Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• My bad with this "cap" I mentioned. there is no cap, it is just slow in refreshing^^

But single target damage (sustain and burst) is still the worst I saw from all dps :) Maybe there could be a little buff and then this class is fine imho

• Do you have plan about Knight/Priest ? He not heal, because need wisdom and heal points. He not tank, because i not see something interesting for tanking (may be someone correct me). He may be a supp, because holy protection is good skill, but not for tank (if you not want to lose aggro). How to play on him ?)

• Do you have plan about Knight/Priest ? He not heal, because need wisdom and heal points. He not tank, because i not see something interesting for tanking (may be someone correct me). He may be a supp, because holy protection is good skill, but not for tank (if you not want to lose aggro). How to play on him ?)

It's a tank. Holy protection increase casters aggro while reducing others

A good class for DPS without a range, it can actually tank and support. But it is not preferred to be played much. because the game already has a support team that does its job as much as necessary, and it doesn't seem to be very good at collecting mobs, but if it can make some improvements, it can be a preferred class

It's a tank. Holy protection increase casters aggro while reducing others

How and where this class can show itself ?

• Who will win? Unplayable p/w for 1 and a half year OR class balance?
    We finally tested it
    RoFL to 1st boss :)

WholeINI:

Seems legit enough.
    Someone wrote about the priests changes but I think the point was different :)

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

• Class : Bard/Druid

Skill : Earthy Splash ---> Can increase rage 200(or225) from 50 ?

Skill AOE : Rock Resonation + Rapid Stone Shot ---> Can increase rage 150 from 80 ? and reduce cd 4s from 6s

because i think this class is long range mDps. also can't wait to long time for AoE again.

Class : P/W ---> 7s --> 4s ( i think that good ) :P

Greetings

• Hi,

regarding K/WL

tested now (next to idk) also in rofl against a P/W xD (only rofl gear + dc weapon) and a mage/rogue.

K/WL plate gear was highest and newly statted, while gear from the others don't even have titan or DC stats.

Overall I had less than 50% of P/W and M/R. -> Knight/WL plate fairly needs a slight buff.

-> Bcs the class have no spammable non GCD skill, I suggest to increase values of Unhole Strike to 650-700% and increase the buff of skill ID 1490836 or Skill ID 1490508 a little bit

-> or buff a little bit the conversion from parry to attack/speed

Greetings

P.S. Furthermore the origin tank has rage quitted bcs of the aggro of K/WL

• -> or buff a little bit the conversion from parry to attack/speed

your offer is interesting, but then he loses a lot in the chain

• K/wl should better work with plate gear Not Chain.

Change my mind.

Greetings

• Champion/Scout

This class has some issues as dps:

1) Pulsating Shot has a recoil which pushes you backwards. This is cool and fun! Please do not change this! But if you play Music it will cancel. This is a little bit annoying. Is there a way to keep the recoil but not make it cancel music?

2) Crippling Shot has a cast time of 0.5 seconds. So you either need Chain Drive (which gets used alot by Fearless Shot) or you need to be standing still. Both are not ideal. Can you make Crippling Shot be usable while moving?

3) This class misses alot in Dark Core and is only viable with +300% precision ATF-Title. Mechnical training only gives +56% ranged dmg on Guns. Can you add +56% Precision on Mechanical Training? Scouts for example have +51.8% Ranged Dmg + 51.8% Precision on Ranged Attacks.

Thank you,

Blackkid

• Hi ive been testing katana whit rogue side and its rly not nice to play...

For first its hard to get bleeds and perfect slice to proc (double hit) and second thing it should give on first hit right away 1 stack and to count it as double proc..

This meta is one shoting everything even in Dark Core ini and it would be good if we could stack faster bufs and debufs...

Also GrandMaster ID 1502730 is rly hard to get if you are in mobs fight since you change target all the time and its like imposible to have it all the time up that also should be good to be changed so you can proc it on difrent targets not only on one also it should be good if you could refresh this buff whit every other perfect slice (Flawless hit)

This way its waste of dias and tiers to make Katana for rogues since dmg is allmost same as duo daggers..

Cao Elipso :D pls consider these changes about rouges

• If perfect slice is to easy to use, daggers would be useless weapons just saying.

In the way how it works now, you have with katana 1 less item with stats, but if you are able to get perfect slices buffs, you benefit from your skills and do more dmg with katana.

• I didnt say make it easy to use just so we can play whit it,only to make some corrections.. I cant get buff ID:1502730 at all cuz mobs die so fast and you cant stack. It should be good if it would be stackable whit other mobs also not only one target to get Grandmaster of Katana buff!

But ur right about daggers all would go for Katana!

Also its saying if you have buff ID 1502730 it will let you apply max bleeds on any target but its not saying you need to do it when you have " ! " above your head..

• Scout/Druid

Increased Archer’s Agility attack speed to 15% from 8%.

Reduced Boiling Blood damage gain to 18% from 26.5%.

Can you explain to me where this change came from? Currently, this is the only connection on which I am able to compete with the best connections of other classes, despite the advantage in the eq tier and card values. After taking the damage, he will start to stand out a lot on maximum fire - by taking damage, you also take away the physical attack on this connection. Currently, there is a problem when you go to measure e.g. wl/s or m/s, I think that there are many other connections with which it is impossible to compete in general. When it comes to why this connection is most often chosen by players - the answer is simple, because it compares very well to other scout connections. The weakening of leather connections currently does not make sense because they are average compared to other cash registers. You have to catch up with the tier of weapons and eq. You want to encourage the game with other scout combinations, then finally rebuild s/k, s/p, buff the already forgotten s/wd, and s/ch. Tweak the s/r buff mechanics a bit and there will be different scout combos right away. (I won't mention the rogues because it's generally bad there, b / s also needs a change.

• about K/Wl

Indeed, using plate gear is nothing better than chain gear. This is unfair to players with plate gear. even though I'm a chain gear player. More changes are needed to put the plate gear to better use in this class.

• about K/Wl

Indeed, using plate gear is nothing better than chain gear. This is unfair to players with plate gear. even though I'm a chain gear player. More changes are needed to put the plate gear to better use in this class.

Totally agree. Cloth has a tank class with Champ/Bard and chain has several tank options everyone knows (that's why some ppl already run with chain tanks in DC).

Plate missing one viable dps and btw the aggro is still to high in plate gear (you have around 80-90% aggro left with plate and recon rune, but some skills are not affected by the change of generating least aggro. My suggestion is to remove aggro multiplier of all skills if shield of darkness is active or remove it in general for this class. Furthermore maybe double the affect of -aggro buffs, that you don't have 90% aggro with a recon 13 xD

Btw the parry rate on DC gear is lower than on rofl. This means with newer sets with lower parry rate the dmg will decrease in plate. Should also be in mind for this class.

Druid/WL

I also want to mention again, that the d/WL should get increased attack based on bonus heal or base wisdom. Right now you have in full heal gear fullbuffed around 1kk attack and that's not really viable.

Greetings

• I disagree.

Sure, you can tank DC with chain gear as Ch/K, but the class fares much better with plate gear.

Same thing with K/Wl. You can play it as a dps with plate gear, but it doesn't perform as good as it would with chain. So I don't see an issue here.

However, I agree on the aggro part. 90% is way too much.

• Scout/Druid

Increased Archer’s Agility attack speed to 15% from 8%.

Reduced Boiling Blood damage gain to 18% from 26.5%.

Can you explain to me where this change came from? Currently, this is the only connection on which I am able to compete with the best connections of other classes, despite the advantage in the eq tier and card values. After taking the damage, he will start to stand out a lot on maximum fire - by taking damage, you also take away the physical attack on this connection. Currently, there is a problem when you go to measure e.g. wl/s or m/s, I think that there are many other connections with which it is impossible to compete in general. When it comes to why this connection is most often chosen by players - the answer is simple, because it compares very well to other scout connections. The weakening of leather connections currently does not make sense because they are average compared to other cash registers. You have to catch up with the tier of weapons and eq. You want to encourage the game with other scout combinations, then finally rebuild s/k, s/p, buff the already forgotten s/wd, and s/ch. Tweak the s/r buff mechanics a bit and there will be different scout combos right away. (I won't mention the rogues because it's generally bad there, b / s also needs a change.

This was literaly my toughts when i saw changes to s/d..... Leather have by far weakeast combinations ,and you want to nerf the only Scout which can be close or atleast nearly close to other dps classes . I mean why ,rly why ? :)

• Warrior/Druid

Reduced Rose Vine damage gain to 10.9% from 21.8%.

Please consider that %dmg buffs have a unique behaviour on physical meleeclass. According to my calcs this is a dmgloss of 14% in burst which might be a bigger nerf than considered appropriate by the balancing team. However, a nerf is the right call in my opinion.

Thank you,

Blackkid

• Druid ISS "Forest Worship" (497917) as well as Druid/Warden "Essence Extraction" (494373)

Would it be possible to remove the gcd of this skill? It feels really awkward if you use it so you have Nature's Power and then can't do anything for 1 sec.

Greetings

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• Hello,

regarding Warden/Knight

the elite skill with ID 1490660 provides an additional buff if you click skill ID 1490859 (Heart of the Oak).

The additional buff is the buff ID 1502600 and should let you hit 10 times with offensive spells that ignore the targets defense.

I observed several bugs

- the skill also triggers with white hits

- the skill also triggers with passive hits like "Briar Shield"

- MOST IMPORTANT: The Skill triggers also for other ppls skill! As I saw only for pdps players. We did IDK and had 1 scout/druid in group and he snitched my stacks and did way more damage and ignored the defense of the mobs. We tested it several times in the instance and always as I clicked "Heart of the Oak" than the scouts dmg boosted very much and I observed loosing my buff without doing anything

Greetings