Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Regarding cards: with new card system, leather will have lowest HP of all classes, bcs magical and chain can use HP or def on cards, which will get an increase of amount if I remember right. So maybe in future chain and magical dps have double HP than leather

they also use tranformation with stamina leather class cant bcs they lose patt from one atr :)

So what would be the solution to this in your opinion ?

Remove strength scaling and let dexterity provide 2 patk ? I thought this was suggested a while ago and was widely rejected by leather players.

• they also use tranformation with stamina leather class cant bcs they lose patt from one atr :)

So what would be the solution to this in your opinion ?

Remove strength scaling and let dexterity provide 2 patk ? I thought this was suggested a while ago and was widely rejected by leather players.

No, it was officially rejected by Byte

Right now it is still balanced in my opinion. With cards we'll see

• wtb 6-0 dex change for leathers :P

Jokes aside, everytime a new stat, a new system, a new mechanic or any new content appears is creating problems and leathers are always affected in a good or in a bad way. Maybe is time to reconsider and slowly change them to be like rest of classes in game.

Just an opinion, Madoxx.

• wtb 6-0 dex change for leathers :P

Jokes aside, everytime a new stat, a new system, a new mechanic or any new content appears is creating problems and leathers are always affected in a good or in a bad way. Maybe is time to reconsider and slowly change them to be like rest of classes in game.

Just an opinion, Madoxx.

I have asked for it several times :(

The hoto/ks stats are useless for me, if not for the artifact and jewelry, I wouldn't be doing it. Like now, reworking the mini-games and adding new stats doesn't mean anything to me. The only effect for me as a leather is that the chain and magic classes are becoming more powerful than me again and have more possibilities in the next field.

With each subsequent patch of this type, I am very naughty and bring me closer to the end of the game, as well as some of my colleagues.

• Hey ,

thanks for making the lvl 90 ISS Stolen Music usable / worth to use for bards .

Sadly it is currently not worth to use for Bard/Scout as it scales with Mainhand damage and is at the moment weaker then the weakest skill of Bard/Scout ( Shot ). Would it be possible to make it scale with ranged weapon Damage aswell ?

There are also some Chain Bards that cannot use the ISS like Bard/warden iirc . maybe you can look into that aswell to make it useable for them aswell :thumbup:

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• Bard/Warden:

After the latest changes:

• Changed Rhythmic Delusion to do not trigger global cooldown.

Would it be possible to remove the requirement of an instrument for this skill (only for this class), because actually it is intented to play with a 2-Hand Axe and I also want to you use the lv 90 ISS after those nice changes :).

Greetings

Can confirm Cruvors issue at bard/warden and would really appreciate the above mentioned change for this class as well.

Greetings

• Official Post

Cooldown indicates its frequency.

Greetings

there is no recharge of 1 sec in the skill. There is a second of recovery in the description, but in fact it is not

Since this skill doesn't get affected by global cooldown nor trigger global cooldown, it won't have any cooldown indicator. One second info is just about its frequency and is not supposed to be indicated via anything else.

Greetings

• Regarding the following Warrior/Bard change:

• Changed Fed by the Malice to 5% physical damage instead of 10% attack power.

Why? I observed this class several times in the last few days and this class is really strong, like reaaaaaaally. And at least from my experience, and what some chain players told me, dmg is always better than attack which would mean that this is a buff for this class, which I really don't understand.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Regarding Warrior/Bard:

As Laisha already mentioned, this class is really strong and has at the moment always ~2.7KK physical attack in trash with dmg food through fed by the malice. But indeed, the change from patk to dmg is a buff, because physical attack does not matter anymore since your values can be buffed to the infinity. Maybe change it so, if the target dies with a poison stack, you get 15% dmg for 20 seconds and then it cannot be activated for 15 seconds.

• Reduced Blasting Cyclone damage amount to 2 times from 3.

If you plan to change this skill in that way, then please consider to also reduce the cooldown a bit. You only have this skill, whirlwind and moon crescent cleave if you play with 1h and scale. My view was that in big aoe groups there are stronger classes and the sustain is too strong due to leakage.

So maybe reduce the damage of leakage to x%.

Greetings

• Fed by the Malice only triggers, if a mob dies while being poisoned. So in a normal bossfight there won't be any difference. A benefit can only happen in Trash where mob dies while poisoned. However:

Reduced Blasting Cyclone damage amount to 2 times from 3
    So even if 5% Pdmg is stronger than 10% Atk for W/B (of which I am not 100% convinced), the Blasting Cyclone nerf would not only compensate, but probably nerf overall damage.

I do not see how you can see this as a buff.

Thank you,

Blackkid

• Yes, it would nerf the overall damage which is very good since this class is way to strong right now.

• If you have ever played this class, you know that your Main dmg is leakage and not blasting cyclone currently. So the 15% more damage is of course a buff. It is only in bigger trash pulls a little nerf i assume. But in off burst you are even more stronger and in big trash groups a bit weaker.

Greetings

• Hello

CH / B currently has too strong aoe compared to other classes, additionally with a strong single target and the possibility of refueling, it gives a strong connection.

I on s / wd, s / w did not have an approach to this connection.

• Hello

CH / B currently has too strong aoe compared to other classes, additionally with a strong single target and the possibility of refueling, it gives a strong connection.

Single target ch/b is not really strong, and aoe gets a heavy nerf which i think is a bit too much. I think the Problem about ch/b is that you dont even require anything else than your mage gear too tank rofl AND deal massive damage while tanking.

• Hello

Single target ch/b is not really strong, and aoe gets a heavy nerf which i think is a bit too much. I think the Problem about ch/b is that you dont even require anything else than your mage gear too tank rofl AND deal massive damage while tanking.

It's not much less than the damage s / wd, so I guess they are too much for a class that has exaggerated aoe

• Can anyone explain to me the decision about the WHOLE scout 8% buff? Where did this idea come from?

Why are we pursuing a policy of continuous boosting again? After all, the reconnaissance is mega strong (skipping cloth), s/w even after the nerf is strong, recently you took dmg from him and now in the overall buffie he gives him back? I do not understand this. Did you really decide that every single scout needs 8% damage? And is it not a coincidence that only SOME connections are weaker? And the 8% buff for all scouts is going to fix it?

We all know that the topic of balance has made you and us tired. We all thought that there would be less chaos, it would be better and faster.

Why does the r/m that needed a slight buff need to be revamped on the next skill? If you found out from your charts that he needs a x% buff, can't you just give him a skill buff that gives him fire damage passively? Or if you found out that he is weaker in singles, give him a buff on singles or white attacks? Do you really need to rework the skill, change 1000 things and add a THIRD skill without a global CD? Why are you making it so difficult? Wouldn't it be better to rely on simpler and faster and thus more effective changes?

Edited once, last by Merkur: Połączono post napisane przez Merkur do tego postu. ().

• Instead of doing a rework of classes that don't need it, take care of r/k, which is trash.

Why does the r/s which is mega strong for a rogue ain get such a BIG buff which is a negation of the nerfs he got before?

Why are we creating so many classes that have POWERFUL AOEs and a mega strong single target? Why did r/wrl still not get any aoe despite so many requests? He's not the strongest single target combination, far away, and still no aoe?