Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Please do not allow mass-ressing, thats gamebreaking regardless of any CD. Increasing the range is a good idea, but if you do, please do not reduce the CD below 3min.

Yeah it should be too OP if you could ress all party but 2min CD is max for that skill. As P/S you can fully restore raid members' HP by Curing Shot.

I wouldnt go as high as 35%, but giving a shield as a % of targets HP would be great.

35% HP shield always protects someone from ONE hit so it isn't too high. Maybe increase CD to 1min.

YES PLEASE! 180 would be fine, though. Changing these skills to raid-buffs was about making life easier for lazy ppl, but its no good if you have to buff multipe times and move around because someone is too far away. At least make them all the same range.

Maybe 180 would be fine but main Druid's buff has 300 so let's be fair to the others.

I would like to see this combination more oriented towards being a mpds.

P/R as a MDD and enough making DDs from priests and druids. There are enough DDs combinations. Let them heal.

I like the mechanic as it is now, being a dmg-support, however it should be 5-10% more dmg taken by said types, not just those few points as it currently is.

It would be second GH on P/M that every healer deserves and ppl would have to stay in the circle to get heal so it would encourage ppl to play that class combo.

waaaaay too much dmg reduce for current gameplay. having 9% permanently on your party is good enough imo.

Honestly it's not too much but maybe increasing CD to 3min and MP cost to 25% should be enough.

I like the skill as it is being single target, but maybe decrease its CD to 1,5-2min.

Maybe you like but make Sacriface worth to use it because now it's still better to spam Urgent.

Just. Please. No. p/k always was a single-target healing machine, one of the best heals to take care of a tank in any situation, please keep it that way.

Yes, it's single-target healing machine and that's why almost noone plays it. Imo every priest is the best healer to take care of tank and P/D and P/Wl even more than P/K.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy to much dmg reduce for the raid for 40% uptime. make it max. 15% IF you want to change it to a raidbuff.

Maybe increase CD to 2-3min and increase channeling to 6s. 37% is not too much if you can't heal anyone during channeling.

Would be nice, I think 600 seconds would already do fine.

It cost 50% MP so 15min is right effect duration time.

If the limitation of 3 targets is removed, it shouldnt be more than 15,4%.

15% max HP shield isn't any protect it's like covering hand with paper from a sharp knife.

I like to remove of the fireball requirement and allowing more than 1 skill, but 25% uptime for that is way to much, as this drasticly increases a druids healing output.

Yeah maybe it should just increase cast time speed by 30%.

I would like to keep the skill as it was, maybe allow raid members within 60-100 range to also restore mp+lp.

It's another good suggestion for that skill but with 150-180 range. As healers we should keep the distance between trash and recover mana especially to melee dps using MP.

Just keep it as it currently is. its great skill.

It's not great skill. Stop make DDs from healers. Increase CD to 30s to my suggestion and it would be okay.

Class balance is not about making 2 or 3 healer classes OP, it's about making all class playable and good enough to heal like that OP ones that we have now like P/S, P/D, D/P. The truth is that ppl going on healers to heal, not to buff, dealing some damage or debuff bosses. And stop making priests worse than druid because every healer deserves any GH. Thank you melodic for all your feedback.

P.S. Healers aren't too strong, endgame ini is just too easy (especially with AU that makes tactics on 4 and 5 boss).

Cheers!

• Healers aren't too strong, endgame ini is just too easy (especially with AU that makes tactics on 4 and 5 boss).

Yes and no. Compared to the amount of maxHP players currently have, all healers still heal too much with compareable gear, especially when they are statted full wisdom. That rofl is too easy just makes it worse.

As P/S you can fully restore raid members' HP by Curing Shot.

....and exactly stuff like that shouldnt be even remotely possible. ;)

This perfectly shows that healers are too strong.

Also the skill itself is too strong imo. Too much range, too much heal, too low CD and too long HoT duration.

Remember that this class has Holy Candle AND Blood Arrow to increase its healoutput even further.

Maybe it is time to disable the Arcadian Patience buff to finally see where healers will be in the end, I guess by now everyone should have had enough time to adjust their gear.

Cheers!

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Yes and no. Compared to the amount of maxHP players currently have, all healers still heal too much with compareable gear, especially when they are statted full wisdom. That rofl is too easy just makes it worse.

W can't say healers heal too much until we get harder ini. RoFL healing:

- 1 boss focus on tank, because DDs don't get any dmg,

- 2 boss focus on tank and sometimes heal DDs which forgot to run away from the circles,

- 3 boss full focus on tank,

- 4 boss full dps,

- 5 boss sometimes heal tank and full dps.

Wait with nerfs.

....and exactly stuff like that shouldnt be even remotely possible. ;)

This perfectly shows that healers are too strong.

Also the skill itself is too strong imo. Too much range, too much heal, too low CD and too long HoT duration.

Remember that this class has Holy Candle AND Blood Arrow to increase its healoutput even further.

This shows only Curing Shot deserves nerf because it really heals too much and it's not because of range or CD, it's because of healing. Holy Candle is ok but Blood Arrow is waste of HP (11% HP per second with both buffs isn't worth it).

• with 200k wisdom buffed and full golden gear, 1,2kk - 1,5kk urgent heal is not kinda strong? xD the problem is, no instance is hard enough for this. you cannot heal one-shots. there must be an other design for healing in instances like it is for dps in lower/higher instances with lower/higher gear

• There is the ways:

- maybe healers heals too much a little bit so i agree with small nerf but make more aoe percentage dmg on bosses,

- remove kitty, dyice and au tactics, because pressing the one button all the time is kind of joke,

- implement maximum tier for armor, jewellery and weapon (t10-11 for armor and jewellery and maybe t15 for weapon) and increase diamond cost for pfs and transmutor charges.

• Increased Soul Crusher item set skill damage to 1200.

As a trash aoe it´s still quite low, but nice as a side damage if you want to take the risk of standing with the mobs.

• Increased Spatial Rift item set skill cast time to 2 seconds.

Hasn´t changed anything. The skill still doesn´t do any damage. Did fullbuffed with the mantis after B2 in rofl under 1kk hits. So the skill is still pointless in my eyes.

A few more suggestions for the warlock as a dps, because warlock dps is still behind all other dps.

Warlock in general:

Perception Extraction: Remove the gcd. The skill is only used as a support skill and the gcd is very disruptive to the flow of the game. You can also remove the dot because it doesn´t do anything anyway.

Willpower Blade/Willpower Construct: If the buff runs out, the number of psi should be kept and not reset to zero.

Warp Charge: Adjust the casting speed to the attack speed (20.6%). Casters currently have major problems getting their spells through if they are not on the 0.5 second cap.

Warlock/Rogue:

End of Thought: Reduce CD to 10 seconds.

Warlock/Warrior:

Slash: Remove gcd.

Breathing Control: The chance of resetting Enraged was relatively fluctuating in my tests and mostly quite low (15+- chance). You could change the skill so that you reset Enraged with a 33% chance and also a 33% chance to halve the Mind Transference CD.

Kind regards

• Couple of comments on druid/warlock.

• Increased Toxic Arrow base damage by 50%, fix damage by 233%.

This change allow us to have a burst single dmg like other dps and it works. Couldn't test organs, that boss hates me xD

B1, B4 and B5 burst is fine.

I still find 2 major problems on this class making it way below almost all rest of mdps.

1. Aoes. It has no burst aoe, its non existant. In a normal party that is a huge part of our overall dmg, +15-20% without doing crazy pulls.

2. Focus issues. All /wl mdps im testing have this issue. Wl skills are made to use in a class which have focus recovery (like main wl does). Even with s/p in party im always close to 0 and can't barely use the nature points restore skill because I have no focus for it. Those skills are changed to poison so having problems to use them make no sense imho.

My suggestion, change warp charge from 20 focus cost to 10-20 focus recovery and see if that is enough.

Regards.

• Some suggestions regarding Champion:

-Increase the duration of Forge stacks to 60 seconds like those of R/Ch & R/P: Atm it's almost impossible to maintain them in trash, especially when taking beaver knockdowns and plant roots into account.

-Remove Rune Growth & Wl/Ch Indomitable Spirit gcd: Having to constantly sacrifice gcd's during combat is a major disadvantage compared to other classes.

These issues make Champion in our relatively fast paced groups much worse(or in case of Ch/M slightly worse) than almost any other chain wearing option atm. I'd say these changes would be reasonable, because most importantly they impact overall balancing not too much, especially when considering that all (traditional) dps classes but Champions got a damage boost from their new iss.

Don't get me wrong, "Secret Technique of the Ruins" is great and all, but it's a symmetrical effect that doesn't benefit the class in comparison to others.

• - Changed pull motion to teleport target to caster after a while depending on distance. ( Pull motion may not be visible until next patch. )

Finally. Thank you so, so , so, SO much!! Seems not to be the way it originally was, so we need to see how this affects practical gameplay, though.

- Changed Vital Escape to teleport player to exact location of mechanism.
    - Changed Augmentation Calls to teleport player to exact location of mechanism.

Same here. Thanks alot!!

Cheers! :thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Champion
      • Changed Rune Growth to passive skill.

Thank you very much, this will make the class much more pleasant to play. Although the problem with Forge stacks running out frequently remains. Please consider my suggestion.

Champion/Warlock

• Fixed Blast of Remorse wasn’t pulling targets visually until they change position by manual moving.

Finally, thank you !

• Warlock/Champion

Rage Sublimation: Reduce the rage cost to 75. It´s hard to have exactly 100 rage even with Mind Rune.

Rune Energy Devotion: Change the skill so that you get the following values: 28% dark attribute magic power, 35 rage and 10-15% cast speed. Reduced aggro is not very useful on the class and you have more problems with the cast speed.

Kind regards

• I don't get the changes to mage/priest's Rising tide, why? Despite being able to be cast on the run and a slightly lower cast time than Tide burst i don't see why i would use Rising tide over that, Tide burst simply just hits harder.

Where does it fit in my rotation now? Before it was a filler in the same vein as Fireball. On trash i mostly just use Aquatic storm anyway.

Any tips from more clever ppl than me is most welcome.

• I don't get the changes to mage/priest's Rising tide, why? Despite being able to be cast on the run and a slightly lower cast time than Tide burst i don't see why i would use Rising tide over that, Tide burst simply just hits harder.

Where does it fit in my rotation now? Before it was a filler in the same vein as Fireball. On trash i mostly just use Aquatic storm anyway.

These kind of 2s cast skills work good on classes with good perma cast like d/wl, d/r (would work), or m/r (would work aswell). Even on m/s when pet have full stacks on (so only on some bosses). It requires +93% perma cast to make it even affordable to use. For mage/priest? well, is a waste. This skill should be instant without gcd to use with static field, not a cast.

Another thing I forgot about d/wl yesterday and repeat myself. Please increase dmg reduction to 85%. A mob after b2 just hit me 250k with the tail cast yesterday when I have 180k hp, in any dps it would never one shot me, on dwl it almost one shotted me twice XD

I agree with Madox that the change of Rising Tide is complete waste. There is absolutly no reason whatsoever to use this skill now. Before you could use it inbetween casts, because it was an instant without a gcd so I'd be happy if it could be changed again.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Proposed change:

Warden/Warlock

• Decreased Essence of Poison poison damage gain to 24%.*

As was pointed out before, wd/wl sustain is solid but not op and other classes do better - please dont do this change, i dont understand it, you just made sustain solid for this combo and now nerfing it to the ground, its fine as is, I am strongly against the change! Its not even funny to implement new ISS which is so hard to get and then immediately follow it by the nerf... Please reconsider combo is fine not op but does well and fun for wd lovers like me to play.

• Warden / Druid

The oak walker has a very large aggro, which interferes with everyone else in the dungeon. Give her a passive skill minus 100% aggro.Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I also ran as Warden/druid these last few days and I never had that problem. Oak Walker already has a 75% aggro decrease and in my case he never had aggro, except face aggro, which the tank easily took/spotted.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Warden / Druid

The oak walker has a very large aggro, which interferes with everyone else in the dungeon. Give her a passive skill minus 100% aggro.Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I also ran as Warden/druid these last few days and I never had that problem. Oak Walker already has a 75% aggro decrease and in my case he never had aggro, except face aggro, which the tank easily took/spotted.

Greetings.

I have the same problem when run dungeons as Warden / Druid. Also I was testing him in atlas defense duo with healer. And it's a dissaster, because I had to summon Oak Walker on every wave of mobs when I was using aoe skills under Power of the Oak buff, mobs targeting Oak (because he also attacks few mobs with Sepal Stab) and he just dies. The same happens in dungeons, Oak dies and I lose half of my damage + it destroys tactics on bosses, if boss gone in immune phase tank can't even take boss till Oak not dies. Very annoying to play this class because of this.

Also I tested it solo in 100 lvl dungeon hard mode, twice killed 1st boss and both times my Oak Walker was tanking him, not me, so he does more aggro than I do. Please, fix this issue, decrease his aggro :)

• I also ran as Warden/druid these last few days and I never had that problem. Oak Walker already has a 75% aggro decrease and in my case he never had aggro, except face aggro, which the tank easily took/spotted.

Greetings.

I have the same problem when run dungeons as Warden / Druid. Also I was testing him in atlas defense duo with healer. And it's a dissaster, because I had to summon Oak Walker on every wave of mobs when I was using aoe skills under Power of the Oak buff, mobs targeting Oak (because he also attacks few mobs with Sepal Stab) and he just dies. The same happens in dungeons, Oak dies and I lose half of my damage + it destroys tactics on bosses, if boss gone in immune phase tank can't even take boss till Oak not dies. Very annoying to play this class because of this.

Also I tested it solo in 100 lvl dungeon hard mode, twice killed 1st boss and both times my Oak Walker was tanking him, not me, so he does more aggro than I do. Please, fix this issue, decrease his aggro :)

The Oak Walker still have -75% aggro. If you are at -90% and doing something alone, you should increase your aggro. Tanks also need a job. Decreasing more aggro would destroy the need of a tank in some was.

I, as a tank, never had a problem with warden pets aggro since it is at -75%

Kind regards

• After the last update, the pet's damage has increased. Because of this, problems with aggro

• The Oak Walker still have -75% aggro. If you are at -90% and doing something alone, you should increase your aggro. Tanks also need a job. Decreasing more aggro would destroy the need of a tank in some was.

I, as a tank, never had a problem with warden pets aggro since it is at -75%

Kind regards

Different point of view from another tank... i didn't even know there was an aggro buff on the pet, but this has never been an issue, neither in trash nor in boss fights. But I got an idea for this.

I think, these pets are increasing the damage output of their masters by a lot, also increasing their values like crit and such. So why not also increasing their generated aggro (or transfer the pet's aggro to master) so that they need to use a reconsiliation rune or need to watch out. This would affect any warden tank by a lot, but from my perspective this tank never was relevant and still isn't.