Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• I just want to have a pleasent gameplay(makes more fun to play) then a class which tilts me because i had 6 psi and loose combat and can't use a skill.....

I have no idea about warlock itself, but I think the entire combat start/end system needs an update. In our runs our healers sometimes wait for several minutes to get combat end for rezzing our dead ones. So sometimes they need to use their battle rez because they don't get any end of combat at all. Sometimes we get combat end for like half a second right in between a huge pull, that feels also strange and might break a warlock's entire rota... maybe that's why nobody of us plays warlock as dps :/

• But don't forget r/d supports with permanent -10% def reduce for pdps and mdps. I will test r/d soon again

I tested r/d now and I don't know. Little bit weaker than r/wrd in fullburst but AOE burst and AOE sustain is way stronger. Furthermore you can reduce 10% def of every mob. In my eyes the class is overall a little bit to strong compared for example with r/ch (a lot of group support, which you don't have on the group at every trash group and r/ch has also weaker aoe).

• In our runs our healers sometimes wait for several minutes to get combat end for rezzing our dead ones

This usually is because of pets, nowadays warden pets and fairys seem to cause this issue, too. This might be worth to look into as well.

Cheers!:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• In our runs our healers sometimes wait for several minutes to get combat end for rezzing our dead ones

This usually is because of pets, nowadays warden pets and fairys seem to cause this issue, too. This might be worth to look into as well.

Yes, but a simple recall seems not to work properly. It feels like combat is passed between them and they all need to be called back at the same time not to be able to pass the combat to another already resummoned one again.

• Huhu the skill Name or the buff name from Warden set skill 99 (I’d:490249 Berserk of Nature) are wrong or different in German client. Idk if is the same in other, but The Skill Name is Berseker der Natur and the buff Name is Berserker der Natur I’d:500575.

• The localization of the skill "Offensive Sacrifice" [1501182] is wrong in english and german language, the buff says 210% and 105% per stack, which obviously have wrong decimal digits, I guess.

The stackable buff [1501146] however has the correct decimal digits, but provides only 20% def with 10 stacks, which should be 21% if the 210% in the skills description only have the decimal digits wrong.

Please check this and adjust the tooltips.

• This usually is because of pets, nowadays warden pets and fairys seem to cause this issue, too. This might be worth to look into as well.

Yes, but a simple recall seems not to work properly. It feels like combat is passed between them and they all need to be called back at the same time not to be able to pass the combat to another already resummoned one again.

We found maybe one reason for the combat problems. We had less combat problem with Priest/scout than with Priest/druid. Also our second heal(Druid) had less problems after the Priest change the class.
    But we need to test this more.

• The localization of the skill "Offensive Sacrifice" [1501182] is wrong in english and german language, the buff says 210% and 105% per stack, which obviously have wrong decimal digits, I guess.

The stackable buff [1501146] however has the correct decimal digits, but provides only 20% def with 10 stacks, which should be 21% if the 210% in the skills description only have the decimal digits wrong.

Please check this and adjust the tooltips.

Already reported in Localizations ;) (see this)

• Huhu ,

some small feedback regarding the last patch /post patchnotes .

• Added temporary combat controller to Realm of Forgotten Legends to attempt to prevent permanent combat issue.

Tried it out with severeal Heal Combos (Guildmates also) and we almost always have instant Fight end when the last aggroed mob dies :thumbup: Good Job on that.

From a Support Warlock/mage POV not soo great cause u loose some PSI here and there but atleast for me managable.

• Reduced Spatial Rift cast time to 1 second from 2 seconds, changed damage type to dark damage from raw magical damage, reduced its cooldown time to 30 seconds.
    • Reduced Otherworldly Whisper channel time to 6 seconds from 8, reduced Psi cost to 1 from 2.

For Support Warlock super nice Quality of Life change :thumbup: Helps alot

• Reduced Flaming Heart Strike Psi renewal amount to 2 from 3.

:/ not so nice change imo but the reduced PSI cost for Otherworldly whisper kinda balances that out (atleast for Supp)

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• - Reduced Power of the Wood Spirit damage to 860 from 922.

- Reduced Whirlwind initial damage from 543% to 380%.

I would appreciate if you would stay consistent with your formulations of "to/from" and "from/to" for all notes, switching their order randomly makes the patchnotes harder to read and sometimes leads to misinterpretation and confusion.

• Hi i would like to say that nerfing wardens is dumb and totally unnecessary , you should take care of other classes and leave alone wardens , for example champions that still are way too strong......

For us it was the other way around so the nerf was neccesary (from our Pov) ^^

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Hi i would like to say that nerfing wardens is dumb and totally unnecessary , you should take care of other classes and leave alone wardens , for example champions that still are way too strong......

For us it was the other way around so the nerf was neccesary (from our Pov) ^^

Greetings

I can agree with curvor, in all the warden was way to strong! Yes Champion is a playable good class at all. But if you have people who all have the same equip and the same skill lvl the Warden was still infront and he will still good performe, this was just al small nerf and he did allrdy well before power of the woodspirit good buffed.

Greetings

This couldn't be more far from the truth. Coming from someone who plays both Champion and Warden, the PotW nerf is perfectly justified.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Changed Shock Overload to do not wear off when you are out of rage. Inflict damage depending on your current rage. (i.e.: 10 Rage = 10% damage, 100 rage = 100% damage), removed cooldown.

This will be most likely a nerf, since especially during trashfights Rage is almost never full. Moreover, the changes you made to end of combat will result in even more Rage loss.

Please just reduce the cd to 10 seconds like you first wrote, or leave the skill like it is.

Edit: Thank you for the quick change, sounds like a pretty good solution to the issue.

• Druid/Warlock

• Reduced Summon Sandstorm damage loss for each extra target to 6% 8% from 16%.

We didn't test yet? xD

• Changed Thunderstorm to create a thunderstorm in the designated area which inflicts damage 3 times within next 2 seconds instead of channelling at the location.

This was a good idea.

• hello there

i think rouge/scout missing elements damage maybe poison or something else

and can u please change the useless skills ( throw - combo throw ) while using bow

and even substitute it dont even do that much of damage

thanks

• Wanna type couple of things about d/wl again.

-Focus issues. Please make some kind of skill to recover focus.

-Dmg reduction, 80% is still so low. A plant one shotted me today even with unicorn, finished gear and every possible potion. That can't be, it doesn't happen with any mdps i ever tested.

Edit: spiders poison need to be adjusted for this class, I had a 150k dot xD