Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• That's right. I'd like to know that too :/ , because we've been waiting a little too long for that || .

Greetings to

I dont mind waiting a little longer before yet another construction site is opened, I'd rather have the existing combinations fixed and well balanced before adding warlocks classes.

Cheers!:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Unfortunately Wd/S Chiron damage has been halved with the latest patch, due to the cast time reduction of his arrows to 1 second (and because of the cast multiplier formula). Since the class always revolved arround Chiron and his damage, I'd suggest increasing the cast time back to 2 seconds and increase the castspeed bonus Forest Surround provides to 100%.

If this proves to be too much, the overall damage of both arrows could be reduced by some percentage.

• After being able to test the different new healing combinations a little more in the past weeks, here are my thoughts on the current situation:

(Edit: I just realized this quite the chunk of text, I didnt notice that in my notes, I am very sorry for that...)

heal general:

If raid-affecting skills, especially HoTs were not to affect non-warden/cenedril pets, this would be great and maybe also increase performance.

If you did not disable player-pets and dmg numbers, the spam of green numbers from heals/hots is just too much. Sometimes even too much to see whats going on on the ground (b1 chests, b2 circles).

Having all (visual) effects of the game enabled should not have a negative impact on gameplay (...not considering performance issues, which is a completely different story).

priest general:

lv100 ISS Divine Shield: 5sec of 80% dmgreduce with only 80 range and a cd of 4minutes was once quite the big deal, but after lots of changes you made this has become pretty weak. warlocks, knights, druids and some priests all have way more effective dmgreduces.

warlocks lv85 ISS with 8sec of 90% dmgreduce with 100range and just 90sec CD is just BUSTED AF compared to this skill.

Group Heal: honestly we are at a point where you should reconsider changing this skill to heal the entire raid. Now we have so many skills healing entire raid, not just mother earths fountain anymore.

I am aware that this will significantly increase raid healing capabilities overall, but compared to other skills this one is just too weak.

all in all having this many skills affecting the entire raid was imho a bad decision. Once again I remember the good old times, where you had to have a heal in each party, not just 2 anywhere in the entire raid, beccause so many healing skills+buffs affect up to 36 players instead of just 6.

whats the downside of needing one heal in each single party, except one dps less having the benefits from party-only buffs, which again have become quite rare nowadays...?!

druid general:

lv90 ISS Return of Light: 60 Range is pretty low compared to other skills and usual positioning of players during fights, to be able to use this skill effectively. Increasing range to 100-150 would help alot.

lv100 ISS Lava Effect (lv65 Soul Soothe): Most fears last not long enough to react to them, stop casting/wait for gcd and then remove the fear with this skill and still being worth your time. Changing these skills to remove fears and give target an immunity buff vs fears just as the p/k lv35 Calm Heart does, would certainly help.

priest/druid:

lv40 Healing Void: visual effect lags quite badly, pls consider changing it to something more subtle.

lv60 Mana Retention: manareg is way too high, noone has this much mana - include runtime in tooltip

lv70 Chain of Life: dmg taken by chain of life still interrupts playing instruments, which makes it almost impossible for this class to play them during combat. changing the skills dmgtype to the same as bloodarrow or holy candle would help.

priest/warden:

nothing significant to mention here, I like this class very much and it also seems to be fairly balanced.

druid/priest:

lv30 Holy Teachings: idea to make staffs more viable is nice, but as long as heal-amount is this high compared to hp-values of players, its still not worth losing the benefits a shield/talisman provides. (same for p/d lv20 Elven Teachings)

lv35 Master of Regenerate: maybe create a new buff for this skill that adds the effects of those two hots together into on, having 4x ticks from this elite alone really spams the screen and combatlog with green numbers, especially for the caster.

lv45 Curing Wave: I like the skilldesign, but sadly its somehow useless on this class with mother earths fountain and all its HoTs.

lv70 Saviour of Light: in my eyes 52% dmg reduce is too much, combined with the CD-reducing function. In a full raid with 36 players you would need only 7 druids to have a permanent dmg reduce of 52%+HoT.

(btw: imagine the healoutput on the entire raid just from HoTs with 7 Druid/priests (which on top can be "played" by alts with makros) for 36 players...thats just crazy!!)

On the other hand, in small raids (<12) the CD-reduce is not really worth to mention.

druid/champ:

I like the concept behind this class very much, there are just two downsides:

I have not figured out any situation where the teleport-to-mechanism skill for the raid is actually helping and not only a fun extra. being teleported to a random location right next to the mechanism and not directly into it, like p/wl does, also makes this less useful.

at current movementspeeds players are more mobile and have more accurate positioning within a >150 radius while just running, compared to this teleportation. so maybe increase the range to more than just 150.

second downside is general mobility of the class and its mechanism. a raid moves way more than just 300 range in 30sec and even during many bossfights its hard to have as many players as possible benefit from the mechanisms.

one suggestion to solve it would be to change lv30 elite Vital Escape to teleport your mechanism to you instead you to them. this will increase the mobility of this class and make it more attractive to play. plus the aggro-reset is practicly useless on this skill.

lv40 Mechanism Implosion: having this pulling/charging thing instead of teleporting is pretty bad, casting and stunned and rooted mobs will not move, I still dont get it why you implemented this charge instead of teleport anyway...

lv70 Enlightened Formation: the hp/def increase seems to be pointless, since this class is not designed to particularly tank anything. despite the 100% more aggro, heals do not generate more aggro than any tank does with one hit. Even in the unlikely case that you did tank anything with this class/skill, you would not want to lose that buff after just 30sec.

warden/priest:

I would say the least attractive healing combo out there atm, similar pet to priest/warden, but only 2 skills for active healing and no usable ISS.

Its just boring AF and inferior in healing output AND offensive+defensive supporting to other healing classes.

Having a main priest and a main druid for buffs is almost mandatory in raids, there simply is no more room for this class as it is, to make any difference.

Lacking important buffs and a res without CD, this class will also never be played as a solo heal.

lv25 Focused Aide: should at least give same +healing% as healing salve/healing seed and/or stack with them.

lv30 Summon Divine Oak Walker: I believe the pet is still not working as the tooltip says, considering the additional instant heal procced by urgent heal if target is below 60%.

lv40 Grand Auro: with just 3sec on raid its far inferior to for example knight/mages and knight/druid holy shield, despite having 1 min less CD.

lv45 Natures Aide: 1% MP reg is not that great. players will practicly not get OOM on this class without additional manadrain and if your mana gets somehow drained, these 30% every 2min will not help more than using a manapot. same is for the pet and IF it somehow would get OOM, you can just resummon it.

lv70 Angels Prayer: as this is the only res for this class, its CD should not be 5min. I would reduce it to 2-3min and add a healing decrement like for priests and druids ISS res.

I hope this is not too much of a wall of text, but I wanted to be able to compare all combos to each other, thus giving feedback on all at once.

And again, I am very thankful for all the effort the team puts into this.:saint:

• Changed Wind-Piercing Arrow to increase attack speed by 5% stackable up to 10 times, removed duration time, now it will reduce stack of effect by one upon each successful physical skill use as long as Chiron isn’t Sacrificed. Each stack gain will restore focus by (10 – stack quantity) * 3. Critical hits will stack twice.

I tested it. I dont think it is a good idea that the stacks will be reduced- honestly

I agree. the stack flies even from an auto attack. on the boss it is almost not. :(

• Ch/Wl

Skill Heart Collection Rune dissappear Before 20 second is over if you are attacking. If you just use the skill, it Stay for hole 20 seconds like the skill Description say.

• Ch/Wl

Skill Heart Collection Rune dissappear Before 20 second is over if you are attacking. If you just use the skill, it Stay for hole 20 seconds like the skill Description say.

Seems something Kicks it out, But don’t even get what!? Test with different macro and sometimes it stay for longer. Need some more Test and i will Report

• Các bác sĩ cho biết thêm:

Ch/Wl

same problem as you need GM to check and fix

• Hi

Champion / Scout

The pulsing shot catapults you through half the room every now and then. This does not always happen but I was catapulted by the dummy in the Itnal camp at 200-250 range every now and then. Can anyone confirm this ?

Thanks

#Play Champion Enjoy Your Life

Edited once, last by Elcaponie ().

• dc6ec75fbace233f.png

Po zmianie tego skila mozna zauwazyc osłabienie tego polaczenia w stosunku do wzmocnionego maga- druida i maga - straznika . mozna zauwazyc rowniez , z ze polaczenie to ma ok 500tys mniej ataku magicznego od wczesniej wymienionych magow co przeklada sie na zadawane obrazenia ( szczegolnie zauwazone na roflu ) . moja propozycja by ten skil dodawal rowniez ataku magicznego po nastakowaniu . Obecnie nawet z takim wzmocnieniem bedzie to polaczenie slabsze od maga - druida czy z polaczeniem z subka straznika

• I wanted to offer a take on the healing output changes from new players trying to push through content.

Our guild all joined the server within the past 2 months (over half in the past 2 weeks) and we're mostly from NA / play in NA evenings. Honestly, there isn't a ton of players to run with at that time. So we're usually forced to try and run content like Tikal with 3-4 people.

Before the healing changes, we would move a bit slowly, but usually without wiping, and clear Tikal in 40-50 minutes. Last night it took us nearly an hour with a rofl-ready mdps carry, and today after 1 1/2 hours had to give up after multiple wipes from lack of heals where they would have existed before, and needing to sleep.

It's really frustrating to stare at the last boss knowing we could have done it if HoTs were a bit better so that if DPS or heals accidentally pulled a couple of the mobs during P3, they weren't dead if Recover wasn't interrupted off tank to heal them instead. That seems like the point of making HoTs so abundant with D/P (in our specific example).

I do agree that the heals before the change were approaching absurd levels when lots of Wisdom was being statted. But for us, this change felt like it took too much away.

To fix this, I suggest:

1. Increase HoTs by 75%;

2. Decrease received healing by 50-75% in whatever the current endgame content is (rofl, maybe hm-only?). Maybe on Aldo too?

This allows players to more easily get geared for endgame content, and helps address some of the concerns around how "easy" it is to heal which led to this change. It also isn't a request to fully revert the existing change, just tune it down.

For reference, our healer went from healing ~20-22k (~50k recover) with HoTs to 7-8k (~20k recover) with a T14 Shadowmoon Merchant weapon, Seer set, and Aoth set. He's able to buff to 32k wisdom, but that only gets him to 10-11k HoTs.

Also, if additional changes are made regarding base heals (as they don't seem to have been touched), please try to test it with 30-50k wisdom as well to make sure it isn't hurting new players ability to start on the server.

Sorry for the wall of text, but if you made it here, I appreciate you taking the time to read it.

Ravinous

• Champion / Priest Class

Any chance to improved healing of Light Pulse ( elite skills lvl 40) ? Because healing is very low hope can be based on sta/str of 18-20% like champ/ warlock healing.

And Runecraft-Devotion (elite skill 15) is crap maybe change for weapon damage or any use full skills. thanks

• Hello what you think about all class warrior can use slash with 2h Hammer then we no need to get 2x weapon and will be nice if slash give Blood efect try do this.

PS. Sorry for English thanks

• Ravinous

I see your point and also understand very well, how hard it can be to do runs with very few players available, especially while still being in the process of gearing up.

I was not able to do proper testing of the latest change, but if at any point HoTs have become as low so that to cast them not worth your time anymore, the 50% reduce was indeed too much.

I dont think changing the heal output depending on the kind of content players are in is a good idea. It should be the same everywhere.

However to adress the problems you have, a change in how healing scales with wisdom generally might help.

As far as I know healing increases linear to increased wisdom, changing this to non-linear growth (maybe even only from a certain wisdom-value upwards) would work.

So that players with low wisdom profit more for each point of wisdom than players with very high wisdom.

On the other hand, you have to consider if your healers gear already is strong enough to solo-heal tikal in the first place.

I do not recall what wisdom values players were able to reach with sub-tikal gear back in the day, but whatever values are possible with such gear, should be enough to heal tikal.

If this is not the case anymore after recent changes, certainly there has to be done something about it.

Also remember that HoTs back in the day were even weaker than they are right now and that HoTs are only supposed to be a supporting factor of healing and not the main source of it.

Regarding endcontent and players fully geared up:

I myself am a healer that uses compareable low wisdom on his gear, so as long as my heals and HoTs are (more than) enough to heal my party to full health, healers that have more wisdom than me also should not have any problems at all.

• Hello.

Please stop changing the healers.

Everyone in our guild has already gone to dps . Except for me.

After the update on 1.12.2020.

All periodic healing has been halved (regeneration) . This is clearly a mistake.

Everything is fine with a normally dressed character. Just leave it as it was before update 1.12.2020.

• Two more issues for heals:

priest/druid:

lv70 Chain of Life: The healing this skill provides on hits the target recieves is way too strong. As mobs+bosses usually hit only once every 2 seconds, no tank will ever need heal during a fight with just one enemy, which does not hit with more than ~600k and has no other sources of dmg. And since just very few mobs deal up too 600k dmg, many more sources usually are entirely passively healed by this skill.

I would suggest to increase the healing cd, however then this combo would get way inferior considering raid healing capabilities compared to other healing combos. Same as reducing the heal amount of this skill.

Nevertheless it shouldnt stay as is.

priest/warlock:

We encountered a rather odd bug with lv70 Life Surge. For me every raidmember does get its buff, I see the bufficon in target frames and partyframe (standard buffframes), gets healed and their hp increased by 10% of their stamina. Also my alt does get all benefits, same as my main if i cast Life Surge with my alt. On both I see my attributes being raised and patk/matk as well.

Other players however told me they do not see the buff in their interface (standard buffframes), their attributes do not change, despite their hp being increased, but their patk/matk also do not get increased. They do not see the healing recieved by Life Surge, but they do get healed if their hp are not at 100%.

We triple-checked this with screenshots and videos...:/

We have no idea what causes this issue, so please take a look into this and fix if possible.

• Hi

Champion / Scout

The pulsing shot catapults you through half the room every now and then. This does not always happen but I was catapulted by the dummy in the Itnal camp at 200-250 range every now and then. Can anyone confirm this ?

Thanks

I can confirm that the range that someone is thrown back is sometimes very high. Personally, I fell that the bounced back effect should be removed. This effect destroys the flow of the class. You run to the mob and try to get a rune pulse proc, get thrown back (often without a rune pulse proc), have to run back to the mob, while you cannot use any castable skills and focus regeneration is reduced because you have moved. What I have observed is that the combination produces 30-40% fewer rune pulses compared to other champion classes. So please consider removing the effect.

Kind regards

• Few comments re ch/s:

1) I agree with above posters - The pulsing shot throw back is not needed for a class that relies on melee + few gun-based skills have such a low range...

2) Vampire Shot - I suggest to remove the 30 s cd, that way every 20 s need to use it as part of rotation + have pa boost that ch/s needs

3) wrist attack - my issue is two fold - 1st cost of focus which becomes an issue since all gun based skills are focus heavy too and 35 focus for 10s 5% damage increase on target is not really worth it - I suggest to

a) lower focus cost to 20

b) increase damage received to 10% and increase duration to 15s

4) Fearless Shot - the rune pulse part from it removes the chain drive - would be great if that can be fixed so that the rune pulse from the fearless shot does NOT remove the chain drive so normal rune pulse can be used as well

5) Mechanical Storm - this is my personal opinion, but could we change the way this skill works similar to say frantic briar - without changing any numbers - my issue is we already have Imprisonment Pulse that works similar to that and i personally sometimes have issues with targeting it, having two aoes that work same way makes it more difficult (for me at least) to work around. If that could be changed to aoe that just hits around where char is standing would be great to simplify rotation a bit

2nd thing regarding Mechanical Storm - it has 15 s cd so cant really spam it - i would suggest to remove the focus use (would then be a gun skill that does not require focus) or lower it from 25 to 15

6) Crippling Shot - I wonder if you could consider making it 2s cast instead of 0.5, to offset perhaps increase cd to 10-12 s - that way would work somewhat similar to snipe - would be nice :) Atm 0.5 s cast is not that useful

-Thanks for all the work

Rakot

• Few comments re ch/s:

6) Crippling Shot - I wonder if you could consider making it 2s cast instead of 0.5, to offset perhaps increase cd to 10-12 s - that way would work somewhat similar to snipe - would be nice :) Atm 0.5 s cast is not that useful

-Thanks for all the work

Rakot

Hi,

Snipe of Scout has no cast multiplier.

If Crippling Shot will get one, pls consider changing Snipe with cast multiplier too, because without guitar it make no sense to use Snipe atm :)

Kind regards

• Some thoughts on Rogue/Scout:

First of all, I still suggest:

Changing these skills to percentage damage would make "Joint Bow" and "Throat Attack" useful focus skills.

If you dont want to change these skills, I would suggest the following in order to have a meaningful focus skill:

Change the energy consumption to focus consumption from "Wound Attack".

I also suggest the following to make the two ranged combat skills more useful:

Shot: Remove global cooldown.

Vampire Arrows: Reduce cooldown to 8 seconds and increase damage to 600%.

Kind regards

• I notice warlock has low damage now since balancing start. I hope we can revive it and change some skills again.

Item set skills level 99 Traces of the Void : Decreases movement speed by 40% but making caster be able to cast while moving and consumed 4% Hp per second.

~Who wants to cast while moving with -40% movement speed? Of course no one and it will consumed 4% Hp per second.

I notice wl/champ now maybe can change the Elite Skill 40 Imagination Release to magical damage because this skill is crap.

I tried Warlock / Warrior and notice there are insufficient magical critical damage like warlock/champ on this class has low damage.

I tried warlock/rogue and it is the same, insufficient damage too. Maybe can change elite skill 40 Spirit Revival and elite skill 40 Liquidation Suffering into dark damage because those skills are not really good.

Hoping that warlock can balance with mages now .

Still waiting for other class combination of warlock.

Thanks for the hard working! Have a good day!