Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Hi,

It seems ch/s vampire arrow buff only reduces focus consumption by 50-55% and not 80 % - e.g. vampire shot costs with buff 10 focus instead of 20, mechanical storm is 12 instead of 25 - please update. I tested with current 50-55% and focus still becomes depleted some of the time, so i guess once you fix it to 80% it should work well. In addition, on the char the buff still says focus regeneration rater increase of 80% (need to update since I assume it no longer increases focus regen)

Thank you!

• Scout/Warlock

• Reduced Poisonous Will poison damage gain to 125%.

I see that you have reduced your injuries for this class again.

I don't understand the cogue of your action in this regard, especially since this point was not discussed. This way there are still a few more such ideas and this combination will be completely unplayable.

Greetings to .

• First of all, these changes were postet before the patch. Secondly this class was/is still very strong and therefore a little (and that is wat this is, little) nerf is totally understandable and acceptable. And this class is very far away from beeing "unplayable".

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited 2 times, last by Laisha ().

• Warlock/Rogue

• Reduced End of Thought Psi cost to 1, removed 35% HP requirement for Psi recovery effect.
    • Reduced Crime and Punishment cooldown time to 2 seconds, increased damage increment for each mentioned effect to 25%.

Thank you for making these changes. This will in some way make this link more "Playable" ;).

One small suggestion - remove the move target effect in Shadowstep skill, it would make it much easier to play this combo and would not expose the character to direct close contact with mobs:/.

Greetings

• Hi,

I´ve already tested the warlock/warrior on the dolls and I have to say the changes are nice, but the class will probably still be missing something to keep up with other dps.

A fairly simple and effective change would be:

Slash: Remove gcd. So you can spam Slash (as long as you have rage) between any other skill.

I will test the combination in the ini and then give my feedback again, but I don´t think that much will change.

Kind regards

• Warlock

Why has the cooldown on Weakening Weave Curse skill been increased by 100% (from 4 to 8 sec.)? As far as I remember you have withdrawn from this proposal, and now all of a sudden without giving it in official information you just change it. X(||

• Warlock

Why has the cooldown on Weakening Weave Curse skill been increased by 100% (from 4 to 8 sec.)? As far as I remember you have withdrawn from this proposal, and now all of a sudden without giving it in official information you just change it. X(||

I would personally suggest to have 8 s cd for s/wl and revert back to 4s cd for the rest, in my biased opinion

• Warlock

I would personally suggest to have 8 s cd for s/wl and revert back to 4s cd for the rest, in my biased opinion

In this case I propose to change the cooldown of this skill for s/wl to 6 sec. and leave the rest at 4 sec. :)

• Too many changes without notice... warlock aoe, druid focus of mother nature it has 90s cd (you added that couple of hours ago without any discusion), also never tell you can move now. Mage/scout distance of pet cast is partially fixed but never said in notes either. I really expect more profesionalism from now on because we have this new system where we tell our opinions and you actually listen and is dissapointing we have to discover things while we play instead of getting detailed notes of ALL changes ignoring things we agreed not to do or do.

• Too many changes without notice... warlock aoe, druid focus of mother nature it has 90s cd (you added that couple of hours ago without any discusion), also never tell you can move now. Mage/scout distance of pet cast is partially fixed but never said in notes either. I really expect more profesionalism from now on because we have this new system where we tell our opinions and you actually listen and is dissapointing we have to discover things while we play instead of getting detailed notes of ALL changes ignoring things we agreed not to do or do.

Sadly this has been going on for quite a while now (since balancing started) that some implemented changes were not mentioned in patchnotes and some were mentioned in patchnotes but not implemented...So from time to time there were some pleasant and some unpleasant surprises to discover ^^

For me it became a habit to check my skills from patch to patch again and again...this is one reason why this ongoing balancing process started to be annoying, nevertheless its for the greater good in the end. :|

Cheers!:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

While I agree that notes of all changes would be nice please remeber that "we" and the devs don't agree on anything. We just provide ideas and even if they appear in the planned change log..

Please consider that this list doesn’t represent the actual patch content and might be different when patch is released.

Greetings.

• While I agree that notes of all changes would be nice please remeber that "we" and the devs don't agree on anything. We just provide ideas and even if they appear in the planned change log..

Greetings.

Then they should stop wasting our time, I prefer being ignored like the last 8 months than they agree on something on changes log and don't do it later :D

• Official Post

Warlock

This is a mistake and will be corrected for custom instances as soon as possible, and for all zones with next patch.

Too many changes without notice... warlock aoe, druid focus of mother nature it has 90s cd (you added that couple of hours ago without any discusion), also never tell you can move now. Mage/scout distance of pet cast is partially fixed but never said in notes either. I really expect more profesionalism from now on because we have this new system where we tell our opinions and you actually listen and is dissapointing we have to discover things while we play instead of getting detailed notes of ALL changes ignoring things we agreed not to do or do.

We do not intend to mention removed effects of a skill when it is mentioned as reworked skill because it is not the same skill as it was before. It is clearly mentioned in the certain explanation of skill (i.e.: Changed ... to ...; - description - ), however cooldown time wasn't mentioned and was a mistake, but movement restriction is intended to not being mentioned. Same applies for Mage/Warlock Forgotten Black Magic rework.

Greetings

• Dear Devs team,

I did a couple of runs on wd/r in RoFL and I already can see some improvements on dps with 1.6 pa per str gain, but its still behind similar gear dps both sustained and burst, although gap is lower now, so thank you for buffing the wd some. I think 0.1 extra would make it on par with similar gear dps, thus i suggest to change pa gain to 1.7 pa per 1 str. That would enable ~50k pa gain and i think would make wd competitive.

I will try to test wd/wl and wd/w next couple of days to see, but I am positive 0.1 extra pa gain would be needed for other combos as well to make class more solid. Perhaps others who test wd may comment as well on their experience.

Kind regards,

Rakot

• Hi.. i rly like changes on Hurricane and s/ch but still can u change range of joint blow on scout/champ skill still usless since u need to come to melle range to do skill. Can you change that range of it. Thanks in forward i will test it more in inis and give my feedback cheers lads

Cao Elipso :)

• Warlock/Warrior:

Psychic Warrior (499868) shares a cooldown with the skill of your wings.

Edit: This seems only to be the case with the "normal wings" (not the golden ones) optical effect, so it's not that urgent/big of a bug.

Greetings.

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• With the warrior's moon cleave, the damage display comes out so delayed that one permanently wonders whether the skill triggers at all. The delay is sometimes so high that the mobs are already dead before the damage display pops up. I can't imagine that this is intentional, so I would like to ask you to fix this.

Greetings

#Play Champion Enjoy Your Life

• I will most likely test the Bewa / Warrior in Rofl tonight.

many greetings

• I suspect in terms of sustained wd/w likely will be worse than wd/wl or wd/r, not sure about burst; look forward to the feedback!

Cheers

• I think the Bewa/Rogue has the greatest aoe potential, whereas I think the Bewa/Warlock has the greatest burst potential. I can only judge how the Bewa/Warrior performs in both areas after I have been in the Ini with it.

#Play Champion Enjoy Your Life

• I tried wd/wl in RoFL and as i suspected it badly lacks pa - i can only buff to little over 1.5kk and no additional pa buff options for the combo exist sadly. Sustain and aoe were really bad - approx 3/5 of a m/s; burst was ok which goes to show with all pd debuffs class could be ok, but need more pa. Overall, class performed worse for me than wd/r. I think this class combo needs a buff in terms of pa option in addition to a broad buff of 1str = 1.7 or 1.8 pa ( i am starting to think 1.8 would be needed with 1.6 not enough for sure)

Re wd/w, it is simply not as good as wd/r or wd/wl, that goes to combo design that needs a boost. I suggest you change charge chop and power of the wood spirit to be earth + add earth damage buff of 20-30% for 10 s if frantic briar hits. Else atm wd/w is clearly not viable and not as strong of a combo. Other wd combos are even worse sadly