Posts by Pacino

Thank you a reply, DEV Grox.

Actually, last night around 1:30 (17:30 CEST 10/26)? I noticed it, and thought about writing about it later, but I suddenly became so sleepy that I couldn't even be bothered to write, so I was going to ask tomorrow.

When money is involved, even if only a small amount, men become nervous whether like it or not.

Roger that.

And.

in Bank                           Moved to inventory

I don't know if you're aware of this, but as you can see, the one in question doesn't show an icon.

(Well, as expected, it's impossible to notice at this. For this reason, I thought would ask the question again as of last night)

Now I want you to do something about this when you can afford it.

That's all. Best Regards.

To DEV, 4 cases.

This time too, Some items are likely to be already known situationally, but as usual, just in case.

【Part1】

What's this?

『Residence』, right?.

As this rings a bell by any chance, I tried several times (even though I didn't want to do it), but I noticed that the only time the brightness/color becomes normal in the case of "Atlas => Residence" is when the room is treated as entering "Volcano".

(I don't use the newly added House Style, so I don't know anything about what happens when player enter those)

In other styles, the brightness bugs occurs, it seems.

Also, it seems that the default house style itself is "Volcano".

(In other words, if Player start with a house when Player log-in, it will be Volcano. After that, it seems to be random whether it becomes "Residence" or "Volcano" when you return home).

No matter what one thinks, this seems a known thing by all accounts, but just a reminder, as usual, for pushing DEV.

【Part2】

As can see, it's impossible to display the "Housekeeper (confusing...) Menu Window" and the newly renovated "Residence Window" on top of the old "Housekeeper (Servant) Attributes" Window.

Improvement needs.

【Part3】

I hope furnishings of this.

In particular, not due to abnormal preferences, but because I want to use them a firm purposes.

And just one more thing.

I would like to see like this realistic, simple and stylish two-handed sword also furnished.

(Housed in the Zwinger Palace in Dresden)

【Part4】

Hey.

Bunny (Style5), which I reported a bug the other day, has disappeared from my Bank and from the Shop's product lineup, but will you give me a refund? It' s 100D.

I don't care, cause I dislike bunny. But you have to pay me back.

I want a refund with a proper apology.

It' s better not to act like a sneak thief.

That's all.

If you mean current skill feels slow, I would assume floating damage numbers are appearing late. We can change that too.

Oh, No, No. I don't mean that, I mean "the time that the skill is activating".

In terms of the Blasting Cyclone, it's a series of motions of "jumping, spinning, and landing".

I wrote it in the sense of "the total time of that series". I think the my wording "effect" was misleading.

In other words, it means "the total time from the activation to the end of the skill" should naturally remain the same as before.

I don't find the current skill set slow at all, and I have no complaints about the performance of the Blasting itself, so that's nothing to worry about.

Additionally, skill is using a motion called "earthstrike", where character is supposed to fist the ground, which is wrongly imported to game and triggering "spinkick" instead, which means Rolling Sobat motion is actually a mistake initially.

Greetings

So you're saying that the current Blasting motion is wrong and not what was originally intended motion?

Oh...

If that’s the case, we don’t need to waste time.

Strike while the iron is hot, I have no objection at all.

I would very much appreciate it.

It'll trouble you, but I am waiting for you with great anticipation.

Best Regards.

Thanks for the quick reply.

<P.S.>
    As an aside, can't you do something about the motion like a large one full turn Rolling Sobat of the female character in "Blasting Cyclone"?

It is possible to change its attack motion to a quick spin-slash.

Very wonderful.

It's a thick order, but I think it would be better if you could modify it in the style of leaving the current performance unchanged, but only changing the "look and feel" of the motion.

Specifically, the effect time and attack range of the skills.

Also, currently it is possible to move back and forth, left and right, in all directions, and jump while activating a skill, but we would like this to remain possible as well. (And on this, of course, speed and other operating performance is all status quo. Performance wouldn't be allowed to fluctuate up or down.)

If the motion change forces us to change this, then we have no choice but to do so. I will withdraw it.

Because it would be meaningless if the usability the most crucial thing deteriorated.

If it's possible to make it so that "the only thing that has changed is the exterior, and everything inside is the same as before," I would love to see it done.

(By any chance, the replaceable motion "a quick spin-slash" is the same motion as the "Whirlwind" in question?

Mmm, if that, I feel would lose originality and be a bit of a no-no, a little.

Well, rolling sovat motion is also interesting as this is, though.)

Anyway, best Regards.

It has been occurring since the latest patch.

When using the skill "Whirlwind", the skill motion is done with bare hands while the weapon is stored in the back or waist.

Needless to say, similar skill may exist elsewhere.

Needs fixed.

<P.S.>

As an aside, can't you do something about the motion like a large one full turn Rolling Sobat of the female character in "Blasting Cyclone"?

This is something that has been bothering me since the RoM days.

I'd like it to be a proper sword swinging motion.

It's spoiled the fun. Care to try to fix it, PLAYERNET?

It's a serious bug I noticed just now, though.

Why are the two types of Star, Etheric zeroed out?

Get back to normal asap.

It just went into maintenance, but I'm writing this just in case.

If DEV plan to fix this in this time, You may delete this on your own.

That's all.

I'm asking just in case.

https://chroniclesofarcadia.co…%20in%20internal%20houses.

Fixed night ambience in internal houses.

Is this what mean by this "fix is complete"?

If so, then it has almost not been fixed, has it?

To be precise, sometimes there are no symptoms, but most of the time they do occur.

Just for the record, this happens not only in Atlas, but also when I come home from any area.

This isn't a symptom unique to Atlas.

Not only the night, but also the dimness of dawn and dusk, or the dusky tones of Tasuq, all continue after entering the Residence.

Normal condition. (*But even this is slightly different in color

and brightness from before the rework patch. Slightly brighter than before)

Tasuq ⇒ Residence

I forget where it was, but a certain field ⇒ Residence (by "Home-sweet-home")

Not only the brightness and color tone, but also the direction of the object's shadow (the direction of the light source) are all different from those of normal Residence.

By the way, the Geforce driver is up-to-date.(Well, probably irrelevant.)

As usual, a bug that has existed for a long time.

In the first place, it is a matter of not moving zones (including transports) while casting and just holding back for a few seconds, but I write this just in case.

If player does various transports (Home, Guild Castle, transports to various locations, automatic forced movement during quests, etc. Whether voluntary or mandatory) while using (=casting) an item with a casting time (such as "Potion: Scarlet Love"), after the move is completed, the message "Cannot be used" will appear and the item that was in the process of being cast the item can no longer be used.

This can be fixed by returning to character select once or re-login.

(Before, the icon of the target item in some cases would be grayed out, I think.)

That's all.

To DEVs. I show just 3.

【Part 1】

About the search menu in the residence window.

It should be possible to specify a price range.

・Example 1: 1 to 300000

・Example 2: 1 to 1000

Input Check box: □Gold

■Diamond

■Ruby

□Phirius Token

■Ancient Mementos

□Energy of Justice

■PNC

…

In addition, "Low to High" and "High to Low" must be added as sort items.

Basically, the plan itself of Housing Rework is very good. However, but a severe opinion, the content is still insufficient.

【Part 2】

This impoliteness of tooltip should be rectified.

(He likes to hides behind the window frame)

【Part 3】

Some pieces of furniture (animals. Bunny etc) have a slow Graphics Processing when arranged. (also increases FPS)

I thought it was because I tried to put it in Bonfire, Barbecue, etc (because with flame effect), but it seems that the place doesn't matter.

There is no problem at the beginning of Place, but it gradually becomes slow GP while adjusting the size, position, etc.

(It may be because the graphic data size of animals is unnecessarily large? Just a guess)

Also, when trying to place Bunny (Style5), game crashes.

Incidentally, client reinstallation is troublesome, so I haven't done it yet. This report is just in case.

This time, that's all.

A bug (should it be called inconvenient?) that has existed for years.

Due to the long distances, the narrator's dialogue balloon is not displayed from the position of Cinderella.

So it is difficult to decide the timing of own line.

(That is, the scene of Cinderella's line after the MC's narration in the middle. Here, this inconvenience becomes a problem.)

Fixed required.

〔postscript〕

It's not something that should be written here, but it would be interesting to increase the theatrical patterns.

Because I've been playing nothing but Cinderella for years, I'm tired of it.

For example, "Macbeth" or "The Godfather". (impossible

After Housing Patch, Ambience-Bug which should have been fixed in the past have re-occurred in the residence right after moving "Varanas⇒Residece".

(Usually, a unique environmental sound that's heard in the central, east&west area of Varanas. The tone color like a church bell that continues to be heard from afar uninterruptedly. Occasionally, the sound "shaaaa..." is inserted on the way.)

Not sure if there are other places where similar Bug occurs.

Fix required.

Similar complaint have already been made, but.

Even inside the residence, just like outside, it must be corrected that the brightness of characters, furnitures, etc. changes according to the time of day (morning, noon, and night).

Alternatively, in the same way, one way is to change the light and dark of the residence texture too, though.

Just one more thing.

It should be abolished that the Residence Window always opens by default when entering the residence.

It's a hindrance.

Card Compendium is also the same, but the window is too big and it really gets in the way.

Resize, customize functions should be added to both as soon as possible.

Also, Just one more thing.

This is definitely what most think, but furniture resizing should definitely be improved.

First, it have to integrated Scale Up and Down.

(For example:After selecting the item "Scaling",

"Rotate the mouse wheel up ⇒ Scale Up

Rotate the mouse wheel down ⇒ Scale Down")

And it's needs to make compatible with keyboard.

In addition, the degree of change in size must be smaller and slower.

Num input and specification must also be possible.

Not enough at all.

That's all, to DEV

Complaint.

Change of Regenerate this time is "Oh, well", but it's strange that the first recovery isn't activated immediately after casting ends, unlike before ("before" or rather, it's been a specification from over 10 years, though).

Why after 3 seconds?

Didn't you make a setting error the timing of the first recovery activation to be 3 seconds later along with the recovery interval?

Needs to be fixed.

Regards to DEV

If it walk around the character for only a few steps, it may perform a usual walking motion like the Spider Walk, but in most cases, it move with only one graphic without taking a walking/running motion.

Especially when moving at a long distance and at a high speed, that is true.

Most ppls who started in the last three or four years may not know, but the Ice Plain Sabertooth Tiger of Dragon Fang Ridge had been "motionless - moving" for the same long time since the RoM era. (I remember it was fixed around the time of "Arcadia Runes of Magic".)

This is the same phenomenon as that.

Needless to say, there may be other partners with similar phenomena.

For example, three types of "Tethys Draco".

When stand still in the place, after performing only one cycle of the motion pattern, it becomes motionless completely without moving an inch until start moving to other place.

Well, I don't think there's any crazy player who loves Treasure Box Monster other than my buddy, but if it's fixed, the person will be happy, so I'd like to write, just in case.

That's all.

Quest NPC cards were always supposed to be not modifiable. It was known as issue in between some patches.

Roger that.

Then I contact support.

─────────────────────────────────────────

【Postscript 18:30 (JST 7/29/1:30)】

Subsequent consultation were also solved safely with Support.

(Details aren't written here)

The END.

Time goes by quickly. In Japanese, it is called "Kouin Ya no Gotoshi(光陰矢の如し: Time flies like an arrow".

It's been almost two years since I posted it on September 8, 2020, but there is no sign that it will be fixed at all.

Can't it be reproduced as usual?

It's not even a question of reproducing for anything anymore, I haven't done anything special.

I'm just moving between areas on the Flying Rune Disk with dope a Galloping Gale, Buff of Horse Care.

It's certainly not a big problem, but it's annoying and can't stand if this happens every time I move between areas (again, not between all areas, though).

Regards to DEV

Most recently, I've filed a complaint about Changes in card attributes, and the same thing is happening, even though the roots of my tongue aren't dry yet.

This time it's [Card - Tied-up Researcher], and [Card - Zurhidon Killer].

By the way, when I upgrade cards, I always shoot SS, so I want to make that clear.

As you can see, both are cards whose attributes have been changed from general to "unique".

But well, an unnecessary change.

How can such a "unique" num change occur?

It seems to be short-tempered, but what on earth when will it be fixed?

Even though I've bought the "Guild Castle Transport Stone 30days(Shop Item)" as usual, it's extremely pissed off to be forced to cancel riding, can't re-ride, and run from the castle gate to the warehouse on foot, though.

Considering the matter, it's a possible to be known already, but extremely inconvenient, so just in case, as usual.

It's impossible riding mounts in Guild Castle.

※ Message : You cannot ride a mount here

(But it's possible enter the castle in the state of ride.)

Regards, to DEV

Only 2 thing.

"Card-Donichuka" was originally General, but why did you bother to change it to Magical?

Well, that isn't a big deal, though.

Also, this one is more important, but what happened to "Card - Ancient Stone Totem"? I can't believe this, Card itself is wasn't deleted, aren't you?

At least I don't remember seeing such references in World Chat or Forums. (I didn't possibly notice it because the log flowed during instances or Mirror World play, maybe)

Maybe there are other similar "missing" cards?

I've already make a complaint to support about 1 month ago, and I got the answer "we'll give feedback to DEV about it", but it hasn't been restored with the latest patch, so I write it here as well, just in case.

Regards, to DEV

As noted by title. I remembered one old bug of Ancient Treasure Hunt, so I report it.

And again, it's also "Invisibility" related.

If player approach Ghost Guard Dog across the wall while using the skill "Invisibility", it's canceled through the wall.

This bug have exist definitely from before the Mini-Game Rework patch.

(Being from before the rework, so I write here)

Regards

[Postscript]

Just One More Thing.

In the past, recovery items (both HP/MP) could be used during ATH, but since Rework, they have become unusable.

This is just in case, also.

For now, that's all for ATH related bugs.

This time also related to ATH.

There's a bug that "Ghost Archer break through barriers and link, attack to player". (Although the first look was a while ago, I write this time because the second outbreak)

【detail】

This SS is the situation when the hate is canceled by the transformation skill immediately after the MOB is linked.

In SS, when the player approaches just in front of the barrier (in SS, the place where Ghost Archer is now stunned like a fool), the Ghost Archer who is going back and forth on the red line on the other side of the barrier passes through the barrier, and link, assult.

(In SS, my character is transformed, but of course, immediately after Mob linked, I stepped back a few steps and activated the skill.)

Of the two barriers, the one on the left that isn't shown in the SS has already been erased, and Ghost Archer has attacked by breaking through the remaining barrier on the right.

By the way, Archer links not only in the situation where only one of the two barriers is erased like this time, but also in the situation where both barriers are completely set up. (This was confirmed the next day)

But, in the first place, is this a bug or a spec?

In my memory, I don't think there was anything like reacting and attacking across the barrier here. (I don't remember clearly, because it was probably more than about 3 years ago the last time I played ATH before the mini-game Re-work patch)

However, if there was such a strange phenomenon from before, it would have been impressive and clearly remembered, so it seems to be a bug that occurred relatively recently.

Either way, this is a strange phenomenon, so I report.

Regards, to DEV

Currently, the icon on the action bar is only Yes/No 2 choice that whether to lock or not, but in addition to that,

"Only allow icon discard (discard to outside the action bar)"

"Only the icon can be replaced"

Is it possible to increase the pattern of?

(The above two are just examples)

【Reason】

I'm user that use mainly quick and precise manual operation of the keyboard and Multi-button mouse, sometimes, when an icon stick to the cursor due to sudden lag etc, I feel very frustrated.

I think this is a relatively technical request, but I would appreciate it if you could consider it.

Regards, to DEV