Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• I have a question about the Mage/rouge skill "Shadow Shroud" (ID 492927). Would it be possible to change this into a buff? Although I like the change, because the damage of that skill before the patch was way to strong and overall your aoe skills deal more damage, there are some situations in instances whrere it would be better to recieve 10% less damage than to deal more damage, so it would be nice if you can choose whether you want to activate this or not.

Also about mage/rogue, I would like to report what I think is a bug. The skill Gift of the Baron is taking 5% of your HP every second and Night Refuge is a 3 hits inmune but both together dont work, your own bleed consume those 3 hits inmune in a moment. Could you please change it so your own bleed to take it off?

Also Gift of the Baron kills you if you HP is lower than what the skill requires. Could that be fixed aswell so the skill go off instead of killing you?

Thank you.

• Also about mage/rogue, I would like to report what I think is a bug. The skill Gift of the Baron is taking 5% of your HP every second and Night Refuge is a 3 hits inmune but both together dont work, your own bleed consume those 3 hits inmune in a moment. Could you please change it so your own bleed to take it off?

I wanted to report/mention this as well but a guild member told me that this is the case with all sorts of selfdots/damage absorbs which is why I did not report it. Could a dev give a statement please whether or not this is intended?

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Official Post

I have a question about the Mage/rouge skill "Shadow Shroud" (ID 492927). Would it be possible to change this into a buff? Although I like the change, because the damage of that skill before the patch was way to strong and overall your aoe skills deal more damage, there are some situations in instances whrere it would be better to recieve 10% less damage than to deal more damage, so it would be nice if you can choose whether you want to activate this or not.

Also about mage/rogue, I would like to report what I think is a bug. The skill Gift of the Baron is taking 5% of your HP every second and Night Refuge is a 3 hits inmune but both together dont work, your own bleed consume those 3 hits inmune in a moment. Could you please change it so your own bleed to take it off?

This is correct behaviour. It is same for all other self damage over time effects of other classes.

Greetings.

• D/M

Quick help - this skill allow Rock Protection to restore whole 975 HP and MP. It's trash skill in this form and i don't think it would be useful even if there would be % restoration. My proprosition is to change this into skill which will boost healing (since we have d/w 20%, d/wd or even d/s 20% magical damage from ranged weapon). This would boost his healing which he is a little lacking compared to other combinations.

D/Wd

Healing Ripple - I think increasing amount of people it can heal to 5 would be good change (best would be raid but maybe it's too much) since you are changing some party effects into raid and he is lacking it.

D/R

Speed Catalysis - since it has 5 min cooldown maybe it would be good to change it into raid effect?

D/S

Warm Spring - P/M Angel's Blessing have raid effect so why this is still party? They have similar role so i think it would be good to reduce mp it restore and change it into raid effect

P/M

Angel's Carol - the same as Warm Spring.

Inferno Divinity

Surt - something is wrong here. Boss is dealing too much damage compared to pre balance patches.

Ymir&Heimdall - sometimes Ymir was changing target from tank to heal (Happened to me, 2 day ago, when i was tank on Ymir as heal. My aggro was ~3kk when 2nd heal only 500k.)

And one question. D/S Group Exorcism remove harmful effects on Gorge B1. So priest Cleanse is doing the same?

• First of all I want to say thank you for trying a class balancing but it's really hard to play anything with everydays new changes... It would've been better by far if you tested it first before implementing and trying to adjust it for weeks.

I'm not the person that usually writes in forum but i want to make a small suggestion since this balancing is still in beta with all these nighttime patches.

My suggestion:

If you try to force us to use wisdom now pls make the Wisdom/Wisdom stats more usefull by changing the useless magical Attack to Defense.

https://gyazo.com/6b5de830cf5bf27398c3032f8c486e70

Thank you :)

• Inferno Divinity

Ymir&Heimdall - sometimes Ymir was changing target from tank to heal (Happened to me, 2 day ago, when i was tank on Ymir as heal. My aggro was ~3kk when 2nd heal only 500k.)

What class combos were these healers when it happent? Do you remember using any certain spell?

Greetings

Heal which was healing party was D/W. Tank (me) was d/wd. All we was using was healing spells, i used at start some earth arrows to build some aggro, later just Mother Earth's Fountain and recover. About 2nd heal i don't think he used something else than recover on me.

• Heal which was healing party was D/W. Tank (me) was d/wd. All we was using was healing spells, i used at start some earth arrows to build some aggro, later just Mother Earth's Fountain and recover. About 2nd heal i don't think he used something else than recover on me.

Healing also generates aggro in case you never noticed.

So are you sure that the other healer did not just generated more than you at some point and you did not update your hatelist by targeting Ymir again?

How far into the fight did this happen?

Also some pets have skills that temporarily reduce your aggro to 0, resulting in the bear switching its target to 2nd highest in hatelist. Check if you were using one of those. ;)

Healing Ripple - I think increasing amount of people it can heal to 5 would be good change (best would be raid but maybe it's too much) since you are changing some party effects into raid and he is lacking it.

I strongly oppose such changes.

Believe it or not, healers who already use a considerable amount of wisdom on their gear have become way more effective in healing with the latest changes, resulting in way higher healing capabilities than before.

Even before heals were hitting too high, resulting in massive overheals and once you have more than 50k wisdom fullbuffed, this becomes even more, ending in ridicolous heals with 120k+ wis and above.

Also having high scaling HoTs as of now makes healing more convenient, while having passive-healing classes like M/R in raid healthbars do not really move anymore bevause any dmg the raid takes is healed so fast.

All this makes a healers job so much less challenging, that wherever you are, the amount of healers needed somewhat is reduced by one.

Solo healing RoFL wasnt a big deal before, now its just everdays trade.

So what are all those useless "extra" healers that are not needed anymore in the future once everyone has built new gear with enough wisdom supposed to do? It will be quite frustrating for them to see that their job has no real impact, since one heal can do it alone.

Atm one wis/wis legends on each item is enough wisdom to heal as much as before the changes, so basicly the need for wisdom is there, but not high enough to force healers to use that attribute more than once per item on their gear.

For comparison, a dps needs way more than just one p-/m-atk stat on their gear to reach atk values to be able to do any dmg in inferno+ instances.

In my opinion healers should be forced to use more than one wisdom stat on their gear to have equal capabilities in those instances.

Please consider to further reduce the wisdom-scaling in the future after a certain transition phase to allow healers to change their gear, so that many are not rendered useless while still having almost no wisdom on they gear.

Should you decide to do so, an official statement on how much wisdom ultimatly will be required for how much heal-output would be great, so that healers are able to plan their next items and dont just have to guess how much wisdom possibly would be needed.

Cheers!

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Heal which was healing party was D/W. Tank (me) was d/wd. All we was using was healing spells, i used at start some earth arrows to build some aggro, later just Mother Earth's Fountain and recover. About 2nd heal i don't think he used something else than recover on me.

Healing also generates aggro in case you never noticed.

So are you sure that the other healer did not just generated more than you at some point and you did not update your hatelist by targeting Ymir again?

How far into the fight did this happen?

Also some pets have skills that temporarily reduce your aggro to 0, resulting in the bear switching its target to 2nd highest in hatelist. Check if you were using one of those.

I know healing generate aggro. I doubt he generated more than me when i had hatred rune in weapon. Maybe you are right and pet just reduced my aggro to 0 because we use these pets (totally forgot about it).

I don't know how much wisdom affect healing since i didnt change my gear, don't plan it atm, and we don't have healer with wisdom in our guild. But with current gear im still healing enough amount even if it's less than before patch.

• I don't know how much wisdom affect healing since i didnt change my gear, don't plan it atm, and we don't have healer with wisdom in our guild. But with current gear im still healing enough amount even if it's less than before patch.

Exactly thats part of my point. Thanks for supporting it! ^^

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• The new bagpack pages seem to be bugged.

I can not move my weapon from page VIII with right click to my weapon slot. Same with ammunition or other gear items that are place in the new pages.

Would be nice if you could fix this :)

Thanks in advance

• Hi,

About r/ch:

It looks like the skill "Disassembly Shadow" is bugged, the 92.5% dam hammer bonus dissapears after 2s (yes I was wielding a hammer during test).

I also would appreciate it if you allow us to use daggers again for this class like it was before, I don't like the feeling of hammers, its not rogue-style.

Cheers,

Chib

• Hello,

I would like to mention that the ISS "Voice of the Sea" from mage is kind of bugged, sometimes it does reset my Elemental Catalysis like its intended and sometimes it doesnt but it goes on CD.

Greets

Talking about peace whilst spilling blood, it’s something that only humans can do.

• As for warriors / mage, this class is now very unbalanced! Please tell me what you plan to do in the future with a scammer? I love this class and there is no desire to play on others! I don't like what you do with this class! I would like you to return the opportunity to wear daggers in r / ch.

In addition, I would like you to increase the physical attack multiplier, which gives dexterity, so the cost of characteristics, such as dexterity / dexterity, will increase, and it would be more convenient and more accurate to do things not in 3 forces / strength and 3 dexterity / dexterity, and in complete set of characteristics consisting of dexterity.

it would be nice if you returned the initial parameters of the magic throw! because at the moment the rogue / mage is not the strongest class (compared to other rogues and other classes)

• Warden / Druid is available to play? Or not yet? Because is totally broken XD Any kind of speed attack i use, wabbit title, lute, even summoning pet, it reduces my dmg done by half. :/

• Official Post

I just tested it and looking fine with several weapons and several classes combinations.

Please try without addons - should be fine.

If you will find which one is causing the issue, let know on board, maybe someone will be wanted to update.

• The Druid/Scout 60 Elite Skill (499951) is not working correctly .

In the Tooltip it says that it recovers 268.5 + 2%MP every 2 seconds , but the skill is only recovering the fix 268.5 Mana and is not taking the % Value in consideration

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• The Druid/Scout 60 Elite Skill (499951) is not working correctly .

In the Tooltip it says that it recovers 268.5 + 2%MP every 2 seconds , but the skill is only recovering the fix 268.5 Mana and is not taking the % Value in consideration

Greetings

I would suggest that the mana recovery will scale with wisdom too, like the buff from priest/mage. 268.5 is a bit low :D

• Changed Housekeeper potion Clear Thought to be usable together with any buff.

This includes Ancient Spirit Water? If it does, it isn't working.

• Changed Housekeeper potion Clear Thought to be usable together with any buff.

This includes Ancient Spirit Water? If it does, it isn't working.

The cooldowns of both items are still shared, but the buffs stack for me. Ancient Spirit Water doesn't remove Clear Thought

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.