Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Hi,

regarding Ancillary Title System: all mdps classes and all pdps elemental classes have a new very strong best in slot title in Quest Ancillary Title System -> 10% more elemental damage. that is a huge impact on the class balancing, especially for the recently nerfed scout. Weakening the scout and pushing all elemental based classes by 10% is making a huge gap now.

Pls let all skills from all classes do elemental damage or do something else to balance the 10%

Kind regards

• Hey,

Scout/rouge

Since we now have Elemental DMG types on S/R i was thinking if we could just take this class and revamp all the skills to poison DMG.

It would make this class unique to other scouts and would also push it a bit with the elemental type.

Kind Regards

Jockels

• Heyho,

i tested the bard/wl a bit and wanted to ask if the damage of "Soul Blast" is correct.

The skill "Soul Blast" (1491192) does 920% dark damage cps and 920% cps magic damage as a (3s!) cast.

The skill "Immaterial Resurrence" (1491193) has 732,5% cps dark damage (4 hits) as a channeling spell.

But "Soul Blast" does WAY less damage than "Immaterial Resurrence". "Soul Blast" does half the damage with it's dark damage hit. I hope you can look into this :)

Edit: Maybe "Soul Blast" is not cps based atm. If you buff yourself up even "Soul Hunter" with only 150% CPS dark dmg does more damage :/

Greetings

• Mage/bard. Class has extra fire dmg as elite passive skill but all "elemental by subclass skills" consider wind as main dmg, for example static field. Please change to fire.

• Hey,

This is still the case sadly :s

And the new title skill "1491413" shares a cd with "1491182" from the bard/druid

Also the skill "1491182" is very interisting because it's quite useless in my eyes. For pvp it looks a bit useful but for instances....
    it does less dmg than the spammable cast and has 3s cd. Maybe changing the dmg or the cd (or skill to a buff or whatever) would be a good ^^

Greetings

• Hi

regarding bard/rogue. Class feels a bit underperforming. stacking a buff 10 times needs 10 seconds. and this as only spammable skill next to the main damage skill (with 8 seconds cd) looks underperforming (in rofl) because all dies to fast ^^

Greetings

Edit: literally you have also only 1 good AOE every 60 seconds and the stackable buff for singletarget lasts only 10 seconds, where you need to start from 0 again, if boss has immune phases or something like that, where you can't hit. Maybe with more bard/rogues, it is more pleasant to play

• Knight/Bard

Livin Xylophone ("1491258")

Please for the sanity of the players make the sound of the skill only hearable for the caster, ive been running the second time witha tank like this and everytime i need to mute my sound because every second i hear a high xylophon sound when the skill is active.

Kind Regards

Jockels

• I agree, in recent changes the scout's values have been nerfed, currently taking 10% s / w with the magic buff by 10% will make a colossal difference. The changes to s /r are also ugly "stupid" because they do not fix the class but only show its problems more. greetings

• Hey,

Some changes are not mentioned in the patch notes.

For example "Incredible Riff" of the bard/druid was changed into a passive.

and i think a change from 10 to 1% is a bit much but still a nice title :)

Greetings

• Regarding Bard/Warden. Since the class is meant to be played with a 2h Axe it has only access to Charged Chop (non-gcd), Octave Shifting (20sec cd), Anger (10sec cd) and Splitter (2 sec cd).

Everything else demands an instrument, which makes B/Wd incredibly boring to play.

I suggest changing Real Musician (lvl 45 elite) to alter every skill that requires an Instrument to require a 2h Axe instead and reduce the damage of Lost Sanity from 1004% to 800%.

This way the class would have a real, fluent rotation and not only spam Charged Chop for most of the time. Moreover, it would introduce ressource management since Lost Sanity costs Focus.

Honestly, I think a similar change should be made to every Bard class that wears a non-instrument weapon.

• I think this should apply to all combinations that have a passive to use another weapon. These passives should allow us to use all the skills of the class like if it was an instrument. Whats the point of playing bard if you can't use its skills?

• Afaik this always was a passive cause of one of its elite skills.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• R/D = Tragedy

I checked Rogue Bard and it's a tragic combination. Without beer, there is absolutely nothing to beat with, there is still a lack of energy and focus. In beer it is also terribly poor. Besides, it is also based on too often duplicated patterns. At the moment it is completely useless and I think it should be completely rebuilt and done in a more interesting way.

• Bard/mage: Useless.

Longer form, is the worst mdps i've seen since... well... ever xD. It is lacking dmg in every aspect of the game, in all situations. Without fire rune buff (30s on, 90s cd) is a nightmare you have to wait for cds or use skills which does 0 dmg. The aoe with 3s cast is a shame. That isn't gonna work, who wait 3s + channel in sustain just to do an aoe with low dmg?

Bard/druid:

Need to check again because we had a b/s and well, you know what that is in aoe xD.

About single dmg, totally useless aswell. Always last person in scrut.

I think the class need another rework, it has 0 buffs. We only have to spam an aoe in stright line hitting mobs which are before our target. This kind of skills suck. It's the same priest/scout had and it needed to be changed because it had tons of problems. You can hit 15 mobs or only 3 just by luck. It says 150 radius but in this case it means another thing, its 150 distance but like 20 width.

Mage/Bard:

Please fix static field asap so we can properly test the class. Beside this, it needs a 3s cast skill. We can't burst bosses using flame, it's dmg is terrible since it got nerfed due to mage/scout.

• Hey,

Afaik this always was a passive cause of one of its elite skills.

I don't think it was like this before.. it was an active afaik and got changed now (correct me if i am wrong)

Also i absolutely agree on the post of madoxx. Bard/druid looks pretty nice but it has no real buffs so in single target/burst it is very weak.

The other magical classes are kinda interisting too.

Bard/warlock is missing the normal dmg it should have on its mainspell because its not cps based atm.

-> 150% cps skill does higher hits than this 920% cps

Edit: Additionally i think the skill doesn't have a cast multi atm...

champ/bard looks funny but has the same issue as the bard/druid.

But in addition no spammable for trash etc and the basedmg is very low compared to other classes.

-> fancy skills, no dmg, no buffs :S

Greetings

• Regarding Bard/warrior

It is fun class to play but only on lower instances at the moment since on rofl with red tamburine + 1h axe

I have just 48k dmg. Is this intended and with golden weapon will it be much higher? Cause if not this class will be useless in its current state.

Maybe you could add the Elite skill that will rise the basic dmg of instrument or something similar.