Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Hi,

Code
    Changed “Mage’s Repayment” to “Seed of Source”, increased Mana Recovery to 100%, added 100%  recovery to Energy, Focus and Rage

The Seed of Source recovers only 40% of Mana.

Greetings

• Changed “Dark Therapy” to additionally allow your “Concentration Prayer” to scale with Intelligence.

Now u are unable to buff wisdom with heal gear on wl/d, is it intented that this class now requires full mage gear to be playable?

• Why d/p have its duration increased to 15s and this dont? Please change. (EDIT). It got changed to 15s but wasn't typed in notes.

Also do something about camelia. It was per 1s and now 3s. Also the cost is ridiculously high.

I see many many fast changes without even waiting for our feedback. It doesn't feel good at all.

• Bug report

Holy Void from priest: ID: 490276

- Need to change one of the Wickeds for Voidal Infection.

- Gotta add Voidal Infection's description to the debuff.

Druid / Scout

Camelia Flower ID: 499954

So you understand: (new skill in spanish and old one in english from web site so you know how it works)

Flor de Camelia = Camelia Flower

Loa a la flor de primavera = Spring Flower Eulogy

How this should work? It should do 1x Spring Flower Eulogy heal when the 9s (6s before) buff ends. If we have 3x stacks, this extra heal at the end should be 2.39 times higher than normal Hot.

How is working now?

- It does this extra heal twice. One after 3 seconds and another at second 9. Please remove the first one.

- More bugs, the skill isn't healing when is used, it waits 3 seconds before it does anything (check time line). Change that and add another heal when is used. I noticed this happen with other HoTs. That needs a change asap, we cannot wait 3s before any HoT do anything.

- Another bug: The extra heal isn't 2.39 times higher than normal hot, is 20 times lower. Fix that too please (is an old old bug that didn't get fixed when wisdom was changed for healers).

- I asked for this before but I ask again. The cost of this skill is stupid. If we move just a little, bye to our stacks. Focus regeneration is non existant if you move.

• Official Post

Why d/p have its duration increased to 15s and this dont? Please change.

Druid/Priest has had it's regenerations changed to make group-healing more difficult. The duration was increased as we have found that the class could not really function with skill as low duration.

Druid/Scout does not have this problem, hence an increase to it's aoe-heal is not warranted.

Also do something about camelia. It was per 1s and now 3s. Also the cost is ridiculously high.

Decreasing the frequency of Healing Over Time effects increases their ticks strength accordingly. The individual ticks of the skill are three times more potent now. The entirely negated cost of the skill also made it too easy to heal with.

Additionally, camelia has caused issues on many people's ends and shredding their game performance when used. Reducing the rate at which the skill is healing has helped tremendously without hurting the total heal done.

Hooroo,
    Brontes

• The individual ticks of the skill are three times more potent now.

Old one: per second.

267x3= 801 in 3 seconds, 267 per second.

New one: every 3 seconds.
    320x1 = 320 in 3 seconds.

Are you sure?

Additionally, camelia has caused issues on many people's ends and shredding their game performance when used. Reducing the rate at which the skill is healing has helped tremendously without hurting the total heal done.

Then just change the skill so we get the 3 stacks directly and we won't need to spam. If you increase its duration will be less clicks too.

• Old one: per second.

Are you sure?

The values for a Heal over Time effect in a skill description are not like you think / strange in their way. the heal amount is tripled. Just use camelia flower and look at the heal output. Before the last patch, my flower was around ~1/3 from now per tick

• Official Post

Healing over Time is calculated as total heal divided by it's intervals, not by multiplying individual values. Increasing the delay between intervals reduces the total ticks, which in turn increases the heal done by these individual ticks. Camelia's total heal over the duration has not changed.

Hooroo,

Brontes

• Official Post

The individual ticks of the skill are three times more potent now.

Old one: per second.

For overtime damage/heals, it is calculated by value * interval / duration.

Therefore, it is 267 x 1 / 6 = 44.5 for old, 320 x 3 / 9 = 106 per tick for new.

Greetings

• Btw is it intended that the Warlock/Druid in mage gear is buffing 16-17% wisdom/mdmg buff while a healer in heal gear only buffs 2-3%? :D

Seems a bit strong in mage gear

• I had to remove my msg because I was doing exactly those numbers XD Thank you, I feel dumb asking but changes were done before I could type down old values so I couldn't test all this by myself.

This also leads me to the conclusion that when you fix the extra heal of this skill with a 2.39 times value higher than the plussing of the 3 ticks of the HoT it will be way too much.

values ub:

114k per tick. 114k x3 ticks x 2.39 = 817k

Direct heal is 623k so this can perfectly heal +5-6kk buffed to whole raid.

Fountain is 277k ub so making that extra heal same amount than that skill should be fine.

• Official Post

The thing won't be "fixed" because this is how heal formula is working currently, the visible value is not representing the heal output directly. There won't be any 2.39x increment on this until, if happens, we rework the heal output formula.

Greetings

• So this number in the description means nothing I guess? I don't remember any other skill with such a high number and that useless real heal output.

Any other class have this? Maybe it is time to update them to work like rest of skills now that healers are being touched.

• Complaint.

Change of Regenerate this time is "Oh, well", but it's strange that the first recovery isn't activated immediately after casting ends, unlike before ("before" or rather, it's been a specification from over 10 years, though).

Why after 3 seconds?

Didn't you make a setting error the timing of the first recovery activation to be 3 seconds later along with the recovery interval?

Needs to be fixed.

Regards to DEV

• Hey,

How exactly does precision work now on magical classes?

I have 220k precision which is a lot more than mages have and i still resist/miss in dark core with a new weapon.

Does preicision even matter or is it something diffrent?

Right now i miss/resist about 10%-15% if i dont have a precision title equiped which seems very high for new weapon + 220k precision.

• Regarding classes like Warden/Druid and Scout/Mage(mdps).

I suggest to either nerf such classes or push all others, cause as a mdps in dc, as soon as I see 1 s/m and 1 wd/d..why bother playing dps cause they will outperform you everywhere. The damage these classes deal is absolutly insane and you almost can't compare with any other class.

Edit: There are several pdps classes that also need some "tough love" like Druid/warrior e.g. but I just wanted to write about the op mage classes

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• Regarding classes like Warden/Druid and Scout/Mage(mdps).

I suggest to either nerf such classes or push all others, cause as a mdps in dc, as soon as I see 1 s/m and 1 wd/d..why bother playing dps cause they will outperform you everywhere. The damage these classes deal is absolutly insane and you almost can't compare with any other class.

It's a bit strange that until now everything with these connections was ok and suddenly there's a problem, even though they didn't get any buff or nerf recently (or at least not s/m). The same could be said, for example, about the bard/mage, which also makes wild dps. Maybe just the dc buff is too strong .... :D

• Whats problem with Wd/D ? Nerf him because he have more damage then your class, i dont think so. Please be more specific.

• because the class is overperforming vs nearly every class

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• a lot of patches they didn't upgrade this class. why do you want them neft now? because your class has been lagging in DC. :) this is ridiculous and ridiculous.

• he plays warden/druid himself. If ppl are not top 1 by far in scruti with wrd/d or s/m, this is ridiculous and ridiculous

• PS he plays wdd in DC and always the first in scruti. I finished.

• a lot of patches they didn't upgrade this class. why do you want them neft now? because your class has been lagging in DC. :) this is ridiculous and ridiculous.

true , the class was not touched in a while . does not mean it is weak . In rofl it was also really good but no one played it actively for a long time ( atleast from what i can tell from alot random runs / internal runs). As madoxx wrote earlier its most likely cause of high attribute values warden pets get , thats also why wd/s is still going strong even after latest patches.

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O