Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• because you have a t18 gun and t13 set.balance is not necessary for you. you even need some nerf for you.:-)

Just because he has really good gear he is not allowed to have an opinion on class balancing ?

U just have ungraded gorge gear that is pimped completly wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Does that mean you are also not allowed to have an opinion on the balancing of classes too ?

Please keep it reasonable .Thanks

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• why wrong? leader gear should be staded full dex. I did not make this mistake. I did this so that I could use rogue as an alternative when scout was bad. I did not do the set gradually because the balance was constantly done. I respect you, you know that too. but please understand what I want to tell. each class must play with its own armor. it should be content with its own features. this is a requirement. I'm just saying this. fairly what I want to say is that every class should be balanced and everyone should play the class they want.Thank you serenadee, lutine and you for your valuable ideas.

• why wrong? leader gear should be staded full dex.

Yeah should be is correct , would like it that way too . Sadly 3x Str and 3xDexterity is both superior for scouts and rouges cause of the Patk gain .

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Yeah should be is correct , would like it that way too . Sadly 3x Str and 3xDexterity is both superior for scouts and rouges cause of the Patk gain .

Greetings

but rogue skills hit with dex. example champ, warden, warrior do they use dex to attack? no because hitting skills with str. only scout and rogue use str stated to attack.this is wrong and should be corrected. so balance is necessary but a real and fair balance is required.

Regards always.

• Problem is not class balanced or something this boy i think in 4 years only doing 15k 20k dias and all dias buying gun and bow, when he look scout champ not good him is trying sale weapon but still cant sale weapons just crying no dias anymore :D hehehehe

• but rogue skills hit with dex

Yes that is true , but the dex multiplier on the rouge skills is x0,2-x0,3 so if you would have 210k dexterity fullbuffed you would do +- 70k more damage on a skill that is normally doing 2kk ? 10kk dmg ?

I hope u see why it is not usefull to go full dexteritiy now ^^

Greetings

Edited 2 times, last by Cruvor ().

• Yeah should be is correct , would like it that way too . Sadly 3x Str and 3xDexterity is both superior for scouts and rouges cause of the Patk gain .

Greetings

but rogue skills hit with dex. example champ, warden, warrior do they use dex to attack? no because hitting skills with str. only scout and rogue use str stated to attack.this is wrong and should be corrected. so balance is necessary but a real and fair balance is required.

Regards always.

Hey,

hmm if I play rogue, I can even use my skills with 0 dex. So I don't need dex to use my skills. As someone said here. 3 str/str and 3 dex/dex is best for scout and rogue. If you don't know how the dex multiplier on your skills work, learn it, test it or ask someone.

But don't try to some obvious bullshit.

If you want a change, because you statted "wrong" or your own way, it's your problem. Or can I ask for wis multiplier for rogues because I want to play rogue with wisdom? Would be funny for players and devs....

Please, learn your class, ask any player who knows the classes you play.

Ty

• Problem is not class balanced or something this boy i think in 4 years only doing 15k 20k dias and all dias buying gun and bow, when he look scout champ not good him is trying sale weapon but still cant sale weapons just crying no dias anymore :D hehehehe

fantastic problem detection:-) but wrong guess. I have 3 t14 weapons. And because they trash our class, you are right, the value of the guns fell. But I don't care actually. If this balance is doing us bad today, it will do to you tomorrow. then we'll talk again.

Best Regards Bro :)

• What are you talking about? Do not wait for us to accept it right I played on many different servers and nowhere rogue str patt stats does not use. this game is a universal game. There are no different rules everywhere. You want to shape the server according to what you want. You can't blame me for wanting it to return to normal. I'm not going to learn rogue or scout from you.

• hi, I've been doing a bit of work with the Champion/Kundi over the last few days and tried out different Rotas. I noticed that the fearless shot knocks out the chain drive even though it is not needed. Is this intentional or a bug ?

Greetings

Could a GM possibly comment on my question? I really like the concept of class combination, but I think you could get a lot more damage out of the combination if the chain drive was not triggered by the fearless shot. Since the Fearless Shot can be used as a ranged skill without the chain drive and the associated rune impulse is triggered without the chain drive I think the skill is buggy in every way. If the rune impulse in Fearless Shot really needs the chain drive it should not trigger when using the skill in ranged combat. But since you can't get a chain drive in ranged combat without a hit this would be rather impractical. Currently it is not possible to get the Runic Pulse and the Fearless Shot into a Rota without the normal Runic Pulse running as a normal cast which in turn results in some damage being lost. Of course it is possible that it is intended that way, if so it would be nice to get a short statement about it.

Thanks

• (...) For example, Scout Warlock wears a mage set and uses the weapon. champ / warlock, Knight Warlock, Warden Warlock use their own sets and weapons but magic hits. our class was gifted to mages. (...)

I don't get the point. I'm main tank as Knight and could always complain about people with chain gear who can tank our "endcontent" as easy as me but also deal good dps by clicking 1 single skill that transforms them from tank to dps. As a plate knight, you have to build an entire new gear to do so and play a completely different class. So please do not complain about scouts being stolen by mages.

From my perspective the scout needs much less gear than all the other classes out there to deal decent damage in rofl (and all inis below ofc). Plus you are range dps, have good item set skills and a ton of utility, crowdcontrol and support. Imho Scout is one of the best classes ingame and has one of the easiest rotation out there.

If you see others deal more dps with less gear, I would suggest to think about the reason, which definitely is not caused by balancing. Maybe its your pet, cenedrils, buffs, cooldowns, timing, kitty/rota, or even positioning at bossevents.

Imo the balancing is on a very great way and is becoming better and better :thumbup:

• Changed Wind-Piercing Arrow to increase attack speed by 5% stackable up to 10 times, removed duration time, now it will reduce stack of effect by one upon each successful physical skill use as long as Chiron isn’t Sacrificed. Each stack gain will restore focus by (10 – stack quantity) * 3. Critical hits will stack twice.

I tested it. I dont think it is a good idea that the stacks will be reduced- honestly

• Adjusted heal output.

Let us test this. Right now it seems that only heal over time effects are drastically reduced, while all other heal output seems to be nearly same like before. We'll see later :D

• Regarding

• Changed Blood Poison to make Blood Arrow increase ranged weapon damage by 186.5%.

Would you consider to change Shot doing range weapon dps? ^^

Right now it is doing main hand weapon dps and the change for range damage is kinda useless.

Kind regards

• Agree. Also, the cooldown of "vampire arrows" can be changed as this is the only skill affected by the change and 10 second cooldown is a little too high to make a difference.

Regards

• Scout/Champion

thx for changing some quality of gameplay things. few test at dummies let me hope, that this class don't have an annoying playstyle anymore :)

One missing change I would suggest: Reducing Shot CD to fix 1 second would be good. Right now I could not tell other players, when they should use Shot to stack the buff, because it needs ~18 seconds to fully stack it.

Kind regards