Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• I agree, a buff costing that much isn't good.

- I want to add, I LOVE these changes started, thx! Few observations from me.

- One thing I would like to say/ask. Is this healer the less used priest in the whole list? I think the less used should be adapted, not what people use more (to heal), aren't p/d and p/s the most used to heal?

- I only see 1 single dmg skill to spam, 1 single dmg with cd (same cd as old skill?) (i hope it has no gcd, doesn't give much info) and 1 aoe (melee :O). I would like to have something else, not just 1 skill spam, that is crazy easy =O

- No mattack buff (will need to see how this work).

- Question, Is CPS, cast scale like warrior/mage?

- "Changed Enhanced Wave Armor to Absolute Zero; Increases your water damage by 40%. Cooldown: 90 seconds Cost: 50% MP". Question: Duration of this buff?

- Fairy does around 5 times less dmg than a cenedril, please consider this before patch.

- Priest ISS. Maybe is time to change some useless ISS (even the new ones have no use)

- Elemental Repercussions: 20% crit mdmg is (with this number) kinda useless. Can I suggest to change it from passive into a 15 mins buff? We need to leave combat and add or remove manualy, is a hell process.

- Death of Cold: This one could be used too in any mdps priest if you adapt it aswell.

These were a few questions and suggestions. Im so happy to see this finally appearing on notes, don't stop now :)

• CPS is, as far as I know, Cast per Second (technically a 3sec cast), so it's the same mechanics as Warrior/Mage or Scout/Warlock.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• - Death of Cold: This one could be used too in any mdps priest if you adapt it aswell.

I agree on that.

* I just tested all the ISS for priest and it seems, Frost Death and Death of Cold both trigger gcd. Removing that should make these skills more useful I think.

8d60255983f661ab6f4a5f7f366db838.pngdb242cc36eb922be438ff48ac1adca13.png

* Another thing is the really huge mana costs. Even with a "kind of" rota I'm currently running out of mana very fast. Can't imagine how this could work post-patch :pinch: Maybe add some mechanic to restore mana again, like SWl is restoring focus. Then you don't even need to reduce the mana cost.

* Also please remove the gcd from Energy Reaction:

dbd753e977602c499d4606fbf866da00.png

The additional 5% dmg are a very nice support for the raid, but having a gcd makes it even more useless than Elemental Weakness of primary mages.

* The Water Elemental of Rebirth seems like an "okayish" matt boost of 5%, which also grants the party some mana recovery. Maybe add this recovery to the caster as well and remove the 4s of cast, which is way too much.

a00bc5ccb65d065bb0f53136d10643fc.png

• * The Water Elemental of Rebirth seems like an "okayish" matt boost of 5%, which also grants the party some mana recovery. Maybe add this recovery to the caster as well and remove the 4s of cast, which is way too much.

Hmm but you will need the fairy I think.

• * The Water Elemental of Rebirth seems like an "okayish" matt boost of 5%, which also grants the party some mana recovery. Maybe add this recovery to the caster as well and remove the 4s of cast, which is way too much.

Hmm but you will need the fairy I think.

You can have fairy and water elemental at same time ;)

• Warlock/Knight:

Please change the fact that you can't use "Shield of Discipline" (Knight) and "Defense Net" (Warlock) at the same time (this is the case in general). It really sucks that you are unable to buff your raid "Defense Net" because you have Shield of Discipline active.

Greetings.

• I have question to:

Mage/Scout

• Changed Fire Rose to do not trigger global cooldown.

I played as m/s for long time and what i experienced is that this skill already don't trigger GCD or maybe i'm missing something?

edit
    ok nvm it got changed :D

• Priest/Scout:

Thanks for lowering the Mana Cost for "Absolut Zero". 20% is fine in my opinion.

Another thing is the really huge mana costs. Even with a "kind of" rota I'm currently running out of mana very fast. Can't imagine how this could work post-patch :pinch: Maybe add some mechanic to restore mana again, like SWl is restoring focus. Then you don't even need to reduce the mana cost.

I wouldn't recomend something like that. True, you run (solo) out of mana very fast but normally you don't play solo. And if you have classes which use an excessive amount of mana you just have to adapt your group. There are so many heal classes that can restore mana currently so it should not be any problem whatsoever to never run out of mana on this class. True, maybe P/D and D/P are not enough (especially if you have more than one class which has a high mana consume (Rogue/Priest e.g.)) but there are several druid and priest combinations which have far better Mana regeneration skills. And since (at least from my perspective as a heal) every heal combination can heal rofl solo there is no reason why someone can't play a heal that isn't d/p or p/d.

Also this :

Changed Throat Stab to change also name, damage value and type of Throat Attack to Drowning Attack and 880% CPS water damage

feels really akward to use since it triggers a gcd. So I feel (looking at the numbers) it won't make sense to use because its more worth to just cast 2 rising tides.

Anyway, these are just my personal thoughts on that.

Greetings.

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• Mage in general:

Would it be possible to remove the gcd from "Elemental Weakness" (497977) and give it a cd (e.g. 30sec) instead. Right now, this skill is completly useless because you loose so much time and damage. Of course if you just remove the gcd this would be too strong, hence the cd. That way this skill would be good on bossfights but not spammable in trash.

Greetings.

Is there any reason to why this isnt a thing? It is one of the support skills for the entire group after all.

• R/Wd

So lately I've been thinking about r / wd and I think it would be a nice option if he could summon wanderers permanently and they would do some damage to the character. Something like warden pets. What do you think about it ?

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

P/S

Isn't it better to make P/R as mdps? Reasons why:

- not viable class,

- you can change all elite skills,

- ppl won't blame you if you would destroy this class.

can just make 2 magic priests. I also think that the priest / rouge is well suited for this role. Lots of offensive skills that need a little tweaking

• If there would be a second magic DPS-Priest, I would recommend the p/ch.

It's a class that's useless right now so it wouldn't interfere with a rework even - and a priest built around magic light damage is what the class is already supposed to be with it's enhanced chain of light!

• Greetings,

Взаимодействие с другими людьми

can just make 2 magic priests. I also think that the priest / rouge is well suited for this role. Lots of offensive skills that need a little tweaking

If there would be a second magic DPS-Priest, I would recommend the p/ch.

It's a class that's useless right now so it wouldn't interfere with a rework even - and a priest built around magic light damage is what the class is already supposed to be with it's enhanced chain of light!

I am personally against it. Every elite skill, except the lvl 15, are build for healing on the priest/champ. And I don't think this class is useless at the moment. Maybe the lvl 70 elite skill yes but that's only because the single target dmg in rofl is very low. But otherwise this class has very good healing skills. Yes they cost lots of mana or rage but that's just a way to adapt your own playstyle. Even with some support you could hold the "Healing Diamond Light", which cost 7% mana every second, almost permanently up. If they would change something on it I would suggest to let the "Chain of Light" to regenerate some more rage than how it is now with 3 rage/hit. Otherwise this class has great healing skills and an interesting support in your "Tower of Vitality".

On the other hand the priest/rogue would be well suited for an mdps priest, as Mistika and Mrugal suggested. This class has almost only offensive elite skills. Even the "Wraith Halo" gives you 10% matk, so why not use this combination as a second priest mdps?

They could just for example adjust the damage from these skills and maybe change "Snake Spirit" to not give you mana but changes "Holy Blessing" to give you % dark damage instead. That way they just need to adapt the base damage of the skills and maybe let "Shadowstab" or "Throw" to be magical too that you would have more skills to use and this class could be great mdps in my opinion.

Kind Regards Nghty

• Greetings,

If there would be a second magic DPS-Priest, I would recommend the p/ch.

I am personally against it. Every elite skill, except the lvl 15, are build for healing on the priest/champ. And I don't think this class is useless at the moment. Maybe the lvl 70 elite skill yes but that's only because the single target dmg in rofl is very low. But otherwise this class has very good healing skills. Yes they cost lots of mana or rage but that's just a way to adapt your own playstyle. Even with some support you could hold the "Healing Diamond Light", which cost 7% mana every second, almost permanently up. If they would change something on it I would suggest to let the "Chain of Light" to regenerate some more rage than how it is now with 3 rage/hit. Otherwise this class has great healing skills and an interesting support in your "Tower of Vitality".

Kind Regards Nghty

The class is just redundant. It would need a rework or rebalance anyway to be a good option. I fully agree though that it's playstyle is cool, but what it offers to the raid is harder to achieve at a higher expense. Especially the tower of life is sadly not as nice as it sounds - since you put it down under yourself, the group will quickly move on and be out of range. Then it's on cooldown for a while. Cool for bosses, but not much else. :/ That isn't even a unique ability, as the p/wls level 70 Elieskill es does the same job, but better. The class doesn't have a foot to stand on at the moment.

I'm not against the class being a healer, at all. I would find a priest heal with a significantly different playstyle really nice. And heal versatility is fun. Perhaps the chain of light could get the p/k treatment and work as aoe, but instead on all your allies in range, healing them in the process? The multiple hits could also generate more rage, fixing the afformentioned issue.

Have a blessed day,
    Midan

• I suggest to make no more than 2-3 priest/druid dds because with every new dds we don’t get another healer. I also suggest to adjust other healer’s combinations like p/m, p/ch, some skills on d/wd and d/s, etc.

• I don't think it needs a rework. And neither it is redundant. Maybe in the current content it is a bit because you can't just be afk clicking HoT's every 20 seconds and call it done like on the current broken healing classes. This class was always more focused on single target heal. Looking at all priests it has, with all his buffs, one of the best and maybe even the best single target heal. On top with all the mana support you can get from your group the class got even better in group healing. If they would rework the class it looses it's purpose to be a very very good single target heal/support. I know in the current content that single target heal is more or less useless but hopefully it will change in the next content that you can't just tank the whole ini as for example: a rogue/priest with leather gear and tank accessoire. Then this class would be a lot more viable and the versatility is still there.
    Another thing: Yes you may have to do more to support your raid but currently as a healer you do nothing so having a bit of work wouldn't hurt anyone imo xD. You have some nice extra support with this combination in your champion skills - You can interrupt/stun for a few seconds which of you can never have enough and, if you have no champ in your group, you even get some more pdef reduction.

At the same time you are very contradictory with yourself. You say that the tower is useless and not unique because the p/wl has a better one but you want the chain of light to be the same like the p/s one? That way the p/s chain of light would loose it unique style. If they would change it there would be another topic open why one chain is better than the other one and make this class superior.
    Yes the tower gives less attributes and doesn't heal the group like the p/wl one. But the p/wl one has a higher cd. Even if it's just a bit, but less cd means you can put it more often --> more support for the raid. The only reason why the towers are useless at the moment is, again, because of content where you just can run through the mobs with even 2 dps like they are just there for decoration and because of that everyone runs to fast out of them.

If they let you regenerate some more rage with your chain this class is very viable for it's purposes. Maybe it's not useful at the moment but it can be useful in the future content with it's purpose of beeing a great single target heal/support with a good group heal/support on the side.

Kind Regards Nghty

• The class is just redundant. It would need a rework or rebalance anyway to be a good option. I fully agree though that it's playstyle is cool, but what it offers to the raid is harder to achieve at a higher expense. Especially the tower of life is sadly not as nice as it sounds - since you put it down under yourself, the group will quickly move on and be out of range. Then it's on cooldown for a while. Cool for bosses, but not much else. :/ That isn't even a unique ability, as the p/wls level 70 Elieskill es does the same job, but better. The class doesn't have a foot to stand on at the moment.

I'm not against the class being a healer, at all. I would find a priest heal with a significantly different playstyle really nice. And heal versatility is fun. Perhaps the chain of light could get the p/k treatment and work as aoe, but instead on all your allies in range, healing them in the process? The multiple hits could also generate more rage, fixing the afformentioned issue.

Have a blessed day,
    Midan

I don't think it needs a rework. And neither it is redundant. Maybe in the current content it is a bit because you can't just be afk clicking HoT's every 20 seconds and call it done like on the current broken healing classes. This class was always more focused on single target heal. Looking at all priests it has, with all his buffs, one of the best and maybe even the best single target heal.

Healing right now is, as you already put it, at a point where overheal is so ridiculous that that the amount isn't really an issue. You don't need insane single target heal when a priest with no secondary can quite easily overheal the damage taken. It is redundant in the sense that it offers no differing playstyle or buff that makes it worth playing currently. I've not once seen a /ch in rofl.

On top with all the mana support you can get from your group the class got even better in group healing. If they would rework the class it looses it's purpose to be a very very good single target heal/support. I know in the current content that single target heal is more or less useless but hopefully it will change in the next content that you can't just tank the whole ini as for example: a rogue/priest with leather gear and tank accessoire. Then this class would be a lot more viable and the versatility is still there. Another thing: Yes you may have to do more to support your raid but currently as a healer you do nothing so having a bit of work wouldn't hurt anyone imo xD. You have some nice extra support with this combination in your champion skills - You can interrupt/stun for a few seconds which of you can never have enough and, if you have no champ in your group, you even get some more pdef reduction.

I totally agree here too. The relationship between damage taken and healing taken is moved so heavily into one direction that it trivializes the entire roll. Heals, as much as this hurts, are more picked for their support with healing aspects this meta than actual, pure healers. That is not good.

At the same time you are very contradictory with yourself. You say that the tower is useless and not unique because the p/wl has a better one but you want the chain of light to be the same like the p/s one? That way the p/s chain of light would loose it unique style. If they would change it there would be another topic open why one chain is better than the other one and make this class superior.
    Yes the tower gives less attributes and doesn't heal the group like the p/wl one. But the p/wl one has a higher cd. Even if it's just a bit, but less cd means you can put it more often --> more support for the raid. The only reason why the towers are useless at the moment is, again, because of content where you just can run through the mobs with even 2 dps like they are just there for decoration and because of that everyone runs to fast out of them.

Few things: I never once said that the tower is useless, I am saying that it's usefulness is limited by the way the endgame works currently. I also said that the ability itself is a worse copy of another ability. Both statements are true. 6% all attributes is great, but outshined by the 10% of the /wl.

What I mean with the chain of light isn't a copy of the p/s - I mean it as an heal that needs to be used from a certain range (as in, putting youself in the middle of the raid instead of the back) to generate enough rage. This would also be a nice synergy with the turret, as you'd have more of a reason to stand in mid-range. I used the word "target" earlier, which was wrong. This proposed ability wouldn't use a direct target as the other chain(s) need to. While the p/s uses their chain of light supplementary if at all to heal, my proposal would turn this into a bread and butter skill to recover much more rage - something that we both agree on should happen.

I am also very aware that a higher uptime due to a lower cooldown would buff the support of the class quite a bit - but as it currently stands, you can run only about 250 units away from it before the buff just disappears. That is a very small field for a static element which results in just a few seconds of effective uptime in the trashes; especially when you'd need to run partway into the monsters as a healer to properly set up your tower anyway. Instead of a lower CD they may just let the buff linger for a while (like, 5-7 seconds after one has ran out of the zone).

If they let you regenerate some more rage with your chain this class is very viable for it's purposes. Maybe it's not useful at the moment but it can be useful in the future content with it's purpose of beeing a great single target heal/support with a good group heal/support on the side.

They should definitely up the rage generation. If not via multitargeting they may do that by a simple number increase. The class has potential.

Have a blessed day,
    Midan

• how about taking a break from class balancing with new class that they want to balance and take a break from new card systems and work on new ini and world boss since they were both brought up before any new card system.

cheers.

;):P^^

• ahum...

Please do not break the p/ch, its actually in the top 3 of the best healing priests.

And maybe it can compete for the best tank healer in the game...

It only has a different play style which is actually pretty cool.

But it certainly has rage issues...

• Are you guys really talking about healer balancing? :D Just a hint - there was a druid/warlock brought as a dps some time ago, but since then I saw more healers playing that class than dps players :/ So even if a class is changed/designed as a dps, it can - generally spoken - still be a viable healer class, since - as we all surely agree - heal is "op" these days and should be drastically nerfed to make the secondary class matter.

Conclusion: it doesn't matter at all, which heal class heals the most amount, only the support for the raid matters. From my perspective as a tank, it doesn't matter if I'm healed by a priest/mage or priest/druid or priest/scout or even priest/rogue. The only difference is: my fps don't suck at priest/mage. :whistling: