Posts by Pacino

This is also a sound-related bug that has existed for nearly 10 years. (It was not corrected in either RoM originator ver. or Jp ver.)

When Player move to some specific areas, any kind of sound fx, such as skill, gathering, ambience, etc. doesn't play properly and those cann't be heard normally.

(Zone E.g. : Xaviera (around Static Lathrofea), Tergothen Bay (south of Torag Caravan), Ancient Kingdom of Rorazan (around Fallen Throne of Embers), Chrysalia (almost over the entire area), Merdhin Tundra (Around Cadoon), etc.)

Specifically, the sound fxs when activating skills aren't played (sometimes it is played). And when gathering, the sounds of such as mining ore (clink, clink, clink...) or weeding harb (rustle, rustle, rustle...) aren't heard at all, but sometimes only one phrase (such as "..., ..., clink, ..., ...", or "..., ..., rustle, ..., ...") is heard.

In addition, the sounds when portal skills are activated aren't able to heard too.

If player log-in at the above these places and start the game, it will be played normally, but if player moved from another place, the situation will be as described above.

(However, the same type area, Enoch or Vortis, has never had this symptom. Is it because it is a new area after the technology was improved? Having said that, this doesn't happen in the more older area Autoria Volcano, so it's hard to understand.)

Anyway, as a tendency, it occur with a very high probability in older areas where NPCs and monsters, or monsters with each other are fighting in a large scale and continuously.

And, it also occurs in places where many NPCs perform special actions at once, such as Static Lathrofea.

Also, even if player move to another area or zone in this state, the abnormal state of sound will continue and will not be fixed unless you restart the client.

Furthermore, when Player enter the residence in this situation, the BGM will not be played for a while, after a while, BGM finally be played after a long time.

(In some cases, it may not be played at all, no matter how much time has passed.)

Runewaker has neglected it, but can Players Net sure of fix this?

Perhaps I think DEVs already know, or is it currently uncorrectable?

Regards

First of all, I would like to thank you for fixing the "Japanese login crash" that lasted for a year and a half.

Thanks to that, I was able to see the game screen in my native language after a long time.

However.

Unfortunately, when I clicked the icons in the action bar, it crashed again and I couldn't play game.

Sorry to trouble you, but I would like to post the report again.(Just in case, I post two.)

I'll upload my character's setting files, and fdb forder SS as well just in case.

File Name      : RA_10212006_Chronicles of Arcadia_A8A1590DD492_200821235021.zip

RA_10212006_Chronicles of Arcadia_A8A1590DD492_200821235635.zip

Date of occurrence : Aug 21th 2020

Circumstances   : After log-in, when I clicked icons on action bar in the house, crashs occurred.

Game Opened   : Few minutes.

Zone Changes    : No

Addons      : https://drive.google.com/drive…S6oxa7gGnSYysjf2rAVn734KX

Language     : Jp

Zone       : Residence

Graphics Setting   : Attached jpg (my usual setting)

By the way, after log-in in several times and confirming, the icons that occured crash are macros, emotion, and item icons.

Skill icons did not crash though I did not know why. (e.g. Magic Barrier Perfection, Defender's Roar etc.)

It's just a guess, but if the icon that displays Japanese in the action bar clicked, probably crash may occur .

Of course, I haven't checked everything, anyways please verify.

◆Aug 23th 2020 Addendum◆

Initially, I wrote "You are a great DEV team.", but there are a lot of worsen recently, such as 30 seconds cooldown of "Thunder Storm", 3 seconds cooldown of "Explosion of Fighting Spirit", and that "Ascending Dragon Strike" require the effect of "Fighting Spirit Strike". Therefore, it was deleted in the sense of protest.

To be honest, I'm very disappointed. I strongly hope to remove those, and return before.

Well, this isn't what should be written here, though.

Complaints about W/P.

"Barbarian Battle Cry" must display the buff icon so that the buff can be canceled arbitrarily.

First, needless to say, since there is no icon, it's impossible to know whether the BBC effect is added or not.

And because of that, it's annoying that be assaulted by non-active MOBs constantly when the player don't intend.

Regards.

◆Addendum◆

As I noticed earlier, I am also against the deterioration of Thunder Storm.

I also have M/Ps, but the Thunder Storm is good with the specifications so far. Don't touch.

What's more, what in nature made they set a value such as 30 seconds? I thought it was a joke.

If you inevitably weaken the mage, it is better to adjust it so that the defense power is reduced.

I will post new two.

First case.

This is a crash that occurred during loading after character selection the day before yesterday.

File Name      : RA_10212005_Chronicles of Arcadia_A8A1590DD492_200818002147

Date of occurrence : Aug 17th 2020

Circumstances    : Occured while loading after character selection

Game Opened    : around 30 minutes

Zone Changes    : Loading (Character Select ⇒ House)

Addons       : https://drive.google.com/drive…S6oxa7gGnSYysjf2rAVn734KX

Language      : English(eneu)

Zone        : No

Graphics Setting   : Attached jpg

Remark       : Running 2 clients at once

(After waiting on the character selection screen, when I loaded a character so as to give a buff to another account character, crashed.)

A crash during loading of such pattern is not really within my memory.

Second case. (Occurred yesterday)

File Name      : RA_10212005_Chronicles of Arcadia_A8A1590DD492_200819042841

Date of occurrence  : Aug 19th 2020

Circumstances    : At Central Plaza in Varanas. Suddenly crashed when I was standing in front of a merchant near the fountain. (Maybe the mouse cursor moved and pointed at something, but I'm not doing anything special.)

Game Opened    : Forgot (about 1H?)

Zone Changes    : I forgot the details, but it was after moving through the portal several times inside Varanas Castle.

Addons       : https://drive.google.com/drive…S6oxa7gGnSYysjf2rAVn734KX

Language      : English(eneu)

Zone        : Varanas Central Plaza

Graphics Setting   : Attached jpg (my usual setting)

Remark       : Running 2 clients at once

(Another account is waiting on the character selection screen)

In this case, I feel like a graphic loading error, but I posted it.

Regards.

That's indeed something else, about render shader it seems. Can you provide screenshot of your /fdb/ directory with file sizes?

This is after the latest patch 10.2.1.2003, but I will upload it.

By the way, about another crash that I have been inquiring from before (crash during loading at login in a language other than alphabet such as Japanese, Russian, etc) last month, Support EDWARD LOGAN presented a screenshot of "/fdb/ directory with file sizes" of PlayerNet side, and I compared it with mine.

As a result, I already know that the size of some files is already different from mine.

(But I'm still not sure if that is the case even after this latest patch.)

Regards

I usually send crash reports to support, but this time I don't get any response at all, so I'll post it here too.

Date of occurrence : Jul 29th 2020 (I have contacted support)

Circumstances   : Occured while loading into the Dynamic Mirror Corridor

Game Opened   : around 1H

Zone Changes   : Dalanis ⇒ Dynamic Mirror Corridor

Addons      : https://drive.google.com/drive…S6oxa7gGnSYysjf2rAVn734KX

Language     : English(eneu)

Zone       : Dalanis ⇒ Dynamic Mirror Corridor

Graphics Setting  : Attached jpg

Remark      : Running 2 clients at once

Recently, in my environment, there was no such crash during loading when moving among areas.

That seems to be done a graphical error, but I posted it.

This is a defect I've been suspicious of for nearly 10 years.

When the Buff of Warrior skill "Aggressiveness" is added during non-combat, the player's Rage decreases at an abnormal speed.

This phenomenon continues to remain even after the specification change of "Aggressiveness" the other day.

Isn't this a bug no matter how I think about it?

Or is this such a intentional specification? Or is it just forgotten? (The other day, there is an example that overlapping of the cooldown of Bloodlast and Tactical Attack have finally been fixed, so it can't be completely said that it may not have been forgotten.)

Either way, I think it should be fixed.

Aggressiveness remains a useless skill.

This problem is probably about "Arcadian Patience" buff that is consuming 2 rage every second which is a known issue. It will be corrected with next patch on all zones. Rest will be investigated meanwhile.

Oh, I understand.

So, rage decreasing along with displaying dark pink "-2, -2, -2...", it's 'cause of that stuff the buff "Arcadian Patience", is it?

I see. I'm looking forward to fix.

Regards

This time, a complaint about Bloodlust.

The description says "converts 10% HP to 50 points of Rage", but it only increases by 43 or 46 points. Perhaps it seem decreasing at the same time when it increases by 50 points, but this is completely meaningless. It should be fixed.

In the first place, the reduction of Rage is too fast. Isn't it faster than before?

At least, shouldn't there be set a time lag before the start of Rage reduction?

Again, playing in Steadfast Mirror Heart of the Ocean or Dynamic mirror alter, which was smooth and without problems until then, have became frustrating. I can't play beautifully and smoothly. (Because, playing there requires a power of momentary annihilation. Especially, Steadfast Mirror Heart of the Ocean)

It is the limit of patience.

Blood Retention, and Bloodlust.

Blood, Blood. Thanks to that, "blood" is beginning to rise in my head.

Is it impossible to have time limit 24H of housekeeper potion slightly extended? At least from 24H to 72H.

And then everyone can focus more on day-to-day activities without being bothered by unnecessary "roulette".

In the first place, is it not possible to receive potions by specifying the type rather than randomly?

I think that is more efficient, aren't I?

Please take it in consideration.

Return the rage recovery effect of W/P's "Blood Retention" now.

Solo play of instances like Steadfast Mirror Heart of the Ocean, are frustrating because they're hard to do. Rage does not accumulate. Decrease too early.(Clear is possible, but annoyed in the process.)

Why did you make such a silly change? Now Urgant Heal is fixed, but now this .

Don't lose a few advantage of W/P.

As for similar reports have already been written, but after this large patch, crashes often occur when return to the character select screen or log out.

Especially when two clients are run, they occur with a extremely high probability.

I took various possible measures myself, but none of them worked.

I have already sent crash reports to the support team many times. I want you to fix it as soon as possible.

As I checked earlier, in the latest patch 10.2.1.1256, the problem solved wonderfully. Perfect!

I'm just so grateful for great job of developpers.

I show respect to your energetic work. Thank you very match!

Best regards to developpers

What is "correct". Ah?

Some people are writing stupid things,

"Recovery is less than before the patch, so restore it to the previous level."

I'm just saying.

And a word

I didn't say, "Recover like a healer."

Your story is out of point.

You have no problems, but I have a lot of problems.

Retreat.

As usual, there is no sign of fixing the weakening of Urgant Heal of Secondary-Priest (*/P. W/P, K/P etc), so I suggest here officially. (Developer Byte contacted me, but the latest patch did not fix it.)

I repeat it by way of caution. As mentioned in "Patch 10.2.1.1000-Masquerade, Class Balance Feedback" in General headline quarantined it, Unreasonable reduction in healing amount of Urgant Heal is occurring.

As below, The recovery amount of Urgant Heal decrease by about 55~60% about it compared to before large patch this time. So I would like to suggest some improvements such as boost or modify the calculation formula.

I'd like you to fix it already.

1. The secondary class is priest. (Not the primary)

2. Characters equipped with weapons excluding staff and wand(Sword, Hammer, Ax, Dagger, probably all).

Regards

The latest patch has improved the terrible situation a few days ago, but I'm still very dissatisfied with Urgant Heal's performance still declining.

Specifically, in the case of "Un-Staved", the recovery amount seems to have decreased.

It recovers only about 45% of the conventional level.

If the character has staff or wands, that's fine. However, when equipped with a sword, hammer, ax, etc., the amount of recovery is obviously reduced.

It should be the purpose of this time update to improve the class and performance that were unfavorable.

Heal ability of "Un-Staved classes secondary Priest" (such as W/P, K/P, and S/P) has not been useful at present at high level. Nevertheless, it is weakening in this Patch. This goes against the purpose of the this time update.

The current situation, Urgant Heal does not function "Urgant" healing at all. What is "Urgant" Heal for? It has spoiled some great improvements of W/P such as Regenarate, opportunity and Magic Barrier Perfection.

I strongly hope for the readjustment of Urgant Heal. At least, I would like you to restore to pre-10.2.1.1000 levels.

Please.

※Supplement

What I'm talking about is not the case where the primary class is Priest, but the case where the secondary class is Priest. It is needless to say that so-called "HEALER" is ”OK”.

I think most people can understand it because I explain it by giving all the way examples of classes "W/P, K/P, S/P etc".

It should be readjusted.

Regenerate is very good. This is a welcome change.

But Urgant Heal is too weak. This is too frustrating.

It only recovers 10% of that before 10.2.1.1000. (W/P)

For W/P cuts own HP with Bloodlust, This is a matter of life and death.

Fix it!

Just to make sure, I will add it.

This is a simple suspicion.

In short, it is a simple thing that "it was normal about 10 years ago, it became abnormal after a certain time, and it was left for a long time, until now".

Again, there was no problem in the old days. It wasn't unusual from the beginning. That is, "The thing I didn't feel uncomfortable changed from a certain point in time."

Needless to say, the resizing system for each body part has not changed at all. And the fact that "if you change the size of your hand, the size of your weapon will be resized accordingly" has not changed, too.

Nonetheless, only the weapons PC have stored will be of a weird size.

Then, it's natural to think "this is a bug caused by something".

If so "anything is possible because this is a game", it means that "even if the transformation of the player will be a penguin, a maggot, a mafia, a Yakuza, or whatever, anything ok.

Appearance is an important factor.

However, it is understandable if it is no longer possible due to internal programmatic changes made subsequently. If so, I've got no choice.

By all means, I would like to hear the developer's story directly, I'm sorry to trouble.

"Now", can or can't it?

By the way, it used to be done in the past.

I'm not saying, "Please change it."

I want to say, "Please undo the change". Cause,it used to be done in the past.

Dear All.

That's the story since I'd been playing RoM a long time ago, I'm much more concerned about the phenomenon that the size of a weapon shrinks when it's stowed on the back or waist compared to when the character holds it in his hand.

This phenomenon is not currently fixed in CoA, too.

Initially, weapons were the same size when held in the hand and stored on the back or waist. This is certain.

But after that, -- I don't remember how long it happened --, the size began to change.

At that time, when I told this to an acquaintance player, he agreed that "Come to think of it, maybe you are right." I clearly remember that.

The size of the weapon in character's hand should change depending on the size of character's hand, but the size of the weapon changes when it is stored on your back or waist.

(Although I have not confirmed, if the size of the character's hand is smaller than the default, the size of the weapon stored on the back or waist will be bigger on the contrary?)

Probably the weapon size will change to the default size only when stowed.

Especially in the case of two-handed weapons (2H-Sword, Axe, Hammer, Staff), since those are a large-sized and carryed on back weapons, this change is very noticeable. Because users most often see the back view of "My Character".

As a psychology of users who prefer two-handed weapons, I think that many people are fascinated by the enormous size of the weapons themselves and become even more attached to "my character" who wields them.

(In fact, such opinions are often seen online.)

Isn't "appearance" a very important factor in games?

This is hard to notice and may not really be cared by people who don't care, but it is a certain defect.

This has been left unattended for many years because it is not an event directly related to the game system, and few people may be concerned, but I am very concerned.

By all means, I hope that this defect will be resolved in CoA.

Regard