Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Answer is easy: not worth it. We had a tank with plate gear, he sold plate, bought chain dps gear and he had better aggro, better dmg, more deff and for him better gameplay than in plate gear.

Champion should need new gear (not dps) to tank, but if he dont need, r/k shouldn't need too. If r/k will not be tank then he should be good dps like any rogue, in this moment r/k is crap class.

That is my observation.

• Answer is easy: not worth it. We had a tank with plate gear, he sold plate, bought chain dps gear and he had better aggro, better dmg, more deff and for him better gameplay than in plate gear.

Champion should need new gear (not dps) to tank, but if he dont need, r/k shouldn't need too. If r/k will not be tank then he should be good dps like any rogue, in this moment r/k is crap class.

That is my observation.

sadly yes. The only reason needing a knight would be tanking rofl endboss with 20 stacks of buff or more (without possibility to kite, which is a joke in my eyes). I don't really know if a champ is able to tank it with 20 stacks but i doubt it

• Heyho

Just wanted to ask something about the thunderstorm decrement.

Is it intended to nerf it more than before? I'm not sure but i can't find something about the 12%.

In patch notes 10.2.2.2002 it was implemented with 10%

"Added Thunderstorm 10% damage decrement for each extra target, reduced cooldown to 18 seconds."

Just wanna know^^

I also wanted to say i love the change with the 5 hits - less burst more constant aoe. Very nice:thumbup:

Greetings

• hello, a couple things i would like to add.

1. s/wl please turn blood arrow from taking hp like s/ch. also please raise poisonous surge up to 24% , make concentration cast while walking up to 30 secs and lower cd to 3 mins.

2. i dont know if you're planning to make rofl NM 12 man but that would be great since one would have to run it x3 for 1 core.

3. please add universal pots to item shop( prevents ppl from dupping).

is there future plans to add poison dmg titles. title buffs ?

thank you

cheers.

• Thank you for this. In case of the Mage, this should increase the sustain damage in trash quite nicely and warlock is also a really good change.

Druid/Rogue:

Seems intresting and I can't wait to see if this is now a viable dps.

And regarding ths instrument changes: THANK YOU! With these changes and the change of storm assault now mdps and pdps can get the same support, and not just either pdps or mpds.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• Changed Guitar instrument to provide 20% attack speed additionally.
    • Changed Lute instrument to provide 20% cast speed additionally.

Thank you ! This in addition to the Storm Assault changes will make the lives of mixed raids much easier.

Champion/Warlock

• Increased Psychic Forge damage gain per stack to 3%.

Much appreciated, since Ch/Wl has fallen behind most good class combinations these days.

• Changed Guitar instrument to provide 20% attack speed additionally.
    Changed Lute instrument to provide 20% cast speed additionally.

Thank you ! This in addition to the Storm Assault changes will make the lives of mixed raids much easier.

I totally agree, however please note that with this the overall dmg output of raids will increase even more in situations where up to now only one of the support skills/intruments was used (mainly in trashmobs).

Please take that into consideration for future raid <-> instance balancing, so that the problem of mobs dying too fast does not persist.

Cheers! :thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Instruments merge, static field change (I lost my hope when I suggested this 7 months ago and got rejected, never say never I guess xD), d/r first changes.... happy christmas morning to everyone :love:

Druid/rogue will be a long process, same as dwl is being, to make it viable. I want to give my few suggestion on this rework.

-Dots mechanic: corrosive poison + necrotic wound. I like this class isn't a d/wl copy and have dots, but dots have a problem on druids and mages. They work for rw and rd (I think these 2 are the ones with dots if im not wrong) because they scale with speed attack. Druids and mages (they only work as mdps warlock/rogue because they have trillions of dark dmg xD) don't scale so these dots will be overpowered as sustain to be enough burst or will have enough sustain and useless burst, they need scale and/or buffs. Focus of mother nature can provide those buffs.

Another thing, corrosive poison have gcd right now, please remove gcd of both dot skills, we should use them between casts, we cant afford to loose +2 seconds between them.

-Shadow contract: Increases your maximum MP by 1380.4 and your Dark Damage by 49%, but reduces healing power by 49% for 900 second. Change MP for magical crit (I wonder why it give that useless low mana O.o), increase dark dmg to same as earth. The healing part is old school aswell, classes don't heal anything without wisdom so heal part isn't even required.

-Mattack buffs: It has 2.

Changed Knee Ulcer to Curse of Widow; Increases magical attack by 16%. Cooldown: 90 seconds Cost: 40 energy.

Dark moon, Increases Critical Physical Hit Rate and Critical Magical Hit rate of party members by 625 within 80 radius. Also increases your Magical Attack Power by 25% and Healing by 25%.

I think dark moon should be a 15 min buff, druids have really low mattack and no ISS so it requires this as a perma skill (dwl have mattack part covered tho). Remove heal part aswell. Probably remove also the party crit buff, make it self buff. Btw bug report, in spanish buff says it give 25% magical power and not magical attack.

Also a question, how long will knee ulcer buff will be? Please add to notes :)

-Speed Catalysis: Temporarily raises the attack speed and casting speed of party members within a range of 150 by 20% for 20 seconds. 5 min cd. Change this into self buff, 30% cast speed, 90s cd.

-Poisonous Widow Embrace. Although I apreciate the change on previous patches, atm is kinda useless. This skill have global cd and require tons of energy, which if we include new dots, it will be non viable. Change into mana and non gcd or turn it into the 3s spam skill because this druid doesn't have any and as we all know, mages and druids require 3s spam skill for burst :P

-Curtain of Darkness: Covers you in the power of darkness, permanently reducing magical damage received by 10.8% and making it so your Seed of Weakening and Withering Seed no longer require Nature's Power to recover their original abilities. Wouldn't be a bad idea if they also recover a few nature points so they can be used in mobs as a fast recovery source like d/wl have. Maybe 5 points each seed to be similar as dwl.

Now that we finally are getting into d/r changes and a priest mdps will come (maybe p/r aswell?) I think is time to add a magical 1 hand hammer into rofl weapons list.

Regards, Madoxx.

• Rogue/Priest:

"Sinister Method": The description of sinister method says that physical critical damage is increased but when you look at "Low Blow" the skill description says physical damage and it increases physical damage and not critical physical damage.

Is the description of "Sinister Method" wrong or are "Low Blow" and "Blind Spot" increasing the wrong thing?

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Changed Knee Ulcer to Curse of Widow; [...]

I think dark moon should be a 15 min buff, druids have really low mattack and no ISS so it requires this as a perma skill (dwl have mattack part covered tho). Remove heal part aswell. Probably remove also the party crit buff, make it self buff. [...]

-Speed Catalysis: Temporarily raises the attack speed and casting speed of party members within a range of 150 by 20% for 20 seconds. 5 min cd. Change this into self buff, 30% cast speed, 90s cd.

I cannot say that much about the strength of mdps, but this class will definitely need some better matk buffs than it currently has.

Considering ISS: Changing the dmg type of lv98 "Seed of Resonance" for this class to dark dmg should work fine, I guess? Changing the lv80 ISS to deal (dark) dmg also is an option, as it is now it is very unattractive, even for healers.

Also in case d/r becomes a proper mdps, which I like very much, it should not be able to support the raid in this extend.

Poisonous Widow Embrace. Although I apreciate the change on previous patches, atm is kinda useless. This skill have global cd and require tons of energy, which if we include new dots, it will be non viable. Change into mana and non gcd or turn it into the 3s spam skill because this druid doesn't have any and as we all know, mages and druids require 3s spam skill for burst :P

Wouldnt changing Earth Arrows to a 3sec cast work better? This will give you more Natures Power by spamming it for the "Poisonous Widow Embrace" to consume. Having a 3sec spam skill consuming all Natures Power with every cast sound not that useful to me.

These are just me humble thoughts for turning this class into a valid mdps, no idea if they actually help.:D

Cheers!:thumbup:

Edit: What I forgot to mention: For priests I would rather see the p/s instead of the p/r turned into a proper mdps, as having the p/r as a healer with extra-good casting speed can come in handy in certain situations.

Furthermore then there would be no more healing class utilizing a magical hammer, which would be kinda sad. Implementing a magical 1h hammer is something I am looking forward too. I think this would complete the set of all useful weapons and help k/m as well.

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

Edited once, last by melodic ().

• regarding latest patch:

Lute does not provide castspeed and Guitar does not provide physical attack speed.

I just tested the normal ones and they seem to be buggy as well. Only the primary bonus was applied to me and the partymembers, not the additional one. :S

But wouldn't it be even better to separate their cooldown instead of mixing up buffs? I mean, where is the point of not still playing both? The missing 5% matter a lot from my perspective, especially for the new cast-per-second classes, so we would still use both lute and guitar :/

• Changed Guitar instrument to provide 20% attack speed additionally, attack speed portion of this effect will be overridden by attack speed portion of Lute.

Hmm why not do the same as sw titles? turn guitar or lute into both buffs, same numbers, no disadvantage to pdps or mdps. I really thought that was the idea behind this.

• Changed Guitar instrument to provide 20% attack speed additionally, attack speed portion of this effect will be overridden by attack speed portion of Lute.

Hmm why not do the same as sw titles? turn guitar or lute into both buffs, same numbers, no disadvantage to pdps or mdps. I really thought that was the idea behind this.

But that would make 1 instrument obsolete. Right now some ppl having tambourine, guitar and lute. Yes, for players it would be better, but for the Itemshop? I guess we can be lucky as it is now ( I thought about not sharing cooldown. Than I would also buy rattle)

But that would make 1 instrument obsolete. Right now some ppl having tambourine, guitar and lute. Yes, for players it would be better, but for the Itemshop? I guess we can be lucky as it is now ( I thought about not sharing cooldown. Than I would also buy rattle)

Easy, make it double price. They get same diamonds and we are happy.

• But that would make 1 instrument obsolete. Right now some ppl having tambourine, guitar and lute. Yes, for players it would be better, but for the Itemshop? I guess we can be lucky as it is now ( I thought about not sharing cooldown. Than I would also buy rattle)

Easy, make it double price. They get same diamonds and we are happy.

Not for people buying only once. Guitar or lute

• hello everyone,

i would like to talk about warlock rogue:

sadly this class hasnt enough matk and even dmg, if i compare to all magic classes with rogue as second, ( i up to 67k as d/r and 71k as m/r) wl/r has only 51k... and about matk is so low, i reached only 2kk compare to other magic class i played, even druid rogue i reached 2.8kk..

lets talk about ISS, only % dark dmg added while short time ( mage has perma INT/DMG% "AND" magical power/matk) , not so powerfull

so i suggest that this class get more dmg and matk pls

"Ruthless Judgment" : remove this condition from if target is under 50% HP to give these 21.5% dmg or 25% could be nice (even with 17% more i had 61k nothing compare to mage)

make "Soul Raid" ( caster job isn't to go on melee thx ) or something else to gain matk permanently

or increase INT% provided from "Ready and Waiting"

ty in advance

greetings

• so i suggest that this class get more dmg and matk pls

"Ruthless Judgment" : remove this condition from if target is under 50% HP to give these 21.5% dmg or 25% could be nice (even with 17% more i had 61k nothing compare to mage)

Since Patch 10.4.0.2010 this skill don't need target to be below 50% hp:

"Reduced Ruthless Judgment damage by 20%, replaced 50% HP requirement with inflicting critical damage requirement, added 10 seconds of effect trigger cooldown."

Greetings

• Reduced Ruthless Judgment damage by 20%, replaced 50% HP requirement with inflicting critical damage requirement, added 10 seconds of effect trigger cooldown."

sry about that , its not translated yet for me, if your guild mate can reach almost 3kk matk like other magic class, just tell me how ^^

greetings