Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Hi Aksi,

you are not doing any comparison. Magma Blade of Mage/Druid was kinda bugged (too strong in Atlas defence). Mage in general is weaker than Scouts.

I can compare my Scout with Mages in our guild. Scouts are ranged dps with instant skills, Mages need to cast (advantage for scout).

Scouts depends on many physical attack buff because the base attack is way lower than from mages.

Please, make some comparison, tell your gear and values (mages gear and values), which instance you ran and maybe show some scruti of your skills.

I never heard about an other scout, that says scouts are useless

• A request is made for a simple buff bug in your clan and changed instantly.

This statement is simply wrong. "Our clan" makes a lot of suggestions, not all of which are implemented.

Respect or not talk to those who play this game free to play.

Most of us spent some money at first and never again afterwards. Some are completely free to play players. So please dont say something you dont know.

without heal bonus on gear (starter gear), you will not heal more/less with healing change, because there is no heal bonus on equip?

I agree that healing bonus is needed on starter gear to make it viable for new players.

> If you are a new player, why do you want to heal ppl with 500k+ hp? that sounds like you want to heal endcontent statted players with your starter gear?

The starter DPS gear is roughly equivalent to end-game ~lv90 gear, which can be used to clear Grotto of Horror HM with a tank. Is it unreasonable to expect a tank for GoH (lv85 instance) to be able to be healed from someone in gear that should be endgame for 5 lvls higher? I don't think so.

Also your healing power, magical damage and wisdom seems very low (starter gear?). Is it buffed or unbuffed?

This was purely to show that healing for equivalent gear has been reduced by 3x from what players starting on Arcadia may be used to, and it strongly affects what a new player is even capable of participating in.

It also shows that an equal amount of healing power gives significantly less heals (around ~3x) than it did pre-balancing.

Buffing as healer now increase healing, same like damage for dps classes.

Both healers were tested with 0 buffs.

If your values are unbuffed, try buffing (you should come near 60k wisdom for example)

While buffing does increase your heals quite a bit, most new players won't immediately have access to buff foods that would significantly help heals in runs (e.g. transformation potion, hero potion, everlasting love spiced juice, or featured cuisine delicacy). Sure they maybe be relatively cheap when you have 1k+ diamonds, but making that 1st 1k without being able to do anything but leech in runs is difficult when many folks aren't comfortable taking things when they know their contributions are low.

I don't think it's completely fair to compare buffed numbers post-balancing with unbuffed numbers pre-balancing, but since buffing does offer more of a benefit than it did before, here they are anyways:

Buffs: Hero Potion, Transformation pot (sta/wis), Everlasting Spice Juice (7% int/wis, 3% mdam/healing), Featured Cuisine Delicacy, Concentration Prayer +104, Crispy Chicken Drumstick

Magic Damage: 19,437
    Wisdom: 48,431

Recover: 28.3k non-crit, 75k crit, 13k HoT

Mother Earth's Fountain: 11k non-crit, 29.3k crit

Even with buff foods base heals are less than half of what they were pre-balancing with equivalent healing power, 12% more crit damage, and 4x the wisdom.

• Ahoi ,

to throw in my 2 cents here .
    I dont think Scouts are weak at the moment . From what i have seen they are in the good middle of all Classes . Well below some Chain Classes and Above Mage ( with comparable gear of course).

Same for Scouts , the skill dmg is too low so no need to use it .

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• Increasing the damage of Joint Blow would also benefit Warden/Scout.

• Hi Lutine

You're the only one who says scouts are good. I am making comparisons of course, but you cannot be objective. This game is not just your clan with good equipment and weapons. If you want a real observation let me send you my equipment and weapons make a comparison. but do it at random parties. I'm talking about equality. Only this. just scout is not what it should be.but you can't notice that with your good equipment and gun, dear lutin.Actually, if you take what I wrote a little seriously, it will help you, because scouts have been being unfair for a long time and so many people have gone.

Best Regards Always

• Sure I can.

But you need to compare with for example a mage with SAME gear like you have. Afaik the mage should use false ring, false stats and so on. You are making statements about me or my guild without knowing us, how we play or what we are doing for ppl.

If you think the scout is useless, fine. I repeat myself, maybe you play it wrong. I've seen scouts in random only spamming Wind Arrow and every 15 seconds Snipe

Kind regards

• And they still keep nerfing mages xD.

About mages being better than pdps with low gear, that is mostly the m/d because it has tons of mattack. In endgame mages are not better than Scouts. So 2 solutions, improve your gear or play mage if you want to be low geared forever.

As they said, casts classes are in disvantage on a lot of parts of rofl and destroyed in most of lower inis when we can't even cast. Stop crying about mages being Gods and scouts suck when is not real.

• You don't know me too You think I don't know the game, You think I don't know played scout. I wrote a lot of things. Go to the random party, you will see imbalances. It is not fun to play scout.That's all I want to say. but I don't know what you will understand.

Best Regards

• You're the only one who says scouts are good.

i am saying that too and many others ^^.

but you cannot be objective. This game is not just your clan with good equipment and weapons. If you want a real observation let me send you my equipment and weapons make a comparison. but do it at random parties.

You think I don't know played scout. I wrote a lot of things. Go to the random party, you will see imbalances. It is not fun to play scout.

This is 1000% the wrong approach to balance a class . In random runs the gear diversity is Super Huge , The Skill gap between some players is also Super Huge. Everyone plays on there different styles and so sometimes people cant play to their fully potential / or worse performance cause for example the tank tanks a different way he/she is used too in guild internal runs.

Aksi if you compare classes like that , it is no wonder that for you the scout sucks because you play in a confusig random group where everyone does what he thinks is good and no one listens to one another . Plus your gear is in comparison to most random players i have seen really really bad . So again no wonder the scout sucks for you ^^.

Greetings :)

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• As they said, casts classes are in disvantage on a lot of parts of rofl and destroyed in most of lower inis when we can't even cast

I see this problem as well and hope that this will change with content where trashmobs dont die in 1-2 seconds, because once a mage finishes casting, their hits are compareable to what a pdps does with 2 instant skills...at least from what I observed as a noob dps. :D

So in my opinion this is an issue the current content brings and not necessarily only dependend on class-balancing.

Am I wrong?:saint:

Cheers!

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• I completly aggree. Also I don't know why Mages get nerfed more and more because, as Madoxx correctly stated, with the exception of Scout/warlock, every magical dps in endgame is worse than most pdps. And those pdps that are not better have tons of group/raid support which makes them also viable in groups.

If this mage-nerfing continues I'm afarid most mdps will begin to trade their equipment for physical equiment or are reduced to play Warlock/mage, Mage/warlock.

That beiing said, I like the fact that Warlocks got a push this patch, because most of them were even more useless than mages :D, and will test them again in the next few days. So thank you for that.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• every magical dps in endgame is worse than most pdps

I will start by saying my magical knowledge is 0, i never play magic nor never will.

This is my observation with runs in Hades, where raid structure and support is primarily mage oriented. and guess what, Madox as a mage dps almost always on top, on trash and on bosses...

M/Ch and M/d at least till this patch were doing remarcably well; s/wl was clearly broken op, idk if its on par now.

Anyway, you could read it as out phys dps sucks (possible :P) or mages are not as bad as ppl claim them to be :)

• his is 1000% the wrong approach to balance a class . In random runs the gear diversity is Super Huge , The Skill gap between some players is also Super Huge. Everyone plays on there different styles and so sometimes people cant play to their fully potential / or worse performance cause for example the tank tanks a different way he/she is used too in guild internal runs.

Aksi if you compare classes like that , it is no wonder that for you the scout sucks because you play in a confusig random group where everyone does what he thinks is good and no one listens to one another . Plus your gear is in comparison to most random players i have seen really really bad . So again no wonder the scout sucks for you ^^.

Greetings :)

In the end, you always say the same thing. Is the problem always with item? So scouts must have good weapons and equipment to do damage.You understand well what I mean.I ran with you many times. It doesn't mean it's okay to keep silent on injustices. You can be happy with your good items and gun. but that doesn't mean it's okay.anyway you are a favorite player for me that I will not argue with you.Goodbye to everyone from this server and I'm just going to.

• In the end, you always say the same thing. Is the problem always with item? So scouts must have good weapons and equipment to do damage.

Never said that , just tried to explain to you that u cant make suggestions to balance a class based on uncoordinated random runs when u have worse gear then everyone else in the run (mostlly)

greetings

• I guess it comes down to playstyle , on our runs its the other way around ^^

and what extra magical support are u talking about ? like p/r fairy ? only magical sw skills ?

Greetings

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• Ok let's say "most" magical dps^^ I already wrote that Scout/Warlock is excluded from that because noone can argue that that class really strong. It always depens on the rest of the group and the other classes the raid plays. And, of course, if the support is more pdps or mdps orientated. Since I'm the only active mdps in our guild atm or support is morst pdps-orientated.

• I see, then it explains it :) For me its opposite, we mostly have magic dps now haha, so raid is more towards magic.

I do agree regarding cast however, this is clearly something that needs to be looked at for future content

• Regarding the last posts.

I would suggest, that the mystical guitar and lute will be changed, that they don't share the cooldown. So most parties can be fair for mdps and pdps, because every person can play both :)

Maybe same for tambourine and rattle.

Kind regards

• And please, change guitar icon is so so so annoying not knowing if I have guitar or lute on xD

• Warlock/champion Boss 3 Rofl:

Sace's Impulse still gets removed when you get eaten. Pls just disable the healing part but don't remove the skill, because missing 16% INT and 16% mdmg is quite severe.

Greetings.

• So I tested Warlock/warrior today a few times and first of I really like this class. I have a few suggestions though for this class as dps.

Slash : Remove gcd from slash but increase it's cooldown and push it's damage slightly. Right now, you only use this skill because of the Hearts Death debuff. This would give the class a useable spammable.

Psychic Warrior (499868): Reduce the cooldown to 2min, remove aggro increase and damage taken decrease and let the skill increase your magical damage and dark damage by 40%. Reason behind that is, that skill as a skill with 5min cd is useless. Knight/Warlock e.g. has a skill with 1,5min cd that increases dark,light and pdmg by 40%. Even the elemental catalysis of the Mage increases mdmg and area damage and you can use that skill 2 times (with ISS).

Death Heart: Although this is a great support skill, in my opinion, this should be changed to a self-buff (like you did with Earth Pulse od Mage/druid) and (maybe) increase the damage by 10% or so. This skill supports not only other Warlocks atm but a lot of other pdps. Since the physical damage formula works differently than the magical damage formula the 30% dark damage increase at least doubles the physical damage hits. (from what our pdps told me).

Anyway, these are just my opinions on this class combination ;)

Greetings.

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• Hi.

I'm not talking about the other bundles.

Or even that he's slow.

But...

Scout - Champion

autoshot: range should be increased.

piercing arrow: range should be increased.

Vampire Arrows: range should be increased.

Please.

And fix the healers.

I have 150k wisdom at maximum. That's good enough for me. But not everyone has it that way. And not every group can afford 2-3 healers.

• Hmm found a bug in warden/druid. Speed attack is totally bugged. Doesn't matter how much i buff up wand is never beating staff dmg. Even full buffed wand dmg is really low.