Posts by Visenya

I saw the thread earlier and thought that i have this one thing that i want to be fixed on Arcadia. I check now and see that Dimebag was faster X(

If I was a developer for one day i would put all of my time into fixing the dmg bug.

It's on the server for over two years, and there is nothing more irritating for me than party wipe because something one shots You.

Let's say that i'm a pro in programming and fixed the dmg bug, so rest of my dev-time i would focus on:

- smaller guilds - more possibilities for them to obtain gorge stats. to get them for arcadia coins is okay. right now it's kinda like You either are a member of a big guild and have access to endgame and can develop Your character or You cant do anything cuz random parties are hard to find, and randoms dont run gorge. gorge would still have to be done cuz ppl would still need gear from ini.

- I would also reduce the cost of runes XIII. Making a whole gear into XII runes cost sth about 150k diamonds. 750k diamonds for runes 13 is waaay too much. so after spending 150k i would add another 150k to that. two runes 12 give You one rune 13.

Lastly with the power of love, butterflies and kittens I would gently force Grox and Intie (my fellow co-workers) to read this thread carefully and help me making arcadia servers better for players <3

Inferno events werent like this from the beginning.
    Heimdal is much easier to kill right now. Loki is much easier to tank and to survive as melee dps. Why those changes were made? My guess is to make it easier to run for smaller guilds.
    I dont understand why do You care so much that others will run this ini too?

I also dont understand this situation:
    We dont like the loot -> complain -> devs change it -> everything's fine, we like this
    others dont like something else -> complain -> devs change it -> omg this is so awful, why You do this?
    So according to You tactics were intended to be like this, and loot wasn't and it's perfectly fine to change loot but not tactics?
    It just stinks with hypocrisy.
    Gorge is still harder than inferno and events are still based on teamplay and communication. It still takes effort from players, and this effort is rewarded in loot.

I dont mind the changes in loot. more stats = better
    I dont mind the changes in b2. We did it before, we do it now. and more ppl run gorge = better
    People should be encouraged to play Arcadia not discouraged especially cuz the server is small.

And DEVS please, with next new instance DO BETA TESTS so You and players can avoid all this sh*t and flaming and fights

~Vis ♥

***Link***

Smart people in this topic already explained how phoenix redemption "works" so dont get Your hopes up that it will be fixed since this thread was created almost a year ago and nothing was done about it.

You are dpsing on w/m and Your phoenix pops -> Your dps lowers until You notice that sth is wrong
    You tank on champion and Your phoenix pops -> most likely You will die
    You tank on warden and Your phoenix pops -> most likely You will die

Funny that knight doesn't have to worry that his shield will magically break in half when his pheonix pops ^^

Yes, big fat YES.
    I dont know what went wrong with that patch, but the crits are unbelievable.

I crash every single time i want to leave this ini, doesnt matter if i leave party, or use tp to my house, or want to ressurect myself.
    and there are people in my guild that are experiencing this too

Sooo to sum up this shortly:
    - scout's blood arrow stinks. 10% hp is too much with all the aoes and dots we have on our custom instances. healer should be focused mainly on tank not on scouts
    - class balance on gorge stinks. pdps still deals half the dmg mdps does
    - whale-boss is buggy. mobs prefer to stay underwater(exactly under party) than come to us. OR one of the pets decides to go underwater and charge on boss because why not, it is a pet and they like to do that, mobs then get their aggro on this pet and dont come out unless we unsummon pets. it shouldnt be like that
    - trash on gorge stinks. i can understand that mobs can stun You, or silence You, or fear You or something else. but slow and stun and silence and decrease cast speed and dots and darkness is too much at the same time and on top of that "You can't see the target"(either while dealing dmg or healing party) because someone decided to put mobs on stairs, or in a small hole that is barely visible for players
    - last boss on gorge stinks so much that i dont even know where to start writing..

~Vis ♥

Wait wait wait. I already wrote a ticket to support in september that buff from fairy disappears after a while and i have to turn it on again. And they fixed it with patch 10.0.4.2025 Link
    My matt buff from priest/rogue fairy is always on. It disappears only when i'm too far away from my fairy and that's only because fairy is still a little too slow.
    Also my fairy never dies during boss fight cuz it never comes close to the boss. When i summon it at the beginning of the ini (turn on conceal, matt buff, turn off counterattack) it stays there till the end.
    I haven't checked other priest fairies maybe it's just p/r working, I dont know :/

Soo I was wondering what to say that hasn't been said already by others and it's rather hard to find something like that ^^

I really really like this little change that You made on inferno. It's so small but so essential <3 Finally after a year melee classes can fight Loki like every range dps. There's no more waiting for boss to use Fling Lava and then "I have a small window to fight with him for X seconds then run or die". Now i hope to see more variety of classes on this ini like warriors or rogues.
    Also with the scout change scrutinizer looks really nice on inferno. We did Inferno run yesterday and we had s/wd, w/ch, w/m and r/m in party and for me (and i would like to highlight the fact that i'm a healer and i know nothing about dealing good dps on ini) they all were doing good there, there were no big gaps in dps between different classes.

What really bugs me as a healer is that Blood Arrow is buggy now. It's supposed to take 3% of scout's hp and sometimes (if not always, i'm not sure) it takes a lot more than that. It's really disturbing, I give scouts double 36k regen and they are still dying... I would really appreciate if You could fix it as soon as possible.
    To be honest i dont get the point why this buff has to take scouts hp at all. A pure perfection would be to remove this feature and make a normal-not-eating-hp buff. But if I can't have that, a fix is nice too ^^

About new instance:
    It's pretty, it's very pretty :3
    The tactis are nicely done. No complains from me here at all. Not too easy, not too hard, sometimes tricky(that XYZ boss that took us a lot of time and nerves :d) I dont even mind the random factor on for example second boss.
    I don't mind that it is long and that it takes some time to finish it. It's fine here.
    What I DO mind is the difference between mdps and pdps here. Pdps are far behind magical classes. And I don't mean only scout cuz I've seen Shivion on w/wd and Czarner on r/m and it didn't look good for me. In inferno it looks awesome, in Gorge it looks awful :/ Class-Balance is crying in the corner of the room. Please do something about it <3

Please bare in mind that this is a healer's point of view. My point of view. I dont check numbers on scrutinizer, I look at the general

What I also don't like is the drop. I don't know how other guilds got their perfectly stated gear in two months. We did inferno everyday, twice a day and it took much longer than that, raleasing Aldo seed it up only a little cuz there were still problems with pink sta/int and str/str. So I don't know how You guys did that. Now we are doing Inferno in two parties at the same time cuz we have a lot of newbies and they still dont have their perfectly stated gear.
    Knowing how it looked like on inferno I don't like how it looks like it's gonna be on Gorge. 1 stat and 1 item to refine purple gear is too little. Please change this here. Make this ini worth running.
    Also, why You gave us item to refine earrings that no one will use? What for? there are 7 items to refine for each player in party and earring-refine-thingy drops. How are we suppose to react here? Irritation?
    ^
    Please change drop. Right now it stinks, I'm sorry but it really does.

~Vis ♥

It is not random. Let's say You have a fragment that can give You either sta/str or str/str stat and You want str/str so You pay 25k coins and pick str/str.
    this is confirmed info.

If they'll add this fragment to each boss in inferno ppl will farm only first two bosses and that would be super silly. You should run full inferno in order to get inferno stat.

I'm gonna repeat myself but what the he.ll :)

If You "happen to die" then improve Your gear or learn tactics so You won't die. This way You won't have to walk to the place where You died.
    Dying in ini has its consequences, one of them is that You have to walk, yes WALK back to the place You died. While walking You have some free minutes to think "what we did wrong? what do we have to change?"
    Please just start working hard for Your tikal gear like everybody else.

I can see from here the future posts about Inferno that it's too long and You want to move it to WA zone xd

btw, I like Nadana's idea, but I would modify it a little bit ;P After we kill Loki I want a chest, so I can pick 2 items I want and what stats are gonna be in those items :) It's annoying for us that for 3-4 days in a row we drop from Inferno stats like stam/dex or wis/wis or stam/wis that almost noone uses. If Disturbed wants to remove something that's annoying for them like walking I want something too. Because You know.. we all have jobs, work, family and want to remove repetition like Indis said :)
    Paragraph above was pure sarcasm ofc :rolleyes:

I want my pink stam/int inferno stats, sigh :S

I'm wondering what will be next? :) "please add crystals after each boss on Inferno because this instance is actually twice or triple as long as Tikal/we die/have crashes/walking is pain"?

If You want this teleport because Your party dies and You have to run then learn not to die, improve Your gear with hos stats, proof of myths stats etc.
    Cuz it does sound like You are lazy. Kinda like: "hey, i want tikal stats, make it easier for me to farm them!" Like it's already much easier for You cuz You can roll tikal stats for arcadia coins, we didn't have that ;)

All endgame players have been there. We've all died there and had to walk through whole ini, we all had to farm this ini for months to be able to do it without dying in 20minutes.
    Now it's just Your turn ^^

Please don't say that Tikal is a "very long" instance cuz it's obviously not ^^ like Nadana said around 40min should be enough for Tikal run :) Crystals are not needed there or Cyclops

Gjiara is right here. healer can easily heal warden tank, so warden can tank high end instances.
    We have a player in our guild who likes to play warden tank from time to time so it is possible(Yes, he tanked Inferno). It was also easy for me to heal him so I don't get your problem.

imo the only situation when briar shield from druid is like really needed is when champion is a tank(but ONLY when he has his-50% heal received buff turned on).

You really ask why warden needs his pet to tank? :)

Summons a [Spirit of the Oak] to assist you. While in effect, it will increase your Physical Defense by 65.0% and Parry Rate by 65.0%.

maybe thats why :rolleyes:

Just because someting is in this game for X years it doesnt mean it cant be fixed right now..
    What is the point of Phoenix Redemption which saves your life, when You lost some of your buffs and die anyway cuz You dont have those buffs?

I dont know what is conflicting in the old guides that can be found on the internet via google. You only use different sets here than on "the other server".
    Aoth set, Tikal/Inferno set and stat it with stamina-hp and/or stamina-wisdom, it doesn't really matter. You pick up your wand and shield, You take buffs from guild castle, You take buffs from housemaid and 10% speed cast potion, You summon Your pet, You use regular food/potions that can be found in IS or in AH and You are good to go.

I dunno what else You want to hear. We are playing chronicles of arcadia here, it is not a game in which You can use 99 different sets and You can only choose few skills to use. You have one jewellery set thats worth spending diamonds on(Aoth) and either Tikal cloth set or Inferno cloth set, the only difference between these two sets is that inferno has 15% speed cast bonus which is really nice :love: :love:
    I think both priest and druid can solo heal a whole party.
    My personal favouries: druid/warden, druid/warrior, priest/scout, priest/rogue, priest/warlock

Guide for any healer class by Visenya
    1. Healhealhealheal
    2. Run after tank cuz he can be so fast sometimes! D:
    3. Repeat healing
    4. "Vis, give us buffs"
    *gives buffs*
    "Thanks Vis" - repeat this step every 15/30minutes depends on which class You picked
    5. if You fail You pick up dead bodies. if your party fails You pick up dead bodies. If your dps-friend thinks he is a tank and runs into mobs You either try to heal him or let him die alone and then pick him up ^^
    "Guys, can You please stop fighting for a sec. so I can pick him up?" - this can happen sometimes
    6. If You are a real hardcore or simply bored You can buff Your friends with one of the siege title skills

^this pretty much sums up my role in a party

I am so sorry for that guide I just couldn't help myself :love: