal space, personally I don't need something like that for public view ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm trying to say, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, this way.

Read carefully.

if something is missing from the list

If by some chance the bug that a user is about to report is "not on the list of bug reports, but the GM is aware of it or is already working on it", then if we make a "list of bugs that are already in the process of being fixed" because it would save the user the trouble of reporting it and the DEV the trouble of replying to the user, then we can make a "list of bugs that are already in the process of being fixed". How about it?

That's only I just said.

And I said, "it's not a problem anymore".

What is the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯? Ah?

Read it carefully.

I don't care if you are needed or not.

Why do you make misguided accusations after the fact about something I've already said "no problemh"?

I don't deserve to be told that.

You gotta be kidding me.

That's all.

It would be better to make it possible to fix this guy and save his display position data.

It's annoying to be positioned near the center of the screen (It's somewhat left-leaning, though), and have to move it around every time.

(In other words, when relog-in, their position information is initialized)

There's more.

Storage (chests), Equipment preview windows, etc.

These guys aren't yet compatible with certain add-on (SaveUIPos), so they must be controlled by the client body itself.

Regards.

To be clear.

New ones are not needed for the time being.

There are still numerous bugs that interfere with the basic game system. And there're many more that have yet to be fixed.

It is wrong to leave it alone and start working on something new. I'm not saying "don't do it at all."

You (Team)'re in business, too, and because you have your own circumstances.

But first, it must be gain a solid footing.

Only then can we start working on new things.

I've already posted various personal requests in the "SUGGESTIONS" section.

Approval is slow, though.

In regards to this issue, I will get back to you after the next playable date of the mirror world instance where the problem occurs.

(Maybe Friday night, about this time. For SS shooting. According to circumstance, with the help of my partner)

Most of more known bugs is visible on forum in current section.

Oh, no, no, no, no.

You say so, well. But.

I've reported many bugs, but I've been told that they are "already known" even though they are not on the Bug Report, so I'm just saying so.

(Of course, I don't know if that's still the case. And in the first place, I've written many bug reports, so I understand that Bugs are visible in "Bug Reports" are as natural as "the sun rises from the east". It's a bit of a head-scratcher of a response, but well, whatever.)

I don't mean such a elementary thing.

If that is all that is currently in the "Bug Report", then no problem.

But if not (in other words, if something is missing from the list), then why not create a "bug list of bugs being fixed" since it would have the advantage of cutting down on the time and effort of players reporting and staff replying to them. It means.

Again, I say, if, indeed, "Everything currently listed is all that", then there is no problem.

That's all for the "Bugs List".

Anyway, I'll write about the AoE at a later date.

To DEV.

Since no one has reported it and there is no indication that it will be fixed, I write.

(I feel like I saw a reference to this on the Forum here several years ago, but well, whatever.)

When using Area of Effect Skills such as Thunderstorm, Aquatic Storm, etc. (Range Specification Type) , if there're invisible objects in airspace between the cursor and the specified point, Skills are activated in places the player doesn't intend (meaning, on top of that space-transparent object).

・Example:

Mirror World - Mystical Mirror Fortress  (Tip. : Magic Circle)

Around of Chassizz scorching Sun camp  (Tip. : Earthquake)

I don't write down every single situation in which it happens. You'll know it when you try it.

This has been neglected for years and years already, or even since the RoM heyday era.

P.S. Frank advice

Why don't you make a list of bugs in the middle of dealing?

At least that should be done for those that are important and have been in existence for a long time.

It saves both players and staff a lot of extra work, doesn't it?

It would be silly if I bothered to write it down and be told it was already known, so.

As the title says, for example, in the case of a full name characters be described as "Alpacino, Robertdeniro, Hiramikijiroh, Shenpei",

AlPacino

RobertDeNiro

HiraMikijiroh

ShenPei

If notation could be made in this form, it would be useful because it would be easier to ascertain the exact name of that character.

It would make players feel good.

And I would like to add something.

If this change is made, it would be even better if all existing characters could change their names only once.

(There have been instances of character name changes in the past, such as in the Japanese version of RoM and others, when servers were merged. I don't know about Western games, but it should be possible.)

That's all.

Some equipments has a blackish or dark base color, so even if the color is changed, the appearance of the equipment remains almost the same.

Therefore, it would be better to be able to change from the base color, but is this possible?

One more thing.

Colorings can be made in two places, the main color and the secondary color, but some items have colorings that can be made in parts where it is not clear at all which color has been changed, such as the small decorative rings on gauntlets or the heels on greaves.

This also should be able to change the color of the main part of the equipment (the prominent part).

That's all.

I was going to write about this matter tonight or tomorrow, too, but since a prior customer wrote it ahead of, I'll only give an idea.

It may already be out there in the team, but it is just in case.

As shown in above SSs, "change to a representation that increases the brightness of the original coloring", etc.

When the player character is designated as the target, the brightness of the name & title changes, but in the same way, why not just slightly lighten the brightness of the targeted character & object?

I think it's smarter that way, without having to put on Venomtic Aura.

And.

In that case, make an on/off button for this effect on the edge of the circular MAP window.

Of course, a new check item also would have to be made on the Control tab in SYSTEM.

But personally, I would like to be able to turn off the effect itself along with the function.

I am too, but only because it's just not a good look for people who don't use this function.

That' all.

I'd like to add Lua that allows me to specify and change the game window size.

Because when the cursor moves excessively due to operation errors, lag, etc., and the game window size changes unintentionally, it's annoying to open the system menu every time and operate.

Example

/run SYS_DispSet_SetDispWidth_SetValue(1600);

/wait .1

/run SYS_DispSet_SetDispHeight_SetValue(1024);

To be able to create macros like this.

By the way, I have already tried various descriptions of above existing 2 Lua "SYS_DispSet_SetDispWidth(Height)" by myself, but it doesn't work no matter how I try, so I guess there is no Lua at present that can specify and change game window Width & Height at once.

Or there is an anomaly.

(Or am I just describing it the wrong way?)

If not, I hope you can implement.

Is there any way to improve the inconvenience of access of the Guild Castle at the Obsidian Fortress?

The inconvenience there is outstanding compared to that of other large cities.

(If "Guild transport stone" is used regularly, it's unrelated, but needless to say, that's not the point)

Simply,

1. Renovate the passageways in the castle. (i.e. Map improvement)

2. Establish an additional new transport portal route to the front of the guild castle.

It would be one of these, but perhaps 2 would be more realistic.

It's good to add a new transport route to the front of the guild castle, and then put a Warp circle object and a Transport Attendant even near the GC attendant who is standing alone and lonely in front of the guild castle.

The Obsidian Fortress, which is (or should be) the base of the Low to Mid level zone players, will be somewhat more crowded and look better. Probably. Somewhat.

That's all.

A bug I'd forgot to write about occurred the other day after a long time, so here's a line.

Just after the start, in the 2F connecting corridor area at the top of the stairs, Player is suddenly forced to leave without permission rarely.

This has occurred in 2 points, 3 times in total in the past.

Perhaps Determination of Warp Portal on the lower floor extends to the corridor on the upper floor by loading bug etc.

The proof of that is, as can be seen, these two points are both located on the extension of the entrance/exit portal (almost the same X-coordinate).

Immediate correct is needed.

Note that due to its nature, it is difficult to reproduce for video recording purposes. It may not be necessary, though.

(Since this has occurred only 3 times so far although in less than 7 years of CoA play)

That's all.

For the time being, I'd like to say I appreciate your hard work.

However, I have only one complaint, (about Blasting Cyclone, though) it is not the "motion with the weapon in hand", which was the biggest point that I had originally asked for.

I was expecting the motion of slamming the weapon to the ground, and to be frank, it's little disappointing.

Without affectation, more frankly speaking, pointless. (This merely replaces the kick with a hammer punch)

Well, I hope they will fix it again eventually. If the DEVs are willing to work on improving it again, I'm willing to wait patiently.

Finally, 3D motion-related fixes have begun to be implemented, and we have high expectations for the future.

And incidentally one more thing.

When entered the character select screen, if the character in the default selected at first is "holding a staff" with the new combat idle motion,once the selection is changed to another character, and then the staff character is selected again, the motion will be the old motion.

Well, maybe it's already known.

That's all, so long.