Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• please no!!! reduction of magical damage at tank is nice and i love the 30%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I was always asking myself, why is there even received magical damage existing on other item set skills? Afaik there are no magical skills where I could use them, except in pvp

You know that ~50% (just a guess) of the skills mobs and bosses use in instances are magical right?

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Few comments/questions/suggestion on the upcoming ISS from gold accessories:

1) how many pieces would be required? I hope just ring + earing since farming those for more than one ISS is hardily feasible (think chain for 3 haha)

2) As in 1) - for chain users, one ideally would need to have 3 ISS if one would like to play warr/wd/champ; could one extraction grant all ISS there - i.e. str accessory would give 3 ISS for warr, champ, wd, or dex accessory would give ISS for r and s, I dont know if that would be possible, but I think that would be really nice for ppl who play multiple classes since gold accessories are not like old school drop in an ini ISS - please consider

3) Some ISS are clearly SO MUCH superior to others, that makes me wish you just implement general ISS that would broadly provide phys and magical damage (or pa and ma) so all classes can use that...

4) In terms of the general ISS - take priest one for example, nice quality of life change - perhaps consider making it a general ISS and replace healer specific one for a priest if you would keep it class specific.

5) For Wd: Animal Spirit’s Embrace - does it stack or shares cd with the Assault of of the Animal Spirit (95 ISS) - it does not specify but I wonder if both can be used?

6) Secret Technique of the Ruins - since most ISS appear to be a combination of options, i wonder if aoe (800% dps x3 from the mechanic gamble) was forgotten?

• Sometimes Warrior (only warrior/champion?) have bug with rage, when have 50pts or more rage ,cant using all skills rage needed required . I would be happy if this bug been fixed.

• I was always asking myself, why is there even received magical damage existing on other item set skills? Afaik there are no magical skills where I could use them, except in pvp

You know that ~50% (just a guess) of the skills mobs and bosses use in instances are magical right?

Greetings.

Well, if that's correct, I accept the 30% ^^

• Official Post

Sometimes Warrior (only warrior/champion?) have bug with rage, when have 50pts or more rage ,cant using all skills rage needed required . I would be happy if this bug been fixed.

Do you know any way to reproduce this issue? On which class combinations you are experiencing this issue?

There was such issue for Warrior/Champion and Champion/Warrior but it is fixed and I couldn't reproduce such error currently, so more information would be helpful. Most important thing to know is what is the resource you are using to gain rage?

Greetings

• Warrior: Increases physical damage by 5%, physical critical hit rate by 2500.

Mage: Increases magical critical hit rate by 1500, magical damage by 1%.

Hmm guess someone love warriors? xD

Btw this force us to use this skill, m/ch needed 55 ring rage ISS... now I dont have space for it. You need to improve its rage management like for yesterday like swl have. Class is already sad, low matt, worst single burst, worst-painful-horrible plasma arrow and its burst aoe which was the best, now is nothing compared with some other mages, all this in a mage that needs to play melee xD This class have no buffs so it was a good sustained dmg class, now there is no reason to use it at all.

Mages have much better iss than Warriors in general. 8% from 99, 15% more int & 10% more mdmg from 75 one. So I'd say it's fine that the new one for Warrior is better.

• Few comments/questions/suggestion on the upcoming ISS from gold accessories:

2) As in 1) - for chain users, one ideally would need to have 3 ISS if one would like to play warr/wd/champ; could one extraction grant all ISS there - i.e. str accessory would give 3 ISS for warr, champ, wd, or dex accessory would give ISS for r and s, I dont know if that would be possible, but I think that would be really nice for ppl who play multiple classes since gold accessories are not like old school drop in an ini ISS - please consider

I would like this too. getting all of one category

• They are doing the balance assuming those "bad" warriors ISS, we will see if this free 3% dmg will come with a nerf for some combos :D So doesn't matter if mage ones were better or not, they are part of whole package of the class. And wasn't a complain, just surprised for that huge boost comparing with all ISS rest of classes got.

• Divine Urge - Passive
    Your aura increases movement speed of you and friendly raid members in 100 range by 8%.

....srsly? WHO needs that?!

Being within 100 range to another in a dynamicly moving raid does not happen that often, unless you are standing still (haha:D) and waiting/buffing for something. I wouldnt ever move into 100 range of my melee dps during fights to give them this aura.

So either you need to substantially increase its range OR the given bonus, to make this skill remotely as viable as other classes ISS are.

And as it is quite the effort to get a complete ultimate accessory set and compared to how insanely strong the druid ISS is, noone ever will get that priest ISS, unless they are hating druids from the bottom of their heart....

Considering Knights new ISS: Although having more magical dmg reduce is nice to have, I believe (again) considering the effort those ISS take to get, other mechanics would help Knights more. For example increased movement speed for him and surrounding raid members.... *wink* :D:/:D:/:D

All in all I like this idea to implement new ISS, but adding them ONLY to ultimate accessory sets isnt to correct way. Many players play multiple classes, the example of chain dps alone was already made, and over all there would have to be tons of additional accessory sets created just for those ISS, where those ultimate sets in general were only meant to be a bonus for the most active ones....

I would rather see those ISS on refined red rofl items and have their gold cost increase by a lot, this would make them way more accessible.

Cheers!

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

Edited once, last by melodic ().

• According to the new item set skills... I would appreciate not to grant any strength related skill (warden, warrior, champ) for one extraction, I would go the old way, since there are some more classes/players, who need to build more than only 1 set.

Magical players could also use scout for their s/wl and warlock ISS, or even the druid one. So like everyone would need to build multiple sets for their skills. Chain and leather classes would be the only ones having all of the related skills on the same set. ;) Maybe it would be not fair for others, letting them get all the skills at once. :/

• Priest/Warrior.

Is it possible that the changes for the Firefary got reversed somehow? Because the Firefairy deals (again) much more than she should, unless she is supposed to hit with 50-70kk hits, then nothing is wrong.

Greetings.

• Official Post

Question to Byte. Priest have some mdps ISS. Is there any plan to create a mdps priest?

Regards.

Not certainly planned, but we can see such rework in future.

Priest/Warrior.

Is it possible that the changes for the Firefary got reversed somehow? Because the Firefairy deals (again) much more than she should, unless she is supposed to hit with 50-70kk hits, then nothing is wrong.

Greetings.

I checked it again, with certain attributes, Priest fairy has even lower physical attack / physical damage than any damage dealer cenedril. Could you provide more information? Can you confirm other players in your raid witnessing high amount of damage either? Can you check race of fire fairy by hovering mouse on it? Asking these questions to know if you are missing a patch that was including race change of fairies.

Greetings

• Warden/Warlock

• Halved Corruption of Nature physical damage gain.

I don't see why this should be necessary. Warden/Warlock wasn't overperforming. Please reconsider this change.

I 100% agree, with the latest changes wd/wl was able to keep up with other dps but was in no way overpowered or even top dps - i run rofl multiple times on wd/wl largely since i enjoy playing wd and the class was solid but not op. There are many other classes stronger than wd/wl in rofl, thus I strongly suggest not to implement the proposed change. If the basis for the change is lower ini damage output, please dont use that, since that is not a good metric and i saw many classes do absurd amount of damage there + most of the time the raids for lower lev ini is a pug with highly variable gear. Again based on the rofl experience wd/wl was not overperforming at all but rather was finally an option to play wd and dont be behind everyone else. If the change is implemented, we would be back to noone playing wd/wl in rofl, i dont think it makes sense to do it. Please reconsider.

• I checked it again, with certain attributes, Priest fairy has even lower physical attack / physical damage than any damage dealer cenedril. Could you provide more information? Can you confirm other players in your raid witnessing high amount of damage either? Can you check race of fire fairy by hovering mouse on it? Asking these questions to know if you are missing a patch that was including race change of fairies.

Greetings

Can confirm this too . Saw fairy hit for 54kk and that was yesterday

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• I checked it again, with certain attributes, Priest fairy has even lower physical attack / physical damage than any damage dealer cenedril. Could you provide more information? Can you confirm other players in your raid witnessing high amount of damage either? Can you check race of fire fairy by hovering mouse on it? Asking these questions to know if you are missing a patch that was including race change of fairies.

When I hover over the fairy it says that the race is "Humanoid".

https://gyazo.com/c20ee32829ffd8dda364e3e32923eb61

Greetings.

• Official Post

Thank you for confirming it, I found the reason why it is still behaving different sometimes, will be fixed with next patch.

• I also think, the fire fairy is generally a bit too strong. I mean, we all agree, that the old K/M or W/M were dealing too much dps for such an easy gameplay (just right clickinig mobs and stand in range). But the current P/W just needs to click on a mob to deal about 30-40% of its dps, on both mobs and bosses.

Especially in ROFL b3 event this class is absolutely overkill that shreds the organs like nothing else and most work is done by that fairy.

• Regarding proposed change to wd/w:

"Increased Double Chop base damage by 30%, fix damage by 50%."

I am not sure that would be able to fix the key problem - sustain damage and trash aoe where lets face it in rofl you need the most. I think the damage of the power of the wood spirit should also be increased to something approaching wd/r (i.e. from current 434% to 753%), that would help with the sustain aoe damage while not affecting single target dps nor burst since the skill is not going to be used during the burst or single target dps. If that is not implemented or something similar (e.g. maybe making double chop aoe?) I dont think wd/w would be viable.

Regards,

Rakot

• Wd/s proposed changes:

"Removed Untamable cooldown time, increased its damage by 30%, added 0.5 x STR fix damage."

With this change class will clearly have focus issues (skill cost 20 focus) since as we know focus regen when you move is very low. Thus without the experimental dwarven ale on, you can't really use the skill too long during the sustain phase. Either the focus cost should decrease alot (still wont solve the issue) or some skill should be modified to restore focus on hit - for example anti-magic arrow has now a chance to restore mana - i suggest to add restore focus too, similar to s/wl.

• I also think, the fire fairy is generally a bit too strong. I mean, we all agree, that the old K/M or W/M were dealing too much dps for such an easy gameplay (just right clickinig mobs and stand in range). But the current P/W just needs to click on a mob to deal about 30-40% of its dps, on both mobs and bosses.

Especially in ROFL b3 event this class is absolutely overkill that shreds the organs like nothing else and most work is done by that fairy.

Which dps is not too simple to play nowadays? Everyone just presses one button for their combat engine makros, so there is actually no effective difference. And most changes lately made with more and more non-gcd attacks benefit their usage even more, so I think it doesnt really matter anymore how much % of your dmg the fairy does.

Cheers!

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.