Posts by Pacino

Hello.

I understand.

In any case, if it's better than it is now, that's a good thing. No problem.

For the time being, I'll leave it to you for the subsequent measures.

If there is anything I can do, I'll gladly cooperate with you.

Best Regards

〔postscript〕

Thank you. I confirmed.

I pray for the maintenance of RoM's good tradition and its further development as a CoA.

[6/16 19:50 postscript]

Today, I have certainly confirmed the results of the Bugs fix.

Both Step and Ambience have been completely fixed, and are perfect.

In particular, Step has been a concern for many years, and play became comfortable at once.

It's a great job.

Hello.

>>Step Bug Fix

I understand. It's good work.

And, about Ambience Bug.

No, it doesn't seem to occur in that situation. probably.

It is only presumed that abnormal reproduction will occur as a defect.

It is "a specific ambience that is reproduced in a specific area".

I've been playing RoM and CoA for more than 11 years in total, but the situation where this bug occurs is almost limited (although it is troublesome because there are many cases where it happens).

Here are some examples. There're two patterns.

[Situation 1]

・Forsaken Abbey, Necropolis of Mirrors, Dead Tree Cave, etc ⇒ Any area (including residence and guild castle)

That is, it is a case where the sound effect "Ooooo ..." is moved from the area (including the instance) to be played to another zone.

[Situation 2]

・Half Trading Post ⇒⇒ Any area (including Residence and Guild Castle)

That is, it is a case of moving from a part of the city where the noise is reproduced to another zone.

Frankly speaking. I want you to try the same thing as I do. You should be able to reproduce it with this.

First, turn off "Music" Volume.

Then, set the "ambience sound" high. 100 isn't bad, but it's too expensive, so 7-80 should be enough.

Then use "Home SweetHome (30Days)" from Forsaken Abbey, Necropolis of Mirrors, Dead Tree Cave, etc. to move to your residence.

After that, the terrifying ambience "Ooooo ..." that would not normally be played should continue to flow in the residence.

The Music volume is 0, so you should be able to hear it clearly.

At least with CoA on my PC, that happens.

Regards.

Currently, it’s held in the basement of Forsaken Abbey, but it is better to change it to a dedicated personal instance that imitates the basement of Abbey. There are two benefits.

1. If one player (A) is already running "Rescue the Musical Angel" in the basement of Abbey and another player (B) warps from Nedo Andus to the basement, A bug that (A)'s running event game is interrupted occurs.

This can be prevented by making it an individual instance.

(I suffered from this just a while ago.)

2. While playing the event game, player can prevent behavior that is an act of sabotage by an insensitive and thoughtless childish player from appearing and opening the automatic door to enter the basement of the Abbey without hesitation.

Opening that door is a obstacle to the movement of the player during the event game. It is insane.

In terms of time, Music Festival is nearing its end, so if it's realized (no, I think it's absolutely essential), it's likely to be next year (although it should be done immediately, if possible), for the time being, I suggest this.

Yet again, "Invisibility" bug in Ancient Treasure Hunt.

If player use "Invisibility" with given the Buff of the P skill "Angel's Blessing", and approach MOBs (it's not a close contact distance, but a distance about 4 or 5 characters), "Invisibility" is canceled automatically.

The other day, I wrote a similar case of Barbarian Battle Cry. At this rate, there're probably other skills that have similar bug. They need to be checked.

(Well, in the first place, it's just that only have to no buffs in ATH, though. However, bugs are bugs.)

Regards, to DEVs

As the title suggests, it means that when character is transported by NPC or when character leave a specific instance (Ancient Treasure Hunt), character will be transferred to the wrong place. Until now, 2 patterns confirmed.

1. When warping from Varanas Gate to any location in the castle, such as East, West, Central, character is transferred to the Gate instead of the designated destination. Occurs rarely.

Although, I have witnessed this several times already for several years.

2. After the end of Ancient Treasure Hunt, character is transferred to a completely different location (Residence. About an hour ago, the character was using a transport stone to move from that location to the residence.) instead of the Saccilia steppen.

In this case, the character was transferred from Ancient Treasure Hunt to Silver Spring.

Confirmed only once at this time.

By the way, it's unknown whether it occurs also in other instances.

Ask for a fix. Regards.

[Postscript]

Because it's such a unpredictable stuff when it occur, I guess that probably difficult to provide a reproduction video, this time.

Due to its large size, I uploaded it to YouTube.

The subtitles in the video include supplementary explanations.

In addition, I'd contacted support for another matter last week, but the answer "possible communication failure near the United States, which is the relay point for communication between Japan and Germany" may be related to this matter as well. This is speculation, though.

Well, it may be possible because it is a distance equivalent to half the circumference of the earth.

Anyway, Regards, To DEV.

Thank you reply.

I think I can post the video tomorrow.

Regarding the conditions of occurrence, if the above actions are taken at the above locations, "may occur".

That is, it isn't 100%.

More details will be written with tomorrow's video sample.

【postscript】

As for Ambience, I searched past posts, but they seemed to be organized and no longer in the forum, but I had drafts in my PC I made everytime, so I looked them up. According to it, as you say, it is a symptom that has occurred since the introduction of 64-bit. That's no doubt.

Your recognition of the current situation is OK.

However, as a side note, this is not just a phenomenon of house (residence).

The Ambience No-reset will continue in all area zones except the residence. Yes, until the player shuts down the client.

And there is no way to shut it out other than lowering the volume.

Compared to Step-Bug (naming), it's only annoying to players like me who value the worldview and mood. Therefore, it will certainly be a lower priority. It's no use.

I'll continue to wait and wait.

Regards

Considering the situation, because I thought this bug was known and be trying to deal with fix, so I didn't write for a long time. But since there is no sign that it will be fixed at all, I start reluctantly to post with a heavy waist. Troublesome.

The bug that after moving from a zone (such as residence, instance, castle, etc.) to another zone, and after loading , if the character tries something, the landing action will be performed on the spot and the skill etc will be canceled immediately (if the character move back and forth, left and right, or jumps, it's corrected), when on earth will it be fixed?

For a long time, it hasn't been fixed at all.

In my memory, this had occasionally occured when something update since about 4 or 5 years ago.

In other words, it happened from time to time, and it was fixed before I knew it.

But now, for the past year or so, it's been happening and no longer fixed at all?

Needless to say, the rudimentary personal level measures (client reinstallation, firewall settings, etc.) have been taken many times.

【postscript】

Also the ambience bug (ambience sounds played in a specific area are not reset after moving to another zone and continue to be played) is still unfixed, too. This was posted about 2 years ago.

It must be fixed quickly, too.

While playing Ancient Treasure Hunt, if the player use "Invisibility" with the Buff of the W/P skill "Barbarian Battle Cry" given, "Invisibility" is canceled immediately after the skill is activated.

Due to the circumstances associated with the 2021 forum account merge, my forum account has been transferred from "Dale Kingston Jr" to this account.

Before I knew it, not only amount of Regenerate but also it of Urgent Heal decreased.

It should have been normal just a few days ago, but did the silent fix work? (Is it from 10.4.0.1005?)

What on the earth, how many times are you doing the same thing? What do you want to do?

Don't touch the heal anymore. Don't change. Fix it as soon as possible.

That's all for complaints.

Since I'm so pissed it, Japanese (moreover real tone) is also posted for the time being.

【Jap ver.】

いつの間にか、リジェネレートのみならず、またUrgent Healの回復量までもが下がりやがったな。

つい何日か前まで正常だったはずやが、サイレント修正でもやりやがったのか?(10.4.0.1005以降からか?)

一体何遍同じことやっとんのじゃ。何がしたいんや。

もうヒールは触るな。変えるな。早急に直せや。

以上、苦情。

頭に来ているため、日本語(しかもナマの口調)も一応掲載。

1. Footsteps are very noisy. I get on my nerves.

I think the volume of the footstep audio file should be lowered a little. The volume is not balanced with other SEs.

2. I think this is definitely known, but the BGM of Residence doesn't loop. It bother me, so just in case, I posted it.

That's all. Regard, to DEVs.

I'll write just in case, but after the latest patch(Patch 10.2.2.3001), it became to impossible to log-in in Japanese again.(It's strange to write something like this just before maintenance, though.)

A few days ago, when I logged in in Japanese after a long time to check if it was fixed properly, it had been returned to a state that I couldn't even log-in.

Hey, when will it be fixed?

Far from being fixed, it had been returned to before state.

Since the latest patch 10.2.2.2003, "Common cooldown" after using the skill has been longer.

(It is not cooldowns that is set individually for each skills(eg. 4 seconds or 10 seconds etc), but a cooldown of about 1 second which is common to all skills when those used.)

Just in case, to put it simply, the "red rotation" of the skill icons in action bars when using the skill (though I can't think of a proper expression) is slower than ever. Therefore, it hinders the continuous use of skills in macros.

So far, for example,

/cast skill1

/wait 1

/cast skill2

Or,

/run CastSpellByName ("skill3")

/wait 1

/run CastSpellByName ("skill4")

/wait 1

/run CastSpellByName ("skill5")

Until now, as mentioned above, the skills were continuously activated with a setting of about 1 second without any problem. But after this patch,

/run CastSpellByName ("skill3")

/wait 1.4

/run CastSpellByName ("skill4")

/wait 1.4

/run CastSpellByName ("skill5")

Even if it is set for such a long time, "Cooling down" is displayed and skill is often not cast.

Though I'm connecting from Japan, but by the way, in my environment, there is no problem with Internet connection and DNS benchmarks.

I don't know if it happens to be temporary, but If this is a change due to the effects of a patch (whether Intentional or unintentional), I'll hope it quickly fixed.

Regards

Though as the title says, I can't remember for sure, but this is a phenomenon that has been seen from about a year or two ago. (Maybe It doesn't seem as old as a "sound bug")

While moving from area to area by walking or riding, the moment the area switches, the character moves momentarily to another way regardless of the key input direction.

(Example of location : Silver Spring ⇔ Aslan Valley, Syrbal Pass Sarlo, Coast of Opportunity Xaviera, Limo Desert Land of Malevolence, etc.)

Though I've listed a lot of just in case, but from the nature of the matter, it probably location doesn't matter.

By the way, in my case, charactor often move to the left for a moment.(I don't remember right or backward)

Regards

I couldn't write the last request because it became long, but I hope that somehow Thunder Storm's Cooldown 30 seconds will be abolished or the conditions will be moderated.

Thunder storm got 30s cd but Meteor Shower is working like the old thunder storm, just use that skill instead because is exactly the same as you request.

After checking immediately, it was exactly really.

I had used Meteor Shower to pursuit single mob, but when the specification was changed once before, I deleted it from macros, and so after that I didn't care at all.

Therefore, I didn't notice that the specifications had changed again at all.

Thank you for your kind advice.

I couldn't write the last request because it became long, but I hope that somehow Thunder Storm's Cooldown 30 seconds will be abolished or the conditions will be moderated.

It seems that other user have already made requests, but me too, would like to formally request again.

Also, since there are opinions on W/P above, if I will supplement it, I think that it will be solved by the restoration of "Blood Retention rage recovery effect" I requested long before. Of course, this is one opinion.

I have other hopes with various classes, but these too, there are already requests from other users, and the number of requests is endless, so it's all this, for now.

It's a frank impression of the senior generation that would like to lower large and large changes as much as possible.

Regards, to DEVs.

I wrote it with irony at the addendumin the Crash reports, but seriously,

- "10% damage decrement for each extra target" of Moon Cleave

- "16% damage decrement for each extra target" of Blasting Cyclon

At least, I definitely hope these two be to deleted.

I remember writing exactly the same thing before, but solos, especially instances like the Steadfast Mirror Heart of the Ocean, became little annoying again, and I'm really pissed off.

Before, I was able to wipe out and annihilate the group of mobs with Moon Cleave and Blasting Cyclon ( by desperately use Bloodlust to reduce my HP and accumulate Rage).

However, even though my equipments are strengthened compared to before, often almost one mob remains. Should a Miss occur, one more will remain.

Damn 10% or 16% decrement for each extra target? Every a mob?

What on earth is there such a unbeliebable story?

Needless to say, in places like the above, a large number of mobs linking all at once and attacking with a strong DOT, so inevitably player have to deal with many at once. Remain of dealing is a matter of life and death.

Of course, even in other places, the situation that "though I thought I annihilated the hordes smartly, a mob is still alive" is simply frustrating.

I hope "damage decrement for each extra target" of both skills must be deleted as soon as possible.

If you don't want to delete it, I hope at least to loosen this conditions.

E.g.: From the 5th body, 5% decrement for each extra target, etc.

Although, it's also annoying that weird bugs can cause frustration for a long time, so it's better to restore them to their previous original state.

The situations of solo play must be considered (sometimes solo is required).

Regard

This is a pattern crash that have been for a long time no see.

It's a crash after accepting the quest from the NPC.

File Name      : RA_10212008_Chronicles of Arcadia_A8A1590DD492_200829153758.zip

Date of occurrence  : Aug 29 2020

Circumstances    : At the Dalanis Central District in Daranis, a crash occurred immediately after accepting the  quest from the NPC (Kieron Jabbs).

Game Opened     : About 20 minutes

Zone Changes     : log-in ⇒ Residence ⇒ Dalanis Central District ⇒ Residence (my other character's) ⇒ Dalanis

Addons       : https://drive.google.com/drive…S6oxa7gGnSYysjf2rAVn734KX

Language      : English

Zone        : Dalanis Central District

Graphics Setting    : Attached jpg (my usual setting)

Remark        : Running 2 clients at once

(Another account is waiting on the character selection screen)

◆ Addendum ◆

As always, Daranis and Varanas Central have a high probability of crashes.(It's better than before, though)

It happens regardless of my high performance PC.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage must be destroyed.

No, I mean.

Furthermore, I consider that 30 seconds cooldown of Thunder Storm, 3 seconds cooldown of Explosion of Fighting Spirit, "requirement the effect of Fighting Spirit Strike" of Ascending Dragon Strike, "10% damage decrement for each extra target" of Moon Cleave, and "16% damage decrement for each extra target" of Blasting Cyclon must be removed.