Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• From what you can see in the description of the skill, the buff to damage lasts for 30 seconds and after that you can't use it for another 10 seconds. Therefore, my suggestion is that this buff be renewed every time "Ruthless Judgement" is used.

Thank you

• Regarding the new patchnotes for b/wl.

If you limit it like that, could you also change that you loose souls if you use Soulblast on a unit you can't get souls from (if Soulhunter is active), e.g. Target Locked targets or if you have reached the max. amount of stacks per target. Cause it sucks pretty hard, if you loose souls on mobs just because the group damage isn't high and you get more than 20 soul hunter progs and you can't do anything to regain them. I mean you could just stop hitting after 20 progs I guess, but I think most groups don't find that very amusing.

Greetings.

• Regarding B/WL, it was (because it is no longer) a combination in a fundamental way quite well-balanced. Soul staking was up to a level of 10k and no one was bothered by it :/ In DC to 2b I already had a total of max stacks (10k), and now after the whole run I only have 9.5k. I wonder if this is a deliberate action to bring this particular connection to a (no playable) m/w level or if it is just a mistake.... :huh:

• Hello, please make it possible to use bard/warden skills without using a musical instrument, if you conceived it with a two-handed axe. (Stolen Music, Tempo, Concerto, Rhythmic delusion). I also suggest reducing the cast time on skills that have a cast time for bard/warden.

The amount of focus drops to 15 when changing weapons, this is wrong)

left unanswered :/

• Regarding Mage/Warrior.

Since the class is still not worth using at all, even after the recent patch - 6-8k more magical damage with good buff gear make no substantial difference, I suggest the following change to Focused Beam (lvl 20 elite):

-Also reduces the AoE malus of Static Field by 20% (40 -> 20)

This way M/W wouldn't be as strong as prior to the nerf, but viable again.

• Savior of Light (532086):

This title still only enhances focus-recovery, if your primary source of energy is focus. If you play classes for which focus is the secondary source of energy (Champ/Scout, Warden/Bard etc), this title does not enhance focus recovery. Please fix or let us know, that this is intended.

Thank You,

Blackkid

• Tactical attack ( 491142):

Remove global cd trigger on this one or increase % dps, outdated skill right now, used to be good on official servers with multiple bleed effects but not really usable on coa since it triggers gcd, we have better options on almost all warrior combinations right now.

• Regarding Champion.

There currently is a bug occuring with Shock Overload. When a skill is used in the very moment Shock Overload procs, its damage is reduced according to the players missing rage as well.

Here is a screenshot made as Ch/M (tested it with Ch/Wl too, seems to be a general bug).

Gyazo

First "Schwerer Schlag" (=Heavy Bash) is downscaled, the second isn't.

• Scout/warlock. Please very much consider lowering the Aggro level of the skill "Detection" (ID 1490800) from 25% to 15% or removing it altogether. Yes I know I realize that this skill no longer generates as much Aggro as it did before its recent reduction, however, it is still a bit too much for the current reality.

• Champion/Warrior

Rune Overload ceases to work at random times mostly after 10 hits, but sometimes after 17 or 19 hits. I have more than enough rage (kept it even at 150+). I was suspecting an aggressive afk-Checker to be the reason. However, even while moving around I was able to reproduce this issue.

• Pls overthink the current state of rouge priest this class is not that good atm. Maybe change some things.

+ remove the "high" missrate from rouge/scout but i think dmg must be adjusted then from some skills.

sdEORVa.jpeg

No Guts No Glory No Legend No Story.

• + remove the "high" missrate from rouge/scout but i think dmg must be adjusted then from some skills.

Use Precision rune and/or 300% ATF title then it works , im having 0% miss then

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Something seems broken on M/K, sometimes casts like music, kfc or even spells are randomly interrupted. No idea what causes this, wasn't able to reproduce it yet, but had this issue multiple times. Wasn't in combat, but that seems not to be the trigger. Anyone else experienced the same?

• Something seems broken on M/K, sometimes casts like music, kfc or even spells are randomly interrupted. No idea what causes this, wasn't able to reproduce it yet, but had this issue multiple times. Wasn't in combat, but that seems not to be the trigger. Anyone else experienced the same?

Yes, but not on m/k. I had this issues even on k/x and s/x

Had it also happen sometimes /rarely on Bard , but also no clue why and how

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Hello

S / Ch

Skill "Master of ranged weapons" ID 490445 does not concern firearms at all, but a bow and crossbow. Please change to improve the accuracy of the firearms by 51.8% at the maximum level. However, I wouldn't increase the damage.

Greetings

This is from RoM wiki and it's pretty old:

I haven't checked it in CoA. Ref: https://runesofmagic.fandom.co…age_/_Knight_--_Theurgist

• regarding rogues:

I did my math with new katana skill and katana weapon. using the new skill every 4 seconds for double hits will result in overall dmg loss for single target. I think I don't need to mention, that every AOE on every rogue combo will result in dmg loss, bcs the katana have less dps :D

In summary: Overall less dmg in single and AOE. Seems a good solution for mdps and chain classes :)

• regarding rogues:

I did my math with new katana skill and katana weapon. using the new skill every 4 seconds for double hits will result in overall dmg loss for single target. I think I don't need to mention, that every AOE on every rogue combo will result in dmg loss, bcs the katana have less dps :D

In summary: Overall less dmg in single and AOE. Seems a good solution for mdps and chain classes :)

Don't worry, it's only beta tests: D

• Hi!

There will be one more little problem with the rogue who will use the katana. The character will have one turn to lower the agro. Combined with hitting in close quarters, this will result in frequent deaths. :)