Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• I also tested and I don't have any gold items either. I compared it to a war/mage and the damage is less than 30 %. Why create new classes that can replace a wsr/mage and then kill it?

• If this is what you tested then maybe it is true for you. All I can say is that this is not true in my case and therefore I don't think this class is dead. And since we're starting to get OT here maybe we should stop this here or continue this discussion in a private conversation.

Greetings

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• First of all, many thanks to all developers for the new changes in the balancing patch. Not all of them were perfect or necessary, but it is a process in where developers and the community work together to get the most out of RoM. In this sense, I would like to suggest the following: There are still many skills that are not based on a percentage, but on a fixed value. The Problem with this is that these skills are not affected by attack speed buffs. They only depend on the damage of the main hand weapon you are carrying. Classes with a one-handed weapon in particular do really little damage with these skills, but even with a two-handed weapon the damage is quite small compared to percentage skills. (This problem is only for physical classes)

For this reason, I would like to suggest changing the following skills to deal damage based on a percentage.

Warrior:

Warrior/Priest:

-Interrupting Strike

Scout:

General:

-Joint Bow

-Throat Attack

Knight:

General:

-Punishment

-Strike of Punishment

Primary Only:

-Threaten

-Charge

Knight/Rogue:

-Smash

Thank you for reading and considering my suggestion.

• I have a suggestion for the scout/mage making this class more viable.

The skills "Shot", "Combo Shot" and "Snipe" should make firedamage, that they can benefit from "Blazing Energy".

:)

Edit: It seems fireball from shot (only triggered from shot) is calculated via pdm. sorry for that

I tested now and it seems, that the fireball from shot is definitly calculated via matk and magical damage. the differences between my triggered fireball and "normal" fireball was, that i didnt skilled my fireball. The triggered one is always a fireball lvl 104.

• Warrior/Mage

-Lighting's Touch: Add: "Increases Wind damage taken by the target by 2%, can stack up to 3 times."

-Wind Bastion: Add: "Your Probing Attack increases your magical attack by 10% for 6 seconds."

-Thunder Sword: Increase damage to 2000 + 0.25 wind damage

In addtion to that I suggest that maybe 1-H weapon mastery is increasing wand damage (or mdmg in general, e.g. the way it is for the Warden/Druid). If this would be the case pls don't use the 82% it gives now but maye half (or even a third of it or 10%).

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• Warrior/Priest:

Defender's Roar percentual health increment does not stack with that of Priest's Grace of Life. Don't know if that's intended or not.

The stacked buff provided to group members by Morale Boost are not consumed with a successful attack.

• Hey ,

with the recent changes to Scouts Windarrow i feel like the Scout/Druid has gotten a big push into being too strong / overpowered at the moment and i would like to suggest a nerf to that specific combo .

Dont get me wrong here , i like the Changes made to Windarrow because they allow the Scout to have a good offburst single target damage but the Scout/Druid with his Kit is becoming overly strong in comparison with other Scout subclasses and other Classes .

I would suggest to either reduce the Patk you get from Focus(504908) by half (50%->25%) or take off the extra damage your Snipe gets from the Soulblessing(499594). Another option would also be to reset the Windarrow damage like it was before only(!) on the Scout/Druid.

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Official Post

Warrior/Priest:

Defender's Roar percentual health increment does not stack with that of Priest's Grace of Life. Don't know if that's intended or not.

The stacked buff provided to group members by Morale Boost are not consumed with a successful attack.

As I see, Defender's Roar and Grace of Life effects are stacking and working together with all effectiveness. If you share more details I can investigate further.

Morale Boost stacks are being deducted only by spells which are tagged as physical attacks, if you share which skill isn't deducting stacks of it, I can investigate it either.

Greetings

• As I see, Defender's Roar and Grace of Life effects are stacking and working together with all effectiveness. If you share more details I can investigate further.

In just tested it again and they work together for about 1 min. After that I lose the 10,4% HP (I don't of which skill since they both add 10,4%.

https://gyazo.com/92a0a3f3a7b7626f30a5193999bc2370 (Without any buff)

https://gyazo.com/859821f0a6e8c01d8855ef020d99c5d1 (With Grace of Life)

https://gyazo.com/1831ea549f148a8c9414f3489b88d3fd (With both skills at the beginning)

https://gyazo.com/f3e2f4cfb3f62f3107bdef19052436e3 (With both buffs after 1min)

Morale Boost stacks are being deducted only by spells which are tagged as physical attacks, if you share which skill isn't deducting stacks of it, I can investigate it either.

First of all, the buff is provided for the whole raid (not only the party) which as I understand it should not be the case. ALthough members that are not in the party get the buff it does not work ( stacks are not deducted and the buff just runs out). On party members it seems to me that only the first attck (in my testing it was an auto attack) gets buffed and the following attacks only deduct the stacks but don't amplify the damage.

(And in addition: The loca of that skill still says 4stacks)

Greetings

Edited 2 times, last by Laisha ().

• Official Post

30 seconds of cooldown is mentioned in tooltip of Imprisonment Pulse as I see.

Greetings

• Thanx for increasing dmg for r/w but still elite for 60lv hit half of dmg to the target, wchich means it hits target like it's not target but something near target

u wrote 2 patches ago that u repaired it but its still the same:

• Just a question for rofl. I have not tested it since the patch but there was nothing written in the patch notes. It occurs at Boss 3 in Rofl. While eaten by Jerath you can cast the ISS Siphonic Etching (Level 70) and you will heal yourself with it. As I understand it you disabled that with the Level 100 Version so I just wanted to let you know that the 70 Version still works and wanted to know whether or not this was intended.

Greetings.

• Hi,

I would like to make a suggestion regarding following Rogue Set-Skill:

Set-Skill:

Target Defense: Adjust consumption: no costs of projectiles or change the costs to 10 energy + 25 projectiles or 25 arrows, because right now Rogue/Scout cannot use this skill while wearing an bow/xbow

• Could you do something with the rogue / warrior? this bundle is practically useless, I tested it and I didn’t give out even 40% of the damage that I inflict with other rogue bundles.

Also, regarding rogue / scout, I really liked the bunch, but it lacks DPS, make a shot with a passive skill, so that it deals damage every time a normal hit is on the target or damage from skills (like a mag throw from r / m or Disassembling the shadow at r / Champ).

rogue / priest - remove the cooldown of the skill "Kick (id492627)".

Also, to balance and strengthen this bundle, add damage from Attack wound or Stab to back.

rogue / champion - really a very good class, but I would like it to be stronger, you cut the damage to this bundle too much, for me now this bundle is useless, since I give out more damage with other rogue bundle. Get at least 220% damage from Disassemble the Shadow (currently 165%)

rogue / warlock - my favorite bundle, but unfortunately does less damage than other top rogue bundles. Increase the damage of "Molten Dark Soul (id498808)" to 167% (currently 116%)

Greetings

• Thoughts on the Warmage after recent changes.

Overall I like the changes that you made, they buffed the Combo quite a bit so that it is pretty decent now.

The only skill I have a suggestion for is "Thunder Sword". This skill ,atm, is a waste of talent points. It does absolutly no damage whatesoever (Lightning Touch does 4x its damage) , it is a chanal, so you can't use anything else and it does single target damage.

My suggestion is that you increase its damage (a bit) and change it to an aoe skill (like "Chain of Light" of Priest/Warrior), so the skill is at least viable in larger mob groups.

Another thing I noticed is that you are oom really fast with "Whirlewind", "Blasting Cyclone" and "Shout". I think 8% Mana on cyclone is a bit too much so maybe change it to 5%?

Greetings.

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• Regarding Mage/Rogue

Thank you for buffing Cursed Fangs again. I only tested this in Itnal Camp, I'll test it in an actual instance tomorrow, but it seems that Cursed Fangs are now slightly better than Flame (unless it proc Eruption). So maybe buff "Cursed Fangs" a little bit more so that there is a real reason to use this skill (and not only once every 15sec).

But as mentioned above, I'll test this in an instance tomorrow.

Greetings.

• Bug report: Knight/Warrior (Divine Punishment ID: 502052) and Knight/Rogue (Approach ID: 501941), aren't working, our light dmg on mobs is exactly the same with or without these skills.

-Warrior/Mage test, this skill without global cd helped. About the 2 aoes of this class, they are a waste, really low dmg.

-Mage/Rogue still need to be tested in RoFL but, on dummys it didn't look promising that 15% change, will try tomorrow aswell. Kiss of the Vampire had good dmg, maybe reduce its cd so we need to use it as combo with Cursed Fangs? Have to remember these skills have no eruption.

-Mage/Knight isn't good enough, guess will need to retry once knights are working tho.

-Good point changing Earth Splitting Explosion into subclass dependant dmg, I think more skills require this change tho.

Another suggestion, is open to consideration changing mage golden bonus set? It cost tons of work and crit dmg is just crap, would suggest elemental dmg.

• Hi,

not 100% related to the balancing, but in some way it is.

The camelia flower from druid/scout still produces heavy lags/spikes if the raid is full with 12 member.

in my experience, the lags increase with more players in raid (7-12). If you have a Group with max 6 players, no lags seems to be there.

Maybe you can have a look into it?

Kind regards

• Tested Mage/Rogue: Overall dmg is decent but isn't really real. Gift of the baron is hitting things that shouldn't take dmg. Is doing 200-400kk in boss 2 to something with similar name to boss name but isn't the boss itself. Also hits Balton mobs. Single target dmg is probably lowest out of all combos, like 20-30% behind of what I usually do with other mages.

• Is doing 200-400kk in boss 2 to something with similar name to boss name but isn't the boss itself.

I think that are the circles that appear. At least this was the case the last time I played him.

Regarding the Balton mobs. I noticed yesterday that "Frantic Briar" also hits the Balton Mobs.

Greetings.

• But please do not forget the raidbuff this combo has. classes with such buffs should not deal the best overall damage too. just my opinion

• Tested Mage/Rogue: Overall dmg is decent but isn't really real. Gift of the baron is hitting things that shouldn't take dmg. Is doing 200-400kk in boss 2 to something with similar name to boss name but isn't the boss itself. Also hits Balton mobs. Single target dmg is probably lowest out of all combos, like 20-30% behind of what I usually do with other mages.

But please do not forget the raidbuff this combo has. classes with such buffs should not deal the best overall damage too. just my opinion

Then make it selfbuff and do to this class a proper single dmg boost, not like most of pdps need group buffs.