Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Priest

• Changed Amplified Attack to get scaled based on unbuffed wisdom and/or base bonus heal points.
    • Changed Grace of Life to get scaled based on unbuffed wisdom and/or base bonus heal points.

Druid

• Changed Concentration Prayer to get scaled based on unbuffed wisdom and/or base bonus heal points.

First of all, very nice that this gets communicated very early.

I really liked the changes of the Buffs to scale with equipment and even more that People needed to learn how to get the maximum out of the class too enable their group to be stronger.

Going for pure unbuffed values is a step backwards i think.

The better option would be to go for selfbuffed values to get Healers to the same position as what dps needs to do.

My Suggestion is to go for selfbuffed values which includes for me:

• Cenedrils
    • Titles
    • Bufffood
    • Wisdom buffs from the own class e.g. The passives from Priest and Druids / The selfbuff from d/p to gain wisdom
    • Zodiac Pets

Kind Regards

Jockels

• Imho a good change, but healers definitely need to get a nerf to their healing

Only in endcontent. Try use tikal gear to heal inferno as a new player. It is really not op or easy. Heal is low. (Tested 1-1.5 years ago)

Since the release of p/d and d/p healing has become insanely easy, even in "bad" gear. In lower instances you can sometimes even be carried by the double 2%-Hots being applied. It's a different story when the entire party has just inferno/tikal gear, but I've not seen any healer that doesn't immediately at least buy gorge gear (these days)

• Only in endcontent. Try use tikal gear to heal inferno as a new player. It is really not op or easy. Heal is low. (Tested 1-1.5 years ago)

Since the release of p/d and d/p healing has become insanely easy, even in "bad" gear. In lower instances you can sometimes even be carried by the double 2%-Hots being applied. It's a different story when the entire party has just inferno/tikal gear, but I've not seen any healer that doesn't immediately at least buy gorge gear (these days)

But you cannot do balancing only for gorge+ gear. Imagine how it will scale and how lower/newer healer are feeling, if right now even healing inferno with only tikal gear and stats is nearly impossible. And yes, even with D/P! Imagine how other classes perform with that gear. I can only tell you, what melodic and I tested. With D/p it was possible but hard. With other classes I would have said, that you can't do it. Not every player have race change tickets, budget to buy all gorge+ gear, high cenedrils, golden wings, titles and so on. Please test it.

If you only look at rofl, yes. Healing is too much. But there is for example worldboss, where you need a lot of heal

• Heyho,

about the upcoming change:

"Reduced Immaterial Recurrence damage to 220% from 732%, reduced cooldown to 4 seconds from 8."

Is there any specific reason to nerf it THAT hard? After the latest Soul Blast nerfs this skill got way more useful than before but with these upcoming nerf it's only viable if you are out of focus.

The channeling time of 1.5 seconds with only 220% makes this skill terrible.

Tbh i understand the nerf of this skill but the damage gets nerfed SO hard that using Soul Blast is better in every case. (except if you are out of focus because this class has a terrible focus regeneration)

Greetings

• I also dont understand these changes. Whats most confusing is that while this class gets nerfed so hard other bard classes, which outperform b/wl dont get anything. Bard/mage e.g. is just better.

That this class still needs a nerf, I agree, but this hard I strogly disagree.

Also just as a reminder in a side note: Bard/Mage is broken atm.

Greetings.

• With the upcoming changes on b/wl, I propose that for the " Immaterial Recurrence" skill, we remove the 1.5 second channel and change this to an instant, non-castable skill similar to "thunderstorm" in mage.

Thank you

Btw I also don't understand why so much damage was reduced.

Greetings

• Official Post

This is technically not possible because all buffs are calculated in 3 different formulae. Base, Buff and Final, which means that it's not possible to reach value you get from certain buff. Currently, reaching separate buff data would require deep engine changes, which we do not plan to do.

Greetings

• Now you plan to nerf all the average bard classes, but the most op one is still missing: b/d.

Maybe change the useless spells become useful and rework the class concept... the solo buff is just op, decision between op aoe and op single target burst... but without it, the singletarget isn't existing at all :D

• Regarding Bard/Rogue

this class seems very very overperforming if more than 1 of this class is in group. If you have more than 3 of it, I would guess it's the most broken class ever. The class have a design problem. if you can stack debuffs together, it's too strong. Maybe we need a change that the debuff 1501869 is unique for each b/r and then we can look again.

Greetings

• Regarding Bard/Rogue

this class seems very very overperforming if more than 1 of this class is in group. If you have more than 3 of it, I would guess it's the most broken class ever. The class have a design problem. if you can stack debuffs together, it's too strong. Maybe we need a change that the debuff 1501869 is unique for each b/r and then we can look again.

Greetings

yes need any buff pls Bard / rogue :)

• Warlock/scout:

• Changed Self Awareness to reduce channel time of Severed Consciousness to 1 second from 1.5.
    • Reduced Dark Rain channel time to 1 second from 1.5

Thank you! Class seems way more fluid with this. Problem, going back to dps form is still SUPER slow. 5-6s while some other warlocks go back instantly.

• Reduced Saces’ Impatience cooldown to 15 seconds from 20.

I understand that with the old skills, this provide 5 more seconds of psi at the end of transformation so instead of finishing at 20s, it would be 25s. Thats with old skills. With new 1 second channel, we spend all psi in 10 seconds, wait another 10s until we can reuse this skill and is gone in 3 seconds.

If before we had 20s psi and 10s of nothing now is 15s psi and 15s of nothing XD

We will see how this turns out when ale pot isn't on because 15s of dmg and 15s + 6s of pure nothing can't be the solution.

Focus issue. Class needs now to use -20% focus cost as title so it loses 10% dark dmg or wb title. That is a huge nerf. Please make the lvl 40 elite a 15 min buff.

• about new stats :)

they buff everyone... expect leather class is it intentional ?

as leather class player idk what to do in game from hoto/ks i dont have new stats now again i dont have new stats

this is not funny :] i know lot of ppl who stop play bcs of this

• Hey, regarding Warrior/Bard

• Changed Fed by the Malice to increase attack power by 10% instead of movement speed, changed duration to 60 seconds.

Fed by the Malice is still a passive skill and also the current skill description says that it can be stacked up to 3 times. According to the patch notes it should be a one minute buff I guess.

Suggestions: Extend the buff of Rapacious Poison to 10 seconds from 6 seconds and reduce the focus cost of Fatal Measures to 20 and of Rapacious Poison to 15 due to massive focus problems. I even tested it with the new title (100% Fokus Regenaration) and i run out of ressources very fast.

Greetings

• Leather classes get more (relevant) stats out of the new card system due to their dual str/dex scaling compared with cloth or chain classes.

• Official Post

Hey, regarding Warrior/Bard

• Changed Fed by the Malice to increase attack power by 10% instead of movement speed, changed duration to 60 seconds.

Fed by the Malice is still a passive skill and also the current skill description says that it can be stacked up to 3 times. According to the patch notes it should be a one minute buff I guess.

Its duration was 20 seconds, now 60, everything else is still same.

Greetings

• Your knowledge of leather classes is close to zero ... The classes don't have one 3x3 stat, to get the best stat you would have to have a different eq for each link and that goes for scout and rogue. Additionally, as you said that the cards give a lot more is also wrong. The cards provide strength and dexterity, but the point count is smaller than with intelligence or wisdom. So please don't say stupid things on the forum. No greetings

• then nerf more leather class they are 2strong :) buff mage classes

• Leather classes get more (relevant) stats out of the new card system due to their dual str/dex scaling compared with cloth or chain classes.

Your knowledge of leather classes is close to zero ... The classes don't have one 3x3 stat, to get the best stat you would have to have a different eq for each link and that goes for scout and rogue. Additionally, as you said that the cards give a lot more is also wrong. The cards provide strength and dexterity, but the point count is smaller than with intelligence or wisdom. So please don't say stupid things on the forum. No greetings

"to get the best stat you would have to have different equipment for each link" : Newsflash, that issue is not exclusive to leather. Both Bard/Warrior & Bard/Warden need dex stats (on chain gear) for maximum patk. At least leather has no class that doesn't get a single patk point from either strength or dexterity.

"the point count is smaller": So what ? You still get substantially more patk due to dual stat scaling compared with cloth and chain.

Maybe my knowledge about leather is limited, but what I read from you so far ...

• I think what ramer wanted to say is: for optimized patk, s/w need different stats than s/x. R/w needs different stats than all other and also r/d needs again a totally different.

Not to mention that with bard/x is a new gear needed. Playing all leather classes optimized would need 5 gears (only for Scout and rogue main)

In the other hand with such new inferno stats, you are not "forced" to do a new Equipment.

Regarding cards: with new card system, leather will have lowest HP of all classes, bcs magical and chain can use HP or def on cards, which will get an increase of amount if I remember right. So maybe in future chain and magical dps have double HP than leather

• I'll explain it to you one more time. Slowly. The new card system benefits leather classes more than cloth and chain. You still with me ?

So it's OKAY that the new stats DON'T benefit leather. It evens things out. Get it ?

Glad I could help :)

• Regarding cards: with new card system, leather will have lowest HP of all classes, bcs magical and chain can use HP or def on cards, which will get an increase of amount if I remember right. So maybe in future chain and magical dps have double HP than leather

they also use tranformation with stamina leather class cant bcs they lose patt from one atr :)