Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Regarding Bard/Champ,

this class feels a bit laggy for rage management. either you have dwarven ale up and full rage or you have 0 rage. You don't have other rage skills and the passive for ~180% more rage regeneration feels like not working or working wrong, bcs it feels like I have more rage regeneration with rogue/warrior (without the extra rage skill).

Mostly you are not able to do any offhand hits -> no rage

At Jerath event I tested rage management with the result: always empty Oo even with p/b fairy with 20% less rage consumption.

Maybe take a look into this problem

Greetings

• Additional information: tested with 1 main + offhand attack of bard/champ. It gave me 14 rage.

Tested with 1 main + offhand attack of rogue/warrior -> it gave me 13 rage. the +~180% rage regeneration seems bugged

• Regarding Bard/Warrior.

Since last patch this class has become unplayable in Kalin (and probably in other instances too). Wacry pulls mobs from everywhere, including below. I honestly don't know why you would change that skill the way you did. Please remove the fear, or at least revert to the old version.

Apart from this, the class constantly lacks rage. I suggest adding a % based rage accumulation buff.

• Druid/Bard

Skill ID "1491287" would be very good if you could cancel the Channeling. Right now when u press the skill ur unable to do anything else for 20 seconds. Also the Healing of the skill doesnt work.

I would suggest that you can cancel this spell by reactivating it.

Skill ID 1491284 Growing Ferns

The Accuracy debuff is permanent on enemies instead of 1 second + The healing doesnt work if allies are inside the Swampland.

Everything else looks fine on that class but i would give the Crocodile buff atleast 2% each stack.

• Regarding bard/rogue

This class needs something for focus and energy recovery. If you hit more than 10 seconds permanently, you will be out of focus and energy, especially while moving (moving reduces focus regenerating drastically). At this point, you only use your non gcd skill and waiting for resources.

Greetings

• Regarding bard/rogue

This class needs something for focus and energy recovery. If you hit more than 10 seconds permanently, you will be out of focus and energy, especially while moving (moving reduces focus regenerating drastically). At this point, you only use your non gcd skill and waiting for resources.

Greetings

I would suggest for every Ethereal Dagger you pull out with your skill 1491130 you regenerate 5 focus/energy.

• Hi!!

As ive noticed today or maybe i am wrong but in tikal b1 i used skill as b/r Misanthrope and didnt give Immunity to all dmg since i died on start. If any1 else can test it would be good ty

• Regarding General Bard :

When you die , you loose the buff/effect of the Lvl 104 ISS (1491361) and you have to remove it from the ISS wheel and put it back in to make it work again .

(Atleast that happens with the PDD Rune , cant test with MDD or Tank variant but i guess it will be the same)

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• Champ/Bard:
    While the new spammable and the change to Musical Attack was needed this class had, even before the changes, a massive problem with Rage (at least in disassembly mode). This is even worse now that you can basicly spam a skill that costs 20 Rage. So I suggest to change Equalizer to restore more than 5 rage.

Bard/Warlock:

While the nerf on soul blast is very much appreciated, I don't think this is enough. While this class should have strong single target damage (cause it doesn't have much aoe dmg) this combination was way too strong before the patch. And although Soul blast deals less damage now, harmony does more.

Just an example so you know what I mean with "too strong". Rofl B3: Take a b/wl, give him the gorge +14 tamburine from the merchant and a wl/m. What do you get? 1 dead boss in ~2min because the b/wl gets called once and can kill all 4 organs with just loosing phoenix. (If you want to save your phoenix, you can ez do 3 organs or if you have additional support or the golden tamburine you can also do 4).

Ofc I haven't tested it yet after the patch today but I feel that this class is still too strong.

Greetings.

• Wl/B

Sometimes it happens that I activate willpowerblade, but if I try to cast the Ethereal Blade (1491296) I get the error message "eating impossible" (german "Essen unmöglich"):
    490663945af8e9111b6d213fcc10abca.png

Does the Ethereal Blade have a hidden condition or something?

EDIT: Here is a short video I recorded via gyazo, quite easy to reproduce.

https://i.gyazo.com/408678a676ae5926752ae40bf95aecfa.mp4

• Regarding Bard/Champion:

I suggest that the skill (ID 1491205) does not consume the debuff with the IDs(1502001, 1502002, 1502003, 1502004) from the skill ID (1491202). Right now you need to begin from start every time you use 1491205

This change can also solve the focus problems the class have on bosses/long same target fights

Greetings

• Official Post

This is the intended behavior for the class, which is explained in the skill description and won't be changed.

Greetings

• chemp/bard is still unplayable... can u consider changing cost of echo or electrocution to fokus insted of rage??

all skills use rage and only musical attack use 10 fokus when fokus regeneration is so good that u have all time full fokus...

5 rage per second when all skills cost 20 rage is joking...

i think changing one skill to fokus would make this class more playable...

and btw: 70lv elite skill: aoe casting time 12s and 2min cd... maybe only 6s ct and 1min cd? it would be much better... who can stay and cast aoe for 12s... and then be useless for 2min... less but more offen would be much better...

ps for trolls: i know there is beer but beer has cd, and if anyone is so rich to spam beer all time, please gimme some :P

• I could test it without rage problems (cause we had enough support for resource management) and the class is a disaster damage wise. Aoe as mentioned is a joke and single target damage is also non-existent. So I suggest a buff. Also as mentioned normally its impossible to play cause you have no rage, like ever.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Today I will tell you the sad story of the Warden

Once upon a time.

There was one of the most important classes in Taborea, a class that was played by all the brave heroes who wanted to defeat the evil of this world.

But nevertheless, it went from being something really good, to being something really useless.

While many classes are constantly buffed, this one has been completely forgotten.

Currently the Warden is unplayable.

No combination with first class warden gives you decent dps. Many can say that the wd/s or wd/m are fine, but the reality is that they say it to say, but they do not use it, nobody runs instances with warden of main dps, because that dps does not really exist, and it is the reality Not to mention that pet abilities are constantly bugged and there are many times when they don't roll their abilities and just give basic ones.

Who currently plays warden tank? While it's true that wd/ch or wd/w aren't bad tanks, in the current meta game, they don't have a slot, because they lack areas, a lot of mana consumption, and it doesn't give you a real buff or group debuff that the team can take advantage of, as if the other tank classes do.

As a support, it does not exist, or is relatively unnecessary, likewise the wd/p healer. It doesn't cross anyone's mind to use it.

Many of us hope that the warden / bard was fine, but the reality is that it does not work either. bard/warden something very similar.

I also have to mention that it is a class that depends on the pet, once it dies in the middle of a team f, it takes time to take it out again "if it is possible" and in that period of time of invocation or dps is lost or in the case of the tank you are dead. Ahhh and there are certain instances that just the use of the pet is a reason for trolling.

For this and much more. It's dead in the shadows, slowly dying without anyone doing anything about it.

It's tragic that it's only used in a few secondary combinations.

Many of us hope that one day our great warden will rise from the shadows of oblivion and emerge like the phoenix once again.

• i play as wd/w tank it is in my opiniom much better than any other in terms of aggro :P and also he have dmg buff on mobs and aoe stun every 3 sec, you don't need more :D

• there is another problem that needs to be addressed here

Gyazo

--in addition, although the requests have been fulfilled, they are still unavailable, not yet effective