Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• One hundred percent agree of your opinion !!

• Why should anyone play scout? :/

For nostalgia reasons or because you just like the Class .If you want to do dmg , there are far better options for every scenario.

Yes, many classes are played because you like it. Me: Scout/rogue

But also!!! some classes were NOT played because the player don't like the playstyle, not because the class is weak. As a scout, the scout/champ is not weak (for a scout), but I would not play this class, because it is melee ranged scout. Even if it would be buffed by 50% ^^

• i can answer like Byte

"

Following data is only for Realm of the Forgotten Legends (Hard) instance for past 4 weeks, including classes only that are considered as a damage dealer.

- 48.15% more leather equipment class entered to the instance compared to chain classes

- 20.56% more leather equipment class entered to the instance compared to cloth classes

"

so be ready soon next nerf ^^

• Heyho

I wanted to say something about the upcoming mage change:

"Changed Static Field damage from 2520 wind + 2520 elemental damage to 3780 elemental damage."

Nice change... but:

It's not a secret that some mage classes are very strong atm and nearly every class uses static field.

But in my opinion with this nerf the class who suffers the most is the /w. -> Not really played at all too.

Mage classes like /druid and /scout won't get affected that much.

The elemental damage of the /druid nearly compensates the dmg you loose by having enough elemental dmg and the /scout has anyway way more other skills which are not main class based which pushes him.

The more % elemental dmg you have the less this nerf will affect the mage class. And like i said /w (with only 1x 10%) suffers way more from this nerf than the classes that should get affected.

Btw the m/wl has fire dmg output whyever as his elemental dmg output which would nerf him also very hard. He should do wind damage (36,2% by plasma arrow) because thats what he has the most % of. (tell me if im wrong)

I'd suggest to nerf the elite skills of these classes instead/additionally instead.

Like this one "Reduced Magma Blade range to 180, reduced earth damage portion to 1449 from 1932.":thumbup:

Edit: What i forgot to mention is - most classes also use a second skill besides static field (/s, /d, /wd etc.) too and in case of the m/w for example its not the case so the nerf would affect his trash dmg nearly by 100%

Im open for feedback ^^

Greetings

• Btw the m/wl has fire dmg output whyever as his elemental dmg output which would nerf him also very hard. He should do wind damage (36,2% by plasma arrow) because thats what he has the most % of. (tell me if im wrong)

Sadly that 36% wind dmg disapear when you use static field.

• Btw the m/wl has fire dmg output whyever as his elemental dmg output which would nerf him also very hard. He should do wind damage (36,2% by plasma arrow) because thats what he has the most % of. (tell me if im wrong)

Sadly that 36% wind dmg disapear when you use static field.

Oh i didn't knew that.

Then forget what i said he gets a huge nerf too ?(

greetings

• Increased Ranged Weapon Mastery bow and crossbow damage gain to 51.8% from 38%.

10% damage increase. I like. But If mages will be strong as yesterday, I miss 2-5% to equal it out, because my weapon alone was ~8% stronger than the mage weapon +3% damage potion etc. and I was still behind 😂. We'll how it is after patch, but I guess some mini push is needed against mage/scout for example (If he didnt get a nerf 😅)

Greetings

• Increased Ranged Weapon Mastery bow and crossbow damage gain to 51.8% from 38%.

10% damage increase. I like. But If mages will be strong as yesterday, I miss 2-5% to equal it out, because my weapon alone was ~8% stronger than the mage weapon +3% damage potion etc. and I was still behind 😂. We'll how it is after patch, but I guess some mini push is needed against mage/scout for example (If he didnt get a nerf 😅)

Greetings

Don't forget the support Scout/Rogue offers with Exploiting Shot.

Greetings

Don't forget the support Scout/Rogue offers with Exploiting Shot.

Like every mage can debuff mdef, every champ can give group Attack speed/ cast speed + crit. Every warlock can give whole raid patk/matk buffs and strong shields for group. I don't care on exploiting shot in this case, because even with it I was behind and mages don't benefit from this skill

• Don't forget the support Scout/Rogue offers with Exploiting Shot.

Like every mage can debuff mdef, every champ can give group Attack speed/ cast speed + crit. Every warlock can give whole raid patk/matk buffs and strong shields for group. I don't care on exploiting shot in this case, because even with it I was behind and mages don't benefit from this skill

Fair enough.

If support does not matter in the equation anymore though, I suggest increasing Ch/Wl's Endless Pulse attackspeed increment further, since around 5% more damage doesn't close the gap to the two Rogues/the Mage.

• Like every mage can debuff mdef, every champ can give group Attack speed/ cast speed + crit. Every warlock can give whole raid patk/matk buffs and strong shields for group. I don't care on exploiting shot in this case, because even with it I was behind and mages don't benefit from this skill

Fair enough.

If support does not matter in the equation anymore though, I suggest increasing Ch/Wl's Endless Pulse attackspeed increment further, since at least 5% were missing to catch up to the two Rogues (and even more regarding the Mage).

Ah and don't forget Arrow of Essence is nerfed. So in Situations were you split buffs for maximum damage over longer time (trash), it is even a nerf while Arrow of Essence is active and you are not on attack speed cap

• Fair enough.

If support does not matter in the equation anymore though, I suggest increasing Ch/Wl's Endless Pulse attackspeed increment further, since at least 5% were missing to catch up to the two Rogues (and even more regarding the Mage).

Ah and don't forget Arrow of Essence is nerfed. So in Situations were you split buffs for maximum damage over longer time (trash), it is even a nerf while Arrow of Essence is active and you are not on attack speed cap

I for one would prefer to wait and see how the buffs play out, before more are added. This applies to all classes that are going to be buffed ofc (Ch/Wl too).

• Ah and don't forget Arrow of Essence is nerfed. So in Situations were you split buffs for maximum damage over longer time (trash), it is even a nerf while Arrow of Essence is active and you are not on attack speed cap

I for one would prefer to wait and see how the buffs play out, before more are added. This applies to all classes that are going to be buffed ofc (Ch/Wl too).

Yes you are right. We should test first.

But Scout/Champ suffers from the change. If it wasn't planned to nerf it, it should get a damage boost too or have the old Arrow of Essence

• I for one would prefer to wait and see how the buffs play out, before more are added. This applies to all classes that are going to be buffed ofc (Ch/Wl too).

Yes you are right. We should test first.

But Scout/Champ suffers from the change. If it wasn't planned to nerf it, it should get a damage boost too or have the old Arrow of Essence

That's one of the major issues of this balancing in my opinion right there.

We have seen so many changes to the general classes that didn't take their respective secondaries into account.

I know it's more work for the DEVs, but I'd like to see changes to specific combinations (elite skills) instead in the future.

Anyway, it's easy to only criticize. So thank you for your efforts DEVs !

• Champion/Scout

• Increased Hide and Seek cooldown time to 3 minutes from 2.
    • Increased Pulsing Shot cooldown to 15 seconds from 10.
    • Changed Bloody Armor to reduce HP loss per second of Blood Arrow to 2%.

Honestly, I simply have no sympathy for such changes. Are we actually playing the lottery or are we trying to suggest objective and possible changes for different classes with feedback as best we can. Where is all this going to lead?

Just purely related to this class, these changes only make the class more unfriendly to play. It's hardly fun with the playstyle and I don't think that every chain carrier would build a gun just to play this "great" class. Just because an example was given yesterday that Champ/Scout is pulling off the Scout/Rogue doesn't mean that this class is overperforming. There are other chain classes that can be used to do a lot more damage. And it's not like all the leather dps say that the scout is really too weak at the moment.

I'm sorry, but this is absolute nonsense(Ch/Sc changes out of nowhere).

Where do we want to go with class balancing at all? Should every class be able to do everything, should every class with the same gear and the same prerequisites do the same damage? Or should every class in Rofl, Gorge or even do the same damage to the dolls? I don't think the DEV's even know that themselves.

On the way the whole game develops, see classes and the card system, it's no longer fun. You're just annoyed when you read the new patch notes and you know exactly, that can't be true now. In the end, it is changed 1000 times anyway, and then it still does not fit. (my opinion)

I simply ask that you don't always make any changes to classes that are totally unnecessary, that annoy and disappoint the community.

Thank you and Greetings!

• Hi all : святой:
    I would like to see some small changes added to make the game more enjoyable
    Warl/warden
    Especially in the run-up to the enhancement of the mage

I support most of these suggestions. The WlWd is underperforming compared to other magical classes, especially with mages. The AoE if pretty fine, but single target is lacking a lot. When I play this as a tank, the single target aggro is really low, because the Charged Chop is way too weak.

But I think increasing the dark damage of Dark Method wouldn't be the way of doing, since that would also increase the already fine AoE damage. Better would be to increase the damage of the Charged Chop a bit again. The last patches nerfed this way too much I think.

Also, while under the effect of the willpower blade, I would still like to be able to wear a shield, like wl/k. The WlWd tank needs a bit of defense, which would be present with a tank shield.

• Champion/Scout

Honestly, I simply have no sympathy for such changes. Are we actually playing the lottery or are we trying to suggest objective and possible changes for different classes with feedback as best we can. Where is all this going to lead?

I must agree on this. The class is doing pretty okay now but it's still hella uncomfortable to play. The blood-arrow buff is a good step to not make the class feel wonky, but the increases in cooldown... eh? I don't get them, honestly. The class isn't overperforming that much to justify such a nerf.

Have a blessed day,
    Midan

• Champion/Scout

I must agree on this. The class is doing pretty okay now but it's still hella uncomfortable to play. The blood-arrow buff is a good step to not make the class feel wonky, but the increases in cooldown... eh? I don't get them, honestly. The class isn't overperforming that much to justify such a nerf.

Have a blessed day,
    Midan

Honestly, you didn't saw the comparison (single target, AOE, burst, sustain) yesterday we did. It overperforms a bit. Maybe the upcoming change is a bit to hard and the Hide and Seek change should be cancelled first. But overall any change is needed for ch/s. The class has right now even more single target burst than a scout with same gear and prerequisites :)

• I must agree on this. The class is doing pretty okay now but it's still hella uncomfortable to play. The blood-arrow buff is a good step to not make the class feel wonky, but the increases in cooldown... eh? I don't get them, honestly. The class isn't overperforming that much to justify such a nerf.

Have a blessed day,
    Midan

Honestly, you didn't saw the comparison (single target, AOE, burst, sustain) yesterday we did. It overperforms a bit. Maybe the upcoming change is a bit to hard and the Hide and Seek change should be cancelled first. But overall any change is needed for ch/s. The class has right now even more single target burst than a scout with same gear and prerequisites :)

Our leather-wearers entirely switched away from scouts, so the direct comparison like that wasn't there. xD I'm not against the changes in general, I just think they're a bit too harsh. Generally the recent changes have been pretty good overall. Good job, dev team!

Have a blessed day,
    Midan

Changed Soul Crusher set skill to consume 3% HP every second, allowed it to heal during Jerath event.

Yaaay another class that I can delete all my rotas for! You devs know, the most warlocks will be totally useless in rofl then? Soulcrusher is the most important AoE for most of the classes, which is only a melee spell. Consuming caster's HP will result in instant deaths I'm sure. Also I can delete my warlock tank then, that would be unfortunate. Instead, increase its range and lower/remove its healing.

EDIT: Thanks for the strikeout of the change. This warlock tank appreciates <3

Changed Soul Crusher set skill to consume 3% HP every second, allowed it to heal during Jerath event.

You devs know, the most warlocks will be totally useless in rofl then? Soulcrusher is the most important AoE for most of the classes,

Why ?

With the current state of Healers you get Hotted for 200k + all 1-2s and in the Jerath event you can heal urself

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Yaaay another class that I can delete all my rotas for! You devs know, the most warlocks will be totally useless in rofl then? Soulcrusher is the most important AoE for most of the classes, which is only a melee spell. Consuming caster's HP will result in instant deaths I'm sure. Also I can delete my warlock tank then, that would be unfortunate. Instead, increase its range and lower/remove its healing.

EDIT: Thanks for the strikeout of the change. This warlock tank appreciates <3

Scout have 5% HP every second, and warrior/scout too.

• Scout have 5% HP every second, and warrior/scout too.

But the difference between those 2 skills are insane. One is a good aoe, the otherone doubles your dmg of all spells, including aoe spells

And the first one heals you by 8% every mob it hits lol. I would like this skill on tank even if it drains my life by 5% Oo