Rainbow Egg Detector - Event

• Hello,

Asked some gm's around and they told me to ask around to players so here i'm, going to give it a shot

Trying to figure out how this little event works with using the rainbow egg detector to find the hidden spring rain rainbow eggs in thunderhoof hills

I have found several locations, from googling and by myself but i do notice they just don't seem to respawn at all?

Am i doing anything wrong at all, GM's claim it's not bugged at all, tried waiting several hours but they don't seem to return on the same or diffrent locations at all

Any hints/clues how to actually get to find these hidden baskets?

Thanks in advance!
    Aish

• There is a few baskets around the Thunderhoof Hills which are hidden on map.
    There is a lot of spots where they can respawn after you found and collected one.

I noted all respawn spots which i found and collected a lot of Rainbow Egg Detectors before starting to discover. Every time when you collect Rainbow Egg, basket disappear and not respawn in this place, instead of is spawned on another spot.

From what i noticed most of respawn spots does not correspond with base places where are located initial baskets.

• I noticed too they seem to not have just some basic locations and change, sometimes they do reappear, but then it's a big mystery where they will be spawning after finding x amounts

tried to find any logic in it where they will come again but i'm clueless so far :p

• Spot cords for eggs:

51,8 66,1
    51,8 60,9
    51,4 59,3
    54,2 59,4
    55,0 58,1
    55,2 59,1
    56,8 58,1
    57,8 57,0
    57,3 57,8
    56,0 62,0
    55,4 63,8
    55,9 63,4
    56,1 65,9
    54,1 68,7
    55,2 68,9
    51,8 66,2
    48,6 67,0
    49,2 66,9
    55,0 58,1
    54,3 59,2
    51,7 61,0
    54,0 63,1
    54,8 63,1
    50,7 64,9
    54,0 63,4
    If they do not appear anywhere, the script will not mess up and write to support. It's best done after server restart or maintenance.

• I'll try all of those, thanks alot!

when you thought you found all of the locations and then even more pop up :D

• Good luck with the titles. From my own experience I know that they are very hard to get because of a weak respawn eggs. Unless it has been changed this year.

• Thx

23/26 hiddens so far, 2 to go from those eggs in total, i assume the final one will be (my guess) from wabbit pursuit :D

• there's no custom title from wabbit pursuit :)
    If You need any help with custom titles from any event You can always whisper me in game, I'll help :>

• Oh well at least no need to do that then, i'd have 25/26 if i get 2 new hiddens from the egg eating, but then i'm wondering what 26 is, bringing the wabbits home? :D

Any clue anyone about the 'respawn time' of the baskets +- ? used all locations here + some locations i had (20+) and in total like 2 baskets xD

• Wabbit Pursuit-2 old titles
    Bringing Back the Wabbits-1 custom title
    Stolen Rainbow Eggs-1 custom title
    Petal Gathering-4 custom titles
    ‌Happy Digging-3 custom titles
    Rainbow Egg Graffiti-2 old titles,7 custom titles
    ‌Jump! Jump! Wabbits!-1 old title
    Ethereal Spectrum Chicken-2 old titles,4 custom titles
    Big Egg Giveaway-6 custom titles
    Wabbit Defense Battle / Wabbit Game-1 old title
    ‌Great Wabbit Sendoff-no title
    All:)

• 1 to go from the hidden eggs for all 5 (TH)

curious about the 7th from graffiti, got from unfinished (green) till legendary black (so all 6 of those), is it the white one? not able to hand that one in, un,less 1% completing max is needed so far didn't receive that one :p

so close 24/26 :D

• there is one title from exchanging flowers to whatever npc gives You to paint the eggs. I dont remember what he gives :x so that would be the 7th one

• Ohh yeahh! that would make more sense than the white egg!

I'll keep going and repeating untill i'll receive it, thanks alot!

• There are too many egg respawn places, there were only 6 on the Russian server and more than 30 on the Arcadia.

While you collect all the title, you can improve 3 sets of 9 pets.
    This festival task should not take so much time.

Closed the thread.