Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• but can you increase sword weapon level for knights? tanks need aggro, not dmg :D

• Damn ok thank you. I had no idea.

• Can you check pls resist rate for static field? Just i still have a lot of resists(more 20% for this skill) with dmg tittle for tittle system, i havent only with +600% acc, but its the loss for 10-14% elementaly dmg (class dependent).

• Official Post

Resist rate of magical spells will be fixed along with next patch as in following planned change;

• Changed NPC resist point gain per wisdom to 0 from 0.36.

Greetings

• Scout/Champ

Snipe (1490782) with 4x Deadly Shot buff (1501097) has a channel time of 0.02seconds .

Eventho i have a Base Channel time of 3.02 seconds and Skill states that it reduces channel time by 0.5s per stack up to 4 stacks , so should be 1.02s for me. ( https://gyazo.com/bb8ada87119521825fe5b384bb80d1e9)

Bugged or do i overlook something ?

Also any chance this annoying s/ch bug gets fixed ? -> click here

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Official Post

Also any chance this annoying s/ch bug gets fixed ? -> click here

We still do not have any possible solution for this.

Eventho i have a Base Channel time of 3.02 seconds and Skill states that it reduces channel time by 0.5s per stack up to 4 stacks , so should be 1.02s for me.

This is changed with a recent S/Ch change, maximum stack is removing casting time entirely, it will be corrected in description.

Greetings

• Warden/Rogue

According to Elite level 45 (494614) this class is meant to be played with 2x 1h Weapons. However, upon using 493347 it makes more sense to use a 2h Sword, since it increases the damage of 2h weapons by 16.2% for 30 seconds. To minmax you would have to use 2x 1h Axe in offburst and a 2h sword for burstsituations.

Suggestion: Change 493447 for Warden/Rogue to increase overall damage by 16.2%.

Thank you,

Blackkid

• Knight/druid

The HP shield of "Shield Bash" does not absorb damage over time damage or damage from the lasers at endboss in DC, but the buff is removed after certain damage, as if it was absorbed.

Greetings

• Heyho,

Nice

Mage/Warrior

• Changed Focused Beam to do not neglect the global 40% area damage reduction.

Also change the conversion rate of wisdom and bravery to like 3% so i can finally give up on this class and sell the buffgear

• Regarding Mage/Warrior.

I honestly don't see why the class would need such a substantial nerf. The class is strong, but by no means overperforming in Dark Core.

Sure, its Static Field destroys older content, but I really hope you didn't take RofL as a point of reference. Any fast and ideally ranged class has a major advantage there, given the surplus of damage output we currently deal with.

The latest content should always be the one referred to in balancing.

By the way, this comes from someone who has done countless runs with the probably best geared M/W on the server. He has played the class for ages and most certainly knows what he's doing. Yet I fail to see why the class should see a nerf.

If you absolutely must, please restrict the nerf to older content and not DC.

• Official Post

Please do not forget that Magical damage types currently have excessive amount of resist rate in Dark Core, which will be fixed along with this patch.

Greetings

• Rouge/Warlock

This class is strong yes, but not stronger than other classes in single dps + the others habe aoe dps. So this class have one pro point to play this class. The single damage.

Why nerf a not overperforming class?

• Champion/Warden

• Changed Kinetic Chop to reduce cooldowns by 1 second instead of 2 if you equip 1-H weapon.

I assume this change is intended to make Champ/Warden equally good with 2h Axe and 1h Axe+Talisman. If that is the case, I like it a lot. I prefer changes like these much more than simple "reduce dmg of skill X by Y %".

Thank you,

Blackkid

• Heyho,

About m/w

The main issue is the type of nerf of the class.

The whole class ist in a pretty good spot (atm). Mainly because of it‘s aoe dmg of static field. The aoe dmg starting at 2 targets is very strong and with more mobs it is getting weaker compared to other aoe classes. Static only hits 3 times so more targets = no damage increase. only for thunder.

The combination with meteor shower is worth at like idk 14 targets?🤔 otherwise static field is stronger. Even in 10 target groups.

The same goes with single target.

Your single target dmg is not good in dc. In dc you absolutely can‘t compete with other strong single target classes. If your flame cast is at 0.5s its worth using flame for single target mainly because of 0.5s and the eruption chance. But if you dont have enough cast speed static field is better in every way. So except for fullburst on only 1 target you only use static in single target too. Or if you have 1 trashmob infront of you. Then static procs 1 instead of 3 times (dc for example 3kk instead of 9kk each hit)

So you use static like 90% of the time on m/w.

If flame would be worse than now you would only use static…

Simply because all mage skills except for static suck alot. Meteor shower has low base dmg and a normal decrement. Purgatory fire is a joke. High mana cost, no dmg, melee range, decrement.

Static is just better in any way.

Other classes perform way better. Even in terms of burst aoe there are many stronger classes. M/w has a good sustain trash dmg but thats the main reason this class is good combined with the cd of berserk and other cd‘s and its very high mdmg. (Idk around 50k more than most mage main classes)

In terms of single target dps this class is a joke compared to other classes. Never a #1 class in single target burst.

The 40% nerf is a very big nerf for the class overall. Its one of the last viable mage classes and this will change within next patch.

The identity of the class is the buffgear converting stats into mdmg. After the nerf you need a buffgear to compete with mid tier dps so its useless to play. Get a dagger or a cbow for m/s or m/r and you will deal more dmg.

Greetings

PS: my previous posts were a joke mainly to see if it gets a 40% nerf. Or to just erase this class like most mage main classes when the last changes came…

• I think all the mages are the same. Static field spam and 0 dmg in single target. Rofl had tons of aoe zones and almost no single dmg mobs that's why r/wl wasn't needed. In DC r/wl is a beast and mages mostly suck in many situations. I think is a lack in design tbh.

• Hi,

don't know how to rank m/w within mage classes but I saw mage/s, m/r and m/ch in DC with precision title atm and I need to say the classes are not bad and could compete with scouts and even nearly wardens. After next patch mages will have 14% more dmg overall bcs dmg title can be used. So for my mentioned classes I think they are very good in DC after the patch

I think all the mages are the same. Static field spam and 0 dmg in single target. Rofl had tons of aoe zones and almost no single dmg mobs that's why r/wl wasn't needed. In DC r/wl is a beast and mages mostly suck in many situations. I think is a lack in design tbh.

Am I running an other instance? In DC we have nearly only mob groups of 5-20, except the 30 mobs between b2-b3 and 30 mobs between b3-b4 oo

Edited 2 times, last by xLutinex: Ein Beitrag von xLutinex mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt. ().

• Hello, please make it possible to use bard/warden skills without using a musical instrument, if you conceived it with a two-handed axe. (Stolen Music, Tempo, Concerto, Rhythmic delusion). I also suggest reducing the cast time on skills that have a cast time for bard/warden.

The amount of focus drops to 15 when changing weapons, this is wrong)

Edited once, last by Syntetic: Merged a post created by Syntetic into this post. ().

• Hello!

Bard/Warriorr
    Skill - 1491114 please add damage from a musical instrument

Skill - 1491115 make a rage gain of 15 and 15 focus

I would also like to be able to use all kinds of skills on the bard without a musical instrument. Because you have 20% of the skills only used

• Hello, please make it possible to use bard/warden skills without using a musical instrument, if you conceived it with a two-handed axe. (Stolen Music, Tempo, Concerto, Rhythmic delusion). I also suggest reducing the cast time on skills that have a cast time for bard/warden.

The amount of focus drops to 15 when changing weapons, this is wrong)

Agreed. Bard/Warden currently has one of the most boring rotations of all time. Moreover, the weapon swap needed to use Tempo (main reason to play the class atm) is quite annoying.

• Heyho,

Mage/Warrior

• Changed Focused Beam to do not neglect the global 40% area damage reduction.

My only question is... is something planned for this class for the future?

Because right now - congratulations. You did it. The class died.

I played the class as my main since gorge and now with the additional buffgear its worse than anything else. Utterly useless.

• Please remove the mana cost (or make it regeneration) of knight/bard level 15 elite skill - at level 81 with the starting equipment it has less than 9k mana, holy strike sucks 500+. Bard/knight won't mind any mana regaining effect either. Also, probably a bug, the 80 level starting plate items have chain gloves instead of plate ones. :)