Posts by Aishyra

I might have missed something, but where in SS can you find Anna, kind of went around all over the map, no response in worldchat when i asked for it, anyone knows or could say where +- i could find her?

- Nevermind, Lilitu helped out ^^ thx

Hello,

Atm i'm lf someone to WTT diamonds (ME) from insomnia to Paradise (You)

Pls send me a msg on insomnia or leave a msg on forum ^^

Kinds regards
    Aish

1 to go from the hidden eggs for all 5 (TH)

curious about the 7th from graffiti, got from unfinished (green) till legendary black (so all 6 of those), is it the white one? not able to hand that one in, un,less 1% completing max is needed so far didn't receive that one :p

so close 24/26 :D

Oh well at least no need to do that then, i'd have 25/26 if i get 2 new hiddens from the egg eating, but then i'm wondering what 26 is, bringing the wabbits home? :D

Any clue anyone about the 'respawn time' of the baskets +- ? used all locations here + some locations i had (20+) and in total like 2 baskets xD

I noticed too they seem to not have just some basic locations and change, sometimes they do reappear, but then it's a big mystery where they will be spawning after finding x amounts

tried to find any logic in it where they will come again but i'm clueless so far :p

Hello,

Asked some gm's around and they told me to ask around to players so here i'm, going to give it a shot

Trying to figure out how this little event works with using the rainbow egg detector to find the hidden spring rain rainbow eggs in thunderhoof hills

I have found several locations, from googling and by myself but i do notice they just don't seem to respawn at all?

Am i doing anything wrong at all, GM's claim it's not bugged at all, tried waiting several hours but they don't seem to return on the same or diffrent locations at all

Any hints/clues how to actually get to find these hidden baskets?

Thanks in advance!
    Aish