Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Official Post

Btw what about rogue/champ? The class can only wear 1 recon rune. That will not possible to play anymore ? XD

We have already planned (but not yet implemented) further aggro changes. These will be reflected in the planned patch notes once added into the que to be patched.
    These will include (optional) aggro reductions for classes that only have the possibility to wear one aggro rune.

i think you can use 1hammer + 1hammer :P

I hope they change that too.Cause the nature of the Rogue class it's best to use both-handed weapons

While theoretically possible, the class was designed and balanced around the use of a two-handed weapon.

• P/D and D/P

both classes are beyond broken in healing, i suggest massivly decresing their healing capability.

D/P has 4 hots he can permanently have up + an additional instant healing spell, also the hots are insanly high.

Rain of light + Regenerate + Druid hot + Recover hot can do over 600k each 2 seconds.

And p/d just casually can do 300k regenerate on a whole raid with 1 button.

These 2 classes should be either hardly nerfed or reworked.

Kind Regards

Jockels

• Knight/Warlock

Removed Holy Power Explosion cooldown, increased duration to 900 seconds from 20, changed resource recovery to 2% HP + 20 Focus every 2 seconds, no longer recovers Focus on heal.

Why only for K/Wl? Makes no sense, that this is not the same thing for all other knights

• please do the math for me :)

While we don't believe in telling players what to do, this is on a knight without secondary class. Explosion of holy might and appropriate buffs are active. Many have much more aggro than that. Please keep in mind that values are subject to change.

I fast checked the values. 1400% seems only possible with 40% artifact boost (5 hits in 60 Seconds). That's nothing a tank relies on.

So perma aggro is around 1000% which is ~50% higher than before (only calculated/tested with my equip)

• Official Post

I fast checked the values. 1400% seems only possible with 40% artifact boost (5 hits in 60 Seconds). That's nothing a tank relies on.

So perma aggro is around 1000% which is ~50% higher than before (only calculated/tested with my equip)

As stated in the original post, values were and still are subject to change if necessary. Quite a few values have been adjusted since thursday. Internal tests have shown that aggro is not an issue if one plays their class correctly. If you have different experiences after your own tests, feel free to share them here.

Hooroo,

Brontes

• Knight/Mage:

Holy Light Domain still deals dmg if have 0 mana.

Also I suggest implenting that the buff disappeares after not moving for a while. The way it is now, its just gonna be like Bard/warrior all over again regarding afk-farming cards etc

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Knight/Mage:

Holy Light Domain still deals dmg if have 0 mana.

Also I suggest implenting that the buff disappeares after not moving for a while. The way it is now, its just gonna be like Bard/warrior all over again regarding afk-farming cards etc

I suggest to remove buff while not moving only outside custom instances. It is annoying in DC to "play" b2 as k/m and not able to go afk, while for example ch/k passively stacks ISS while afk

• I was checking the new % less aggro values for the classes (for 1 weapon is really important).

Priest 10, Mage 15, Warden 20, Rch 25, Druid 25, Warrior 25, Knight dps 25, Champ 30

My questions:

1. Why different values?

2. Where are warlocks and bards?

3. Why warlocks are always the last and forgotten toys in all new aspects of the game?

• Knight/Mage

Holy Light Domain has no uptime. re-click cancels the buff. Furthermore the buff disappears randomly in the instance (dc) while fighting (using skills).

@aggro topic.

Tested warden/warrior and knight/mage now.... warden -> silly aggro and def. Knight gets a little bit less damage with threaten but the aggro is ~20-30% of warden/warrior xD

• Knight/Scout

Heavenly Arrow should be changed in anything usefull now. The skill is nothing more than a taunt now. Problem here is, that the debuff is overwritten by Threaten.

Greetings

• Knight/Scout

Heavenly Arrow should be changed in anything usefull now. The skill is nothing more than a taunt now. Problem here is, that the debuff is overwritten by Threaten.

Greetings

I think it's still useful, you can use heavenly arrow from distance and it instantly reduces damage, whilst threaten still needs to be stacked up, which doesnt work as fast on K/S I guess :/ At least they should change the debuff is only overwritten by more than 1 stack of threaten if that's possible, bcz I think 2 stacks threaten might be better than 20% reduced dmg? :/

• You can use holy strike on range, which will do 2 stacks of Threaten instantly.

• D/B P/B and B/P

these healing classes require u to have a Guitar equiped. But Guitars have %Healing on them instead of %Heal bonus or Healbonus flat. So it makes it every annoying to always switch from guitar to staff just for buffing.

Would be a lot better if Guitar gets changed to have either flat bonushealpoints or %Bonushealpoints so that you can keep the guitar in slot for buffing aswell.

Kind Regards

Jockels

• mage/scout

Could you check which weapon accuracy is shot using? im having crazy miss rates in dark core. If is bow, any chance to increase bow level? or stick shot to main hand weapon level?

Why isn't magic dmg affecting pet dmg? catalysis (for example) or tamb are totally useless. Our burst is totally dependant on supports magical attack extra buffs, our selfbuffs do nothing :D

• mage/scout

Could you check which weapon accuracy is shot using? im having crazy miss rates in dark core. If is bow, any chance to increase bow level? or stick shot to main hand weapon level?

Why isn't magic dmg affecting pet dmg? catalysis (for example) or tamb are totally useless. Our burst is totally dependant on supports magical attack extra buffs, our selfbuffs do nothing :D

Your miss rate is most likely not due to low weapon level but rather from a lack of flat accuracy because the mobs are 4-6 levels higher than you. If you attack with a weapon in DC you need an Acc. rune :)