Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Hi!

I would like to touch on the subject of scout connections a little. Currently, S / B is one of the best supports in the game, so s / p is practically not played. Maybe it's worth changing the S / P mechanics to a typical DPS.

And I will still repeat myself but I dream of the s / wl game as a physical dps :) maybe it is worth thinking about similar mechanics as in the case of s / m.

Additionally, S / K thinks it should be playable on a knight set, not a leather one. Nobody plays with it, in addition, to get 100% out of it, you would need to properly stat and change your jewelry. Therefore, it will be more useful in a different combination of equipment.

Greetings

• Regarding

Changed elemental damage formula to actually be possible to ‘resist’ against high level targets. This includes all elemental damages, both physical and magical.

Does the weapon level now matter for magical hits as well?

Greetings

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• B/P

It can only wear an instrument which makes this class not even good for a second healer since the patt buff is right now 30k lower than normal priest classes. (since 30k unbuffed value is fullbuffed so much it isnt worth it to play this class)

I suggest adding Talisman to the class with the lvl 60/70 elite.

Kind Regards

Me

• huhu,

I whould like to see attributes on the new 1 hand hammer instead of strength.

This change hardly buff any classes, the 1 hand hammer is enabled to used by a k/ch, ch/w for tanking.

For now every knight class needs to choose the 1hand sword.

Greetings

• Official Post

Yes, it is relying on your weapon level; resist rate is working same as dodge rate now, just depending on magical attributes instead.

Greetings

• Warrior/Mage

1) This class needs to stack 499994 three times in order to deal meaningful damage. This makes Warrior/Mage very unpleasant to play in burst situations and zips all the momentum.

Suggestion:

Add three stacks of 499994 upon using Berserk (1490350). This allows Warrior/Mage (similiarly to Mage/Warlock 498750) to have a skill for burst situations.

2) Looking at the Elite this Class is meant to be played with magical 2h Sword. I conclude this from the 20% Atkspeedbuff for 2h Swords on 490062. However, using Magical Wand+Talisman with 2 Curse Runes results in slightly higher dmg and allows you to have more Magical Attack. I assume that this is not intended.

Suggestion:

Reduce the 20% Atkspeed to 15% but add an addtional 15% Castspeed.

Thank you,

Blackkid

• And I will still repeat myself but I dream of the s / wl game as a physical dps :) maybe it is worth thinking about similar mechanics as in the case of s / m.

I 100% Support this Idea . This class is (atleast from what i can see) not being played anymore.

Also (this just proves my point more that this class is forgotten ) it got overlooked in the latest Aggro / Tank rework , according to calculations ,with the new DC set , you get to about 21-23% ish Aggro( with w/p and new Priest ISS) with 2 recon runes , which is way too much.

Maybe it is time to look into a rework of this Class and/or make it similar to Scout/Mage which can be played by both pdps and mdps to make it more attractive also to Leather people.

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• I suggest adding an aggro decrement to a bard ISS (e.g. 1491354 or 1491359). A bard combination with a 2handed weapon (e.g. Bard/Druid) has 30% Aggro left (with new dc set and XIII rune) which makes this class unplayable in instances, cause you will have aggro which, in dark core, means you're dead :D

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• I suggest adding an aggro decrement to a bard ISS (e.g. 1491354 or 1491359). A bard combination with a 2handed weapon (e.g. Bard/Druid) has 30% Aggro left (with new dc set and XIII rune) which makes this class unplayable in instances, cause you will have aggro which, in dark core, means you're dead :D

Greetings.

Well u can just burst mobs :) if u kill them faster they not kill you :D

• Hi,

what about Guitar of DC? Maybe change +%heal to +bonus heal? Because right now, it is better to switch to a wand and buff as for example priest/bard and druid/bard.

Any plans to change the weapon attribute?

Greetings

• I think need to give +bonus heal and decrease +%heal, for bard weapon need special attribute (+%hp, aggro etc). Else it wont make a difference guitar or 1h heal stick.

• One question regarding weapon level and new miss rates for elemental damage Byte

I saw, that as a scout with max weapon level (285), you miss 0 hits in dark core, but as a Knight, you miss some (rare) skills in whole dark core run with max weapon level (265 for sword).

Maybe increase sword weapon level for knight?

• Hello

I propose that the scout set skill 98 lev should not generate additional agro.

I've seen many classes get downsized. I think that with the possibility of putting on two runes, this reduction is unnecessary, but the generation of additional agro after the changes could also be let go.

• don't you think that with the patch that made mages upgrade weapons now, the number of people playing on staff bonds (except for s/m, s/wl) has been significantly reduced?! I like the idea and I support it, but it might make sense to introduce some kind of item that increases hitting speed or experience per leveling (I did not see the announcement of the patch long before it was introduced), because leveling takes an incredible amount of time (I'm currently level 247, for example, to pump up to 248 I need 3.5 hours, given that I have a constant attack speed of 0.7, and with music, food and titles 0.5, and after level 260 I will have to change class on mage or warlock where constant attack speed will be 1.2 at best)

PS i know about pets for this, enough for a level and a half for one day

• don't you think that with the patch that made mages upgrade weapons now, the number of people playing on staff bonds (except for s/m, s/wl) has been significantly reduced?! I like the idea and I support it, but it might make sense to introduce some kind of item that increases hitting speed or experience per leveling (I did not see the announcement of the patch long before it was introduced), because leveling takes an incredible amount of time (I'm currently level 247, for example, to pump up to 248 I need 3.5 hours, given that I have a constant attack speed of 0.7, and with music, food and titles 0.5, and after level 260 I will have to change class on mage or warlock where constant attack speed will be 1.2 at best)

PS i know about pets for this, enough for a level and a half for one day

so you mean mdps are now in the same situation like pdps are? :D #equalityForAll

• you're toxic as always, buddy <3 The point is that you were always worried and worried, but for us they did it all of a sudden PS as I indicated in the post above, I support this idea, but I want more loyal solutions
    quality for all? i support it too
    #give1.3mattkforintand1.2mattkforwis :D

• Heyho,

so you mean mdps are now in the same situation like pdps are?

If you look at it - yeah. But i personally just hate this change.

Ofc it sounds fair for the pdps that mages now have to lvl their weapon and can resist mobs too.

BUT i really hate this change. You don't get any precision like leather classes from dex. Int does not provide anything like that. Like for chain players. Also the change for mages/warlocks whatever is : Build a precision rune so only 5% of your total dmg gets lost.

Additionally if the main hit of a skill resist - every other hit/proc of it does -> very unpleasant for aoes. And the following hits can resist too ofc.

I would suggest to give some mpprecision on int too.

Greetings

• BUT i really hate this change. You don't get any precision like leather classes from dex.

The miss rates come from low level weapon, not from precision... As a Tank I have ~5k dex? and still no miss rates (50 misses out of 10000 hits) bcs weapon level is 265 (cap)

• I think the whole weapon lvl system is obsolete and outdated. The main thing earlier was that you naturally leveld ur weapon on your journey but on this server ur lvl 105 nearly instantly.

I would replace the whole system with something else. There are several option on how to create a system which doesnt force u to have ur pc running for nights to just get 3-4 lvls each night.

1) just make it faster, since the system was naturally leveled earlier in the days of the game its impossible here. New players need to stand for days in itnal not playing the game.

2)Use the housemaid system. Add a weapon master to ur Housemaids which will lvl the weapon for you.

3) add a weapon level event for players to catch up now. Mages face the problem that they have full gear everything and want to run endgame instances like they used to but they suddenly have to lvl weapons with 0 preperation time.

• you're toxic as always, buddy <3 The point is that you were always worried and worried, but for us they did it all of a sudden PS as I indicated in the post above, I support this idea, but I want more loyal solutions
    quality for all? i support it too
    #give1.3mattkforintand1.2mattkforwis :D

Ask for your christmas present day? I'm all in! 30% mattack hot stew! :P

Only mage I tried recently in DC is mage/warlock and with old weapon I have 32% miss rate. Sounds totally balanced :D