Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Bard

Stolen Music ISS inflicts both physical and magical dps. However, the prerequisite skill only does magical dmg. This biases magical Bards. Please add a physical component to 1491098.

Bard/Warden

Please make 1491098 usable with 2h Axe. This would counteract the boring rotation and makes Stolen Music ISS usable.

Bard/Warrior

• Reduced War Cry cooldown to 30 seconds from 90.

War Cry now has 60 seconds cooldown, not 30.

Warrior/Priest

• Fixed Barbarian Battle Cry was consuming 1 Rage instead of 3, changed it to stop affecting targets if there is lower than 10 Rage instead of ceasing, fixed it was interrupting some casts.

If you want to play Warrior/Priest as dps, the new rageconsumption is unreasonably high to play this class. This class damage is not high at all, to warrant such costs. However, as pure support the rage-consumption is perfectly fine.

Suggestion: Please add to Barbarian Battle Cry (493249): recover 3-5 rage for each single target offensive skill used.

Thank you,

Blackkid

• Are you planning any changes to the magic classes ?

My current strong impression is that we have fewer and fewer useful MDPS combinations in the endgame content.

In the mage class on the endgame instances (i.e. KS, DC and IDK) of the useful ones I only see M/WL, M/CH, M/R and M/S combinations. These combinations are the only ones of the mags that do decent dmg. M/D is weaker, but not so much as to be useless. The rest of the mag combinations I hardly see, whether among fellow glidia or other players. M/K, M/WD or M/P are practically non-existent in the final content. I don't have an opinion on M/B, but I've never seen that combination either, and M/W you practically killed with your last change (I doubt anyone will spend so many diamonds on extra gear now, only to see later that you don't generate very much damage, the cost it takes to make that combination playable is too high relative to the damage it generates).

Warlocks outside of WRL/M are also practically non-existent. I have seen individuals on WRL/S, but the rest of the combinations (and there may be 8 more) practically not at all. In my opinion, the problem of this class is things like: too little damage created by aoe skills, too high cooldowns of these skills (mages have instant aoe skills). Single combinations after running out of short buffs simply don't have anything to hit with, either because the skill casting time is well over 1,5sec or there is nothing to renew PSI with (because the beer runs out, ISS renew it once but it's still not enough, skills often don't renew PSI in blade or construct). It's a bit strange to me, because the warlock probably has the biggest elemental damage bonus, and still beats weaker than the like of M/D (who I consider an average DPS).

D/WL or D/R I think they do decent DPS, but they'll continue to do that DPS until all raid members replace gear, stats in that gear, or change weapons. It's already been mentioned about the problem of D/R when hitting trash, i.e. if you have a strong team, you won't have time to infect the whole group to use aoe skills. The D/R effect does not generate dmg at all. D/WL on aoe is mediocre, but also has a single target. However, when burst on a single target (at least I often have this problem) I have to use cloggers between the two main skills, because the strongest skill hasn't renewed yet....

P/S after doubling the cooldown of the strongest skill also died as MDPS. I don't know why you changed it, this class generated a lot of damage in trash, but on a single target it wasn't very strong.

B/M, B/WL, CH/B or W/M I'm temporarily not commenting as I see the changes made on these classes are experiments. These combinations may be good DPS for the moment, but I think they could be treated like P/S or M/W.

• My current strong impression is that we have fewer and fewer useful MDPS combinations in the endgame content.

I feel that so much, thanks for your post which is just so true. There's so much not balanced at all and so much potential for useful and fun class combinations. Especially warlocks always were much fun to play, but without any sense of existence, putting effort into them isn't worth it at all. :S

D/WL or D/R I think they do decent DPS, but they'll continue to do that DPS until all raid members replace gear, stats in that gear

I was playing D/R for quite a while and compared to guild members that already replaced stats, gear and weapons from DC (and even idk). And D/R was pretty strong, with the latest aoe nerfs in idk even more viable with its mid range aoe I guess. A big plus for that class is the dark moon buff, that enables you to use dmg food in most parts of the current inis. And having another source for druid buffs especially helps in 6 man content imo.

P/S after doubling the cooldown of the strongest skill also died as MDPS. I don't know why you changed it, this class generated a lot of damage in trash, but on a single target it wasn't very strong.

It's still very strong, played this a lot in the past, too. The nerf was reasonable imo. Will test it in idk too soon.

• Can you please change the buff of the skill ID 1490509 of knight/druid, that it works like Rock Protection of druid/priest, that it will visually dissapear after buffing?

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Greetings

• knight/mage

• Changed Holy Light Domain: The power of the holy light in you inflicts 1090 + 0.2 x STA light damage every second to surrounding targets within range. If a shield is equipped, each leve ladds to aggro generated.

In reality, this skill is taking 1% mana per second which is crazy.

• Heyho,

after the nerf of m/w, because this class relies nearly only on static field, i'd suggest to increase the conversion rate of stamina and strenght of wisdom and bravery (499589). Since you have to use the bad aoes more often and don't have anything else to use for single target than the 40% nerfed static or even just casting flame.

Greetings

• In reality, this skill is taking 1% mana per second which is crazy.

Crazy? Holy Power Explosion recovers mana and mana shield restores mana too. Crazy is p/s and r/p 😂

hmm

XD

• Warlock

It is clear, that Warlocks are pretty weak at the moment. I want to throw some ideas to make Warlocks more interesting. I am not saying to implement ALL of these suggestions. Just maybe 1 or 2 of them:

1) Upon entering Willpower Blade you will summon Pets that will do dmg based on your Psi level. 0 Psi = high dmg. 6 Psi = low dmg. The idea is, if you have high Psi you can use powerful skills so the pet should not do high dmg. Once you leave Willpower Blade, the Pet disappears. This also means, that Warlock/Warden has a permanent Pet. I think this is fine, because Warlock/Warden is extremely weak and with /Warden it kinda makes sense as class identity.

2) Make some skills CPS or even DPS-based. Example: Psychic Arrows or Soul Extrator (lvl 100 ISS)

3) Simply boost Dark Will from 111% to like ~130% and adjust accordingly to performance.

4) Keep the damage the same, but increase utility from Warlocks. For example make Warp Charge a raid buff similar to Warlock/Mage elite. This can make Warlock DPS a viable alternative to the classic Warlock/Mage. This means you have Warp charge and Surge while the rest of the support can be compensated by your dmg.

5) Make Warlock/Knight a class with Plate Gear and give it a skill to convert physical damage and critical hit rate to magical dmg and critical hit rate.

Thank you,

Blackkid

• Warlock

5) Make Warlock/Knight a class with Plate Gear and give it a skill to convert physical damage and critical hit rate to magical dmg and critical hit rate.

Gosh no. Wl/k shouldn't use plate. Plate people got tons of new combinations, leave the only cloth tank out of it please =O

• i agree warlocks need some buffs and maybe less casting spells.

i would like to see a wl/wd with a pet. i would also like to see wl/s (blood arrow) not lose hp.

i can dream but would like to see SOME warlocks get a boost for wands.

• > Cloth

> Tank

no.

That is how the class got designed 2 years ago. I didn't see anyone complaining about this particular class back then.

The vast majority of plate wearers (the one time Lutine and I agree xD) were super annoyed by any class that could tank instances in non-plate gear which FINALLY got fixed. Plate has a singular purpose and if you take it away from them, the whole gear becomes utterly useless. When the classes were released, plate was optional and the stam/stam rofl stats were traded like crapstats since not even heals would use them anymore.

If cloth can tank DC I'm gonna start a riot, seriously

• Heyho,

after the nerf of m/w, because this class relies nearly only on static field, i'd suggest to increase the conversion rate of stamina and strenght of wisdom and bravery (499589). Since you have to use the bad aoes more often and don't have anything else to use for single target than the 40% nerfed static or even just casting flame.

Greeting

Good Idea, i can agree :)

• Hello, i have suggestions about knight/scout.

1) Evil Shackles (499926) -> Gun master
    You can equip gun and increase aggro 5%, if you equip gun.

2) Holy Chains (499925) -> Shootgun shot.
    Deals some area damage in front of you in a range of 100 (dps ranged weapon), each skill level adds to aggro.
    Equipment: Gun.
    Cost: 10 focus, 2 bullets, 3% MP.
    Cooldown: 3 seconds.
    Comment: I have idea do this skill depend of distance (low distance more damage and aggro, high distance below damage and aggro)

3) Weaken weapon strength (490066) ->Knock butt of a gun.
    Deals some damage (dps ranged weapon) and adds one layer of holy seal effect. Increase general aggro by 5%.
    Equipment: Gun.
    Cost: 5 Focus, 2% MP.
    Cooldown: 2 second.

• Hi!

I have a suggestion for B / S: To reduce the casting time of the Deadly Arrows ID 1491119 skill from 1.50 sec to 0.90 sec. Additionally, reduce the cooldown of the Soul Gale ID 1491121 skill from 15 sec to 12 sec.

• Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Could you guys please fix this huge aggro modifier on s/wl ...

With 2 recon runes AND rofl upper set (-26% aggro on upper), this is unbearable for tanks.

Every tank struggles with this!

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

• Regarding Tank:

If I remember right, there already was a suggestion to change "Explosion of the holy Might" to a 15 minute buff for the tank because with a duration of 30 seconds and a cooldown of 25 seconds you always have the buff up anyway. So why we always need to reclick it after 25 seconds. And with the current state you always waste a global cooldown. Additionally compared with Knight/Warlock this "Explosion" is modified to a 15 minute buff. So would be nice to see such a change as well for general tank classes.

Greetings

• Regarding Tank:

If I remember right, there already was a suggestion to change "Explosion of the holy Might" to a 15 minute buff for the tank because with a duration of 30 seconds and a cooldown of 25 seconds you always have the buff up anyway. So why we always need to reclick it after 25 seconds. And with the current state you always waste a global cooldown. Additionally compared with Knight/Warlock this "Explosion" is modified to a 15 minute buff. So would be nice to see such a change as well for general tank classes.

Greetings

YES PLEASE !

WjQl7HI.jpeg

No Guts No Glory No Legend No Story.

• Regarding Champion.

Please change "Attack is the Best Defense" iss to provide aggro bonus only while in Shieldform.

While it was manageable with the golden upper body, now with the red one you can't properly use it as a dps anymore.