Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• This may not count as feedback, however its a suggestion/question somehow related to the class balancing, so i will just drop it here, feel free to move it somewhere else if you think of a better place: ;)

Do you plan to implement eliteskills for class combinations, such as Scout/Warlock or Knight/Champion or Warden/Priest, that do not have any yet?

I believe now while you are changing a lot to all the classes and their skills and introducing whole new functions to some classes might a be good opportunity to do this.

Looking forward to the dev-teams and other players points of view on this.

Cheers! :thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Official Post

We were already working on this topic since a while.

Greetings

• Fantastic ! Super hyped to read this !

• I have a question too. Do you plan to change the x-bow/bow imbalance on the same class combination with different buffs active? Something like you did for warrior/rogue und champion/rogue?

I guess most of the main scout players don't want to make 2 weapons and permanently swap it with different buffs.

Kind regards

• Currently Ch/R has 2 very similar skills that it can use in Chain Drive effect (Shadow Pulse and Rune Pulse), Shadow Pulse clearly deals more damage than Rune Pulse which makes it better and makes Rune Pulse Completly useless to have on this combo.

I suggest to make Rune Pulse more of a tank viable skill that if used in Shield form it generates more aggro +/- heals. and make Shadow pulse a DPS Skill that deals more dmg if used in Disassembly mode.

Cheers!

• mage/warden:

• Increased Earth Groaning Wind Blade maximum target amount to 15, added 10% damage decrement for each extra target, increases earth portion of damage by 40%.

Is bugged. Wind part was increased instead of earth and distance of skill was reduced to 1. Yes, 1 distance haha

Also noticed this class earth core barrier 499620 isn't affecting to lvl 80 mage ISS.

warden/druid:

• Changed Beast Awakening attack speed boost formula, also included attack speed of gear and runes.

Attack speed from gear and runes isn't working. Stimulant, lute and other speed attack buffs aren't working either now.

• I think this skill is bugged, upon usage it should increase my matk by 13% but it decreases it by 13%.

I go from 456k to 397k matk which is basically 13% decrease.

Edit:

Also, the skill below is castable while walking and I don't see any mention of it in any elite skill.

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

Fixed Beast Awakening had wrong attack speed calculation.

Just a general question regarding the attack speed calculation. How did you change the formula because I'm quite confused. Unless I have at least to attack speed buffs my skills deal more damage with a 2h-staff than with 1h + runes.

Also before this patch I think, while u had a wand equipped, you gained 2% damage for 1% attack speed. If this is still the case thats not working, since I don't even get 1% damage for 1% attack speed.

Maybe if a DEV could explain the new attack speed formula that would help a lot.

Thanks in advance

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Hey ,

was the change made to Knight/Warrior´s authoritative deterrence (490018) to its pre Classbalancing State intended or not ? I am asking because it was not mentioned in recent Patch Notes.

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Official Post

There is a small issue with formula, it will be fixed with next patch.

Hey ,

was the change made to Knight/Warrior´s authoritative deterrence (490018) to its pre Classbalancing State intended or not ? I am asking because it was not mentioned in recent Patch Notes.

Greetings

It isn't intended, will be fixed with next patch.

Greetings

• A question regarding Aquatic Storm (492928) of Mage/Priest. Is it possible to let the damage numbers appear while the skill channels and not after? It is just my personal opinion but I find it really confusing and half of the time I think I have a crit because on every other channels I use , e.g. Thudnerstorm, the damage numbers appear while channeling and not after.

Greetings.

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• Hey,
    I would like to report a bug on the skill "Wilderness Campaign" Id: 493013 on the scout/mage.
    Every time you get the buff from the combo Shot and you buff another patk buff like "Surge of Awarness" or your own patk buff from "Wind Return" or even just the "Amplified Attack" buff from priest, the whole 10.4% patk of the Wilderness Campaign somehow gets lost.
    The only patk boost you'll get from it is the 540 patk...
    I hope this could be fixed in the next patch.

Kind Regards Nghty

• A question regarding Aquatic Storm (492928) of Mage/Priest. Is it possible to let the damage numbers appear while the skill channels and not after? It is just my personal opinion but I find it really confusing and half of the time I think I have a crit because on every other channels I use , e.g. Thudnerstorm, the damage numbers appear while channeling and not after.

Greetings.

I reported this basically on the day it was out aswell, I was told it was fixed “but only in zones that were restarted”, yet so far I’ve not seen a change either :)

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

• Now that new combos are confirmed and we have new poison dmg, I think is time for you guys to change one of the current titles in the title system to give poison. We will need that for those new poison combos.

Also a question, In one of last month patches, poison dmg was added into mage elemental passive skill. Is there a mage coming with that type of dmg or whats the point to add something we can't use? :P

Talking about m/wd last changes, I like them. That new spammable aoe make it good to compete with other dps when there are more than 4 mobs or so. Still missing single target sustained dmg, pulling 1-2 mobs or in a long boss after we use our cast buffs, class is behind compared to others.

• Also a question, In one of last month patches, poison dmg was added into mage elemental passive skill. Is there a mage coming with that type of dmg or whats the point to add something we can't use?

Some of the new elite skills are already visable in Charplan, so yes there are some magical poison classes (unless that gets changed before release). ;)

Greetings.

• Also a question, In one of last month patches, poison dmg was added into mage elemental passive skill. Is there a mage coming with that type of dmg or whats the point to add something we can't use?

Some of the new elite skills are already visable in Charplan, so yes there are some magical poison classes (unless that gets changed before release). ;)

Greetings.

Hmm yes, I know :D. My question is about mage class itself. They typed this in patches notes:

Mage: Fixed Elemental Knowledge wasn’t increasing poison damage

That is why I ask if any new mage combo is planned for it :P

• Dear Devs team,

I have couple of suggestions related to the balancing that takes place and hope you can consider:

1) Since balancing is taking place, i wonder one extra addition that could be implemented while balancing is at works is addition of ISS on the golden gear, say top 4 pieces for chain/leather/cloth - would be really nice for a change to have a custom gear with custom set

2) Something I mentioned previously but I suspect it was difficult to address by using double bonus from 2 items + 3 items - one of the issues currently with golden accessories - if you make all 5, only 3 from the same set (say str based) add bonus, while other 2 do not - this creates an issue that you actually almost better off with making just 3 gold accessories for bonus and for other 2 use older str version (aoth ring and earing) - this is certainty true for magic and healer sets as well, with only exception for scouts and rogues that uniquely benefit from both str and dex stats it makes sense for them to make 3 dex based + 2 (ring + earing) of str. I wonder, since making all 5 gold is clearly beneficial long term for the game (so ppl invest into new gear) is to do the following idea:

add 5 items set golden accessory bonus that would add additional benefit that matches the benefit of 2 items (i.e. for str based set: +540 str, + 2040 att, + 420 crit). Do similar for all sets.

Kind regards,

Rakot

• While I generally do like the idea of a 5 piece accessory set bonus, please refrain from implementing it. Atm taking the second ring and earring from the golden dexterity set outperforms 2x aoth for chain gear and some people (including myself) have already finished those items.

If you consider this change, please give said players the chance to change them accordingly via support. Yes, we were told to reconsider decisions regarding our gear during class balancing, but I think it's fair to say that this statement doesn't apply to changes regarding items.

• 1) Since balancing is taking place, i wonder one extra addition that could be implemented while balancing is at works is addition of ISS on the golden gear, say top 4 pieces for chain/leather/cloth - would be really nice for a change to have a custom gear with custom set

I really do like this Idea . Maybe even ISS´s from every Custom instance? ( if it doesnt interfere with balance of course ^^)

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• While I generally do like the idea of a 5 piece accessory set bonus, please refrain from implementing it. Atm taking the second ring and earring from the golden dexterity set outperforms 2x aoth for chain gear and some people (including myself) have already finished those items.

If you consider this change, please give said players the chance to change them accordingly via support. Yes, we were told to reconsider decisions regarding our gear during class balancing, but I think it's fair to say that this statement doesn't apply to changes regarding items.

That concern is fairly easy to address in my opinion if 5 item set bonus will be based on any 5 golden pieces - that way 3 dex and 2 str would give bonus just like 5 str would - so for melee accessories just have 5 items that can be picked from either dex or str sets - and extra bonus for 5 items could just have plain pa and crit, instead of str or dex - that way would be uniform and work for all including those who already made 2 dex and 3 str