Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• "If the champion is a class that uses shield form then the limit of 242, as Serenadae suggests, is pretty good. The 272 limit you said is too much, as it will be the same as the Knight class. But if the Champion class limit will be increased to 272 then the knight class limit should be 300. Because the main tank class is Knight, the Knight class must always have the highest limit. Have a nice day"

No, 272 def skill I suggested exclusively to ch/k which likely will be pure tank just like knight is, hence my suggestion; I do agree for all other champs except ch/k max of 242 makes sense, as Sere suggested

Ok then we agree on all 3 of us. 242 for Champion class and 272 for Champion / Knight combo is quite reasonable. But the limit can be made 300 for Knight / Champion at the same time. Because the Knight is a pure tank class and the Champion class that can use the Shield form is chosen as the second class, the Knight / Champion combo should be at the limit of 300 in this combination. Have a nice day.

• Do something with the rogue! This is the weakest DPS class at the moment! I play a rogue and say that rogue is very weak compared to other classes like champion / sorcerer, guardian / druid and warrior / rogue. The guardian / druid, even in ice gear, will damage more than the rogue (half of the items are gold) in any of his bundles half of the items!

Of course, people will now start to say that the rogue will damage and how .... but damn, I'm playing for this class, and for me it is no longer damaging because I can't give the same DPS as other DPS classes! I'll give out more DPS as a half-dressed scout than a rogue!

you made 2 perfect rogue links (rogue / champion and rogue / mage) but then you killed them with your fixes and now these are useless bundles for which it is even disgusting to play! Please, lift these 2 bundles by at least 25%!

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

lol i am doing more dps than scout with rogue/warlock i think you dont know how to play

I saw your things, you say that you are damaging? hmm ... let me take you to my party and show you how cool you are damaging !!!! I've been playing for a rogue for 5 years, I guess I know how to play them?))) Considering that already in the 3rd game I play this class!

lol i am doing more dps than scout with rogue/warlock i think you dont know how to play

I saw your things, you say that you are damaging? hmm ... let me take you to my party and show you how cool you are damaging !!!! I've been playing for a rogue for 5 years, I guess I know how to play them?))) Considering that already in the 3rd game I play this class!

i am doing dmg with my low gear than other classes so i am good enough my dmg for tikal thanks

• you made 2 perfect rogue links (rogue / champion and rogue / mage) but then you killed them with your fixes and now these are useless bundles for which it is even disgusting to play! Please, lift these 2 bundles by at least 25%!

The rogue/warlock is the strongest single target rogue and deal nice damage. I never played this class, because I don't like auto-hit classes.

But I've played rogue/champ and rogue/warden and these 2 classes do really good damage. Anyway it depends on your raid playstyle and pull-style, but in general the rogue/warden and rogue/champ are really strong classes and I doubt, that these classes will deal less damage than a worse equipped scout. except the scout will have 2 weapons with the same tier like your main dagger ;)

btw: rogue/champ and rogue/warden do elemental damage and get buffed by for example wl/mage debuffs. Scouts only do elemental damage with 1 skill

Added Thunderstorm 10% damage decrement for each extra target, reduced cooldown to 18 seconds.

Is it intended that this doen't apply to the Thunderstorm of the Mage/Warrior? Because this Thunderstorm still has 30sec CD and no decrement.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Các bác sĩ cho biết:

P/W's Chain of Light doesn't hit Astaroth's adds on a frequent basis, although they were in range. Has anyone experienced similar problems ?

There is a need to increase the distance for the skills of this class.Perhaps adding buffs to this layer is more balanced compared to other dps. as well as augmenting the D / W class. You make a difference by adding 2 dps character classes. but hardly anyone plays them. need to add some positive effects here.

• Changed Blade of Protection to Blade of Destruction, inflicts 2400 + 0.3 x INT earth damage to target and increases your magical attack by 10.9% for 10 seconds.

This skill isn't affected by speed attack and isn't a cast. Please consider add it into Beast Awakening.

The little extra matt is really apreciated and needed, thx.

• For me its time to lower the rage cost for the champion primary skill: rune overload

Lower it from 15 to 5 per second. You cant rlly use this skill without dwarf ale, that shouldnt be so

• For me its time to lower the rage cost for the champion primary skill: rune overload

Lower it from 15 to 5 per second. You cant rlly use this skill without dwarf ale, that shouldnt be so

Don't you think this is too much? champion and so very strong class! I even think that it should be weakened a little by about 10-20%

Don't you think this is too much? champion and so very strong class! I even think that it should be weakened a little by about 10-20%

I disagree. Champions are roughly on par with the other classes right now. Especially when taking the substantial Rogue buff of last patch into account.

For me its time to lower the rage cost for the champion primary skill: rune overload

Sustaining Rune Overload on any Champion is already possible if you manage to whitehit and use Rune Pulse consistently. However, since the skill only serves for tanking purposes nowadays, lowering the cost to 10 Rage/sec would be reasonable. With a mere 5 Rage/sec drain the skill would be up at all times, which would be too powerful.

• "Replaced pull by teleport mechanic to force dash."

I really dislike the change you made here. This makes the p/wl lv35 elite quite useless, since it does not work anymore in two situations:

1. If the target is casting, hence not being able to make the dash.

(I bet this also is the case for control impairing effects, didnt test yet though)

2. If the target is already too close to you, not performing the dash at all.

Before this skill was quite useful for (minimal) position adjustments, especially when the target was not able to move itself, now you could just delete this skill, because I cannot think of any situation where the skill will be actually helpful in its current state. Especially with this new time delay while dashing and the fact, that the target has to actually cross the distance/terrain to get to you.

What I dont understand is why make this change at all, since the skill was working perfectly fine, for years - and the lv60 elite still works the same as before...so what was the issue?!

Please revert this asap or the p/wl will become even more unattractive than it already got recently.

Edit: Just tested with cc effects: Does not work - hence its a totally useless skill now.

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

Edited once, last by melodic ().

• I got a proposition about mage/champion.

this elite --> Electric Current Arc, making plasma arrow a 3s cast with improved dmg is supossed to help the class, not harm it. Was good at the begining of the balance because we used to cast to do dmg, now in mobs all the dmg come from instant skills.

In the current state of class balance, as mch, plasma arrow in 99% of times is only used to activate the buff to use static field. I spend whole ini suffering when I try to use it in a mob, they die too fast for this long cast. Please change it to 2s cast skill like other combinations.

Edit: Please do Defender's Roar 15 min buff from w/p for whole raid. :P

• hello, i saw a good elit skill at rogue druid (Poison shroud) but this skill cooldown is 4 sec its too bad already not high dps but when we look to scout mage elit skill (Ignite) there cooldown 1 sec already scout is very strong class and you putting 1 sec cooldown and making more strong to scout.You should make (Poison shroud) cooldown time 1 sec or 2 sec like this rogue can do aoe dps a little bit. thanks

• Do something with the rogue! This is the weakest DPS class at the moment! I play a rogue and say that rogue is very weak compared to other classes like champion / sorcerer, guardian / druid and warrior / rogue. The guardian / druid, even in ice gear, will damage more than the rogue (half of the items are gold) in any of his bundles half of the items!

Of course, people will now start to say that the rogue will damage and how .... but damn, I'm playing for this class, and for me it is no longer damaging because I can't give the same DPS as other DPS classes! I'll give out more DPS as a half-dressed scout than a rogue!

you made 2 perfect rogue links (rogue / champion and rogue / mage) but then you killed them with your fixes and now these are useless bundles for which it is even disgusting to play! Please, lift these 2 bundles by at least 25%!

Again to be honest. Why was this change implemented?

• Increases Assassins Rage duration to 30 seconds, changed critical damage boost to 18% physical damage.

After this change, I would say the rogue is far away the strongest class overall.

For example: This scrut of b3 organs. I was only 1 time at this room. you see the end-dps.... (rogue/champ)

https://gyazo.com/a14eaba8dac99427539bf16e3321f357

I killed 3 organs + 20-25% of the last one. I don't know why ppl say the rogue is the weakest class before the change? You can leave it for 30 sec if you want, but let the skill don't increase p-dmg ._.

• Mage/Champion

• Changed Ion Storm to inflict damage with 30% chance, increased it’s damage to 250%.

I wanted to ask which is the idea behind this change exactly.

Your numbers are dubious! I could only do such numbers before the nerf of this class. But then I killed almost all 4 organs. Now I can kill max 1 organ and then leave the second somewhere around 50% HP. You showed a weird screenshot that didn't have any target information !!!where is the target name, etc? One of these days I will go to this class in Rofl and check if something was changed while I did not play with this class.

• Wow. Seems like you say I am a liar ^^

Anyway, the DEVs could check and see it.

Rogue/warden is a bit weaker in single target, only 2.5 organs that I could kill... But even this is to much.

I hope they will revert the last rogue/change.

And what you said: killing almost 4 organs while you are only 1 time in the room wasn't too much? ^^

btw: I play the rogue only from time to from. So I am not very familiar with it and I think someon who play the rogue as main class, can do more dmg.

Your numbers are dubious! I could only do such numbers before the nerf of this class. But then I killed almost all 4 organs. Now I can kill max 1 organ and then leave the second somewhere around 50% HP. You showed a weird screenshot that didn't have any target information !!!where is the target name, etc? One of these days I will go to this class in Rofl and check if something was changed while I did not play with this class.

I was there when this Screenshot was taken Impa and i can asure it is legit and not dubious as u say

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Взаимодействие с другими людьми

I was there when this Screenshot was taken Impa and i can asure it is legit and not dubious as u say

these are just words, no more, how can I believe and be sure of this? if the screenshot is cropped and even on which there is no information about the goal

these are just words, no more, how can I believe and be sure of this? if the screenshot is cropped and even on which there is no information about the goal

Why should we lie to you about such absurd things ? xD

Even if you dont believe us , DEV´s can and will see what really happened and will (hopefully) take actions against this buff the rogue got

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O