Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Wl/K

Is it intended that Dark Strike recovers PSI while Willpower Effects are running?

Also Dreadful Sleep channel is interrupted when caster is moving, which isn't such a good idea I guess, because its range is very limited, so you need to move to hit more targets. It works with Hasty as the Night, but without it would be more useful since their cooldowns are different.

Remember that you have set skill that allows you to cast while moving, without any duration time. Only pushback is that you are slower and you lose small amount of hp.

That one is lvl 99. Lvl 67 iss give speed in exchange of hp too, anyone can confirm if 67 and 99 can be used together? If they can't, can we change that? They aren't same skill but updated, one of them was reworked. Thanks.

• Remember that you have set skill that allows you to cast while moving, without any duration time. Only pushback is that you are slower and you lose small amount of hp.

That one is lvl 99. Lvl 67 iss give speed in exchange of hp too, anyone can confirm if 67 and 99 can be used together? If they can't, can we change that? They aren't same skill but updated, one of them was reworked. Thanks.

They can't be used at the same time.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• That one is lvl 99. Lvl 67 iss give speed in exchange of hp too, anyone can confirm if 67 and 99 can be used together? If they can't, can we change that? They aren't same skill but updated, one of them was reworked. Thanks.

They can't be used at the same time.

Thx! Then my proposition is still up, allow them to work together.

• First of all, ty for this new Content (Cenedrils). But pls, why does leather dps get a" kick in the ass" again and chain dps got an little buff? Isn't a fact that chain > everything already?

So pls nerf Tarabeth a bit or make i possible to use Belorg and Sharpor to get the Burning Aggression buff.

Right now i feel like every dps w/o chain gear dont get love at all.

• Warlock/Scout:

"Blood Arrow" (1490943) kills you when you have less than 5% HP and doesn't just get canceled.

Also this skill doesn't enter the 10sec CD after beiing canceled.

While I think this CD is unnecessary on any Scout since this is the only Blood Arrow that doesn't have I think its another bug.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• hello,

regarding wl/s 2 things

1. could you look into changing lvl 40 skill (focus build up) since lvl 30 (knowledge aquisition)

already does a good job on focus regeneration.

2.could you look into changing lvl 36 skill (opportune strike) since lvl 70 elite makes puzzlement always crit.

thank you...

also can you make blood arrow not lose hp andnot on timer ( like s/ch)

all scouts should have that ability.

once again,

thank you cheers.

oh and nerf s/ch lol

• also can you make blood arrow not lose hp andnot on timer ( like s/ch)

all scouts should have that ability.

:/ Why ?

There is nothing wrong with the "normal" Bloodarrow and Hot´s heal the HP loss instantly with the current state of Healers.

Greetz

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• i can say the same :/ why only s/ch have that ability ? with high dmg attached to it ?(

to me its not about the healers, it is about asking for some of the same skills as other classes.

funny how you only quoted that part lol:D.

• And you miss that Scout/Champ blood arrow elite increase the incoming damage too. That should also be done for WL/s blood arrow I guess?

• i can say the same :/ why only s/ch have that ability ? with high dmg attached to it ?(

to me its not about the healers, it is about asking for some of the same skills as other classes.

Because Runes of Magic / Coa has a Dual Class System that makes it uniqe.Other combos have other Skills. No need to try and make Classes have equal Skills imo.

Scout/Champ has the strongest Scout Single Target Burst but thats it . for Other parts there are other scout that are performing better ( and get nerfed in the future) so all good imo

funny how you only quoted that part lol:D.

Why should i quote another part that is not relevant for my question?

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Specification of double calss system and elite skills makes some skills different than others. Not all skills in all classes have to be same and even more, they can't be.

not all warlocks have 100% crit in Puzzelment, not all scouts deal additional dmg from Shot, not all rogues/x and x/rogues have bonus comming from Shadow Step.

So it is fine that some combinations have different skill bonuses than others even if those skills are simmilar

• lol i understand all of what you guys are saying or there would be no need for other classes llol.

i just ask for some simple things is all i understand the strengths and weaknesses of all classes.

it dont hurt to ask to see if some things get implemented , i do notice when some ppl ask for changes they get them quite quick is all im saying.

cheers lmao

• SCOUT/WARDEN is weak too. Damage is nearly half in comparison with SCOUT/CHAMPION :(

If you think so, then post your opinion in the actual feedback thread, where it and this whole thread actually belong.

# moved by moderator

If you want to encourage changes, then best add some reasonable suggestions on how to improve the class you are talking about.

Doing that will help the DEV-team more than just saying "x/y is too weak!!1" without any further information form your side. Be constructive, not whiny. :)

Cheers! :thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Regarding the proposed changes to the warlock/warden:

·         Changed Charged Chop to provide 1 Psi under effect of Willpower Construct as long as you aren’t under effect of Willpower Blade.

Why don't you give the same effect on Willpower Blade ? In addition to the tank, it is also a fairly good mdps, but it would be useful for him to regenerate psi points.

·         Reduced Gift of Nature magical attack gain to 8% from 12%.

I propose to reduce to 10%.

·         Reduced Enhanced Weave Curse all attributes gain to 9.6% from 12.8%.

I propose to reduce to 11% .

Regarding the warlock/scout:

Skill Dark Rain:

Consider changing your skills to an area skill that works in a similar way to Thunderstorm and Meteor Shower 😊.

• Regarding Warlock/Warden change!

first of all its funny to see, how fast classes get nerfed without any feedback from the playerbase on the forum thread :D

Yesterday i played the Warlock/Warden two times in Rofl, and in the current state it shouldnt get nerfed that hard at the start:

• Changed Charged Chop to provide 1 Psi under effect of Willpower Construct as long as you aren’t under effect of Willpower Blade.

- Okay change if u have to change to Construct. Otherwise useless becaus u want to stay in Blade.

• Reduced Gift of Nature magical attack gain to 8% from 12%.

- I think its a bit to much for the start, maybe start reduce this with like 2% insteed of 4%

• Reduced Enhanced Weave Curse all attributes gain to 9.6% from 12.8%.

- I think the skill is fine like it is

• Increased cooldown of Dark Method to 3 minutes.

-Just why? there is atm no reason for it to change the cooldown, 2 mins is still fine. Maybe decrease from 36% damage to 34% for the start

• Wlwd

• Changed Charged Chop to provide 1 Psi under effect of Willpower Construct as long as you aren’t under effect of Willpower Blade.

This is a good change and the reason that i dont think should work in willpower blade is because it would make the class too over powered, there are plenty of ways to get psi .

The decrease in the matk passive should only be 2% to start with like others said just so there isnt a possible change back and forth and the change to enchanced weave curse is perfect

• This particular change is rly nice to be honest. every one who played as wrl for something more than only buff on dwarven ale and nothing more will appreciate the fact, that you can gain PSI points in fast way even if this mean that you need to be out of willpower mode. Most of high dmg skills come from PSI points, so givving way to gain 6 poinst from fast non gc instant skill is rlly awesome even if you have to leave willpower blade mode

• Hello Arcadia,^^

I don't understand why the Warlock/Warden should be nerfed... Finally, the cloth carriers with this class have a chance to perform well in the ini and I am grateful to you for that. The damage to the boss and in the trash is well balanced and I don't see it to collect a nerf just because some pdps don't stand on place one, and just for this reason to change again, thank you for that. I ask you on behalf of all Mdps not to perform this nerf, because it is not necessary and it is finally fun again as a cloth carrier to go into the ini and be able to keep up. And I would like to mention again, if you have a good chain dps in your group, then you still have no chance.

Greetings Misô ^^

I hope this is a mistake, because allowing Charged Chop to recover PSI in Willpower Blade resembles a mental meltdown from my point of view. The reasons should be obvious.

Cheers!:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.