Auction house explanation and other qustions

• Hello guys.

Could someone be kind enough to explain me why is whole AH here traded only for dias? I am oldskool player and this is totaly akward to me.

Do you all buy dias for cash to buy stuff on Auction house? I most certainly hope that it is not case. i am just hoping that I missed something in game. I am used to live/trade and buy stuff back in the days with gold and I admit I dont like this. At this point I am totaly unable to get anything. I even can't get some cheap leveling gear on AH due to that.

Thanks for help.

• Howdy mate, the AH here is ran by us (the players) but you can still get diamonds with gold. The npc in Varanas Central area Cedric will trade your gold to diamonds. You can farm tier stones clean/dirty also and sell those for diamonds and the market for this will be rly good soon since we have a new instance coming this week.
    Also when you get your level up you can farm mirror world instances for mirror shards and trade those in for proof of myth and then sell em for diamonds too.

Ofc buying some diamonds with real life money will get you going a lot faster but you can still be f2p if you want. There is boost npc that jumps you to level 80 and gives some starting eqs along with a good chunk of TP. I will put here link to a video I made on youtube about the boost npc(he is in all the beginner zones)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EDyXlFC62g

ps. btw welcome to paradise

• Ah thanks man. In mean time i found ran on than npc in Elves are by accident, so i am now leveling Druid as fast as I can since my M/D elite skills i need to have are on very high level. And by what i read lvling your secondary toon is raising your primary stats too, most likely not much but anything counts. I got that gear and i admit it is by far best gear i have ever had on any toon in ROM since I spend only very little cash back then.

Anyway. Ill go and take a look about gold prices. Btw. I can try to sell stuff for dias directly in game?

• Ok here is another questiona nd now i am feeling preety dumb. I played mages in ROm like always but with Druids are preety unknown. unlike mage wich at least has sheild this is pure c**p in simple PVE. I am almost positive that I am missions something. I am at lvl 26 , almost 27. My gear is outdated I admit, but with scarse cash i get on questing i just cannot afford to buy anything and d**n AH is just plain Dia market. So my gear sucks and I am honestly stuck, or get back to lvl 5 area where I could actualy kill someting. To cut story short. My damage is utter g+++++e and i am litteraly 2 shot kill for lvl 20 Gazelle ! Rly? This is not same game I remeber. Anyway, maybe you know good glvling gear guide and on that matter Druid lvling guide would be nice.

Thanks guys

Sorry for language

• Official Post

I can try to sell stuff for dias directly in game?

Yes, you can do this.
    Best and safe way is doing this through Auction House.
    I also suggest to use our AAH addon version [link] which allow you to sell items for 7 days, place 50 auctions and list up to 1000.

You are right about diamonds - it is main currency on Paradise, but there is much possibilities to obtain them [link].

About questing, im afraid that priest and druid are one of hardiest classes for leveling and questing but they are really usefull in instances and PVP so you must go through. Be aware that here you can change your race so you can ave all possible classes if you ever would like to change, no need to build character from scratch.
    About cash, well - earning gold on quests make sense only on endgame, players spending their time on doing Daily Quest from highest zones, they give much much gold than your current one (Aslan 25 lvl DQ - 1.000 gold, Tasuq 96 lvl DQ - 1.000.000 gold).
    If you reach 50/55 LVL you can get blue packages with gear which is really enough to complete most of quests on zones, same rewards you can get from story lines quests on every zone.

• Atm I cannot state nuff how much i regret I took lamest class of all. I had priest back then and it was not even third of thos hard to level. I admit i do not understand what they made with this game. So atm i stopped playing untill i decide what way to go cos for me Druid is dead class. i guess I could look up advice for 2nd class that is nice coplany for my amin mage and not lame to level like Druid.

Ppl! Learn from my mistake lol.

• Well I played safe on 2rd class and I got Warrir i am now traiining it to be 2nd class and i love it so far.

• Ok I got one more question.

my 3rd toon just got over lvl 30 and I am not sure but it looks like that I lost my enhanced XP like I had in start. Did I saw that correctly?

• Do ypu guys still use dirtystated manastones for tiering up weapons?

Yes.

PS. maybe not the best thing to do, but if you don't want to learn to play druid as main class, you could do quests up to 10 lvl above your druid lvl with your mage and get the reward with druid to lvl it.

• I did just that with warrior and speed up my leveling. I had a bit of nasty surprise when I realised that I need rage in order to activate elite skill buffs! Due to that I am again reconsidering to lvl up my Druid again so i can benefit of elite skills from that combo and to have minor heal for "O no!" situation.

I admit I am not sure. Rage on magic class..along with mana? That sounds like lot of problems. I can get some rage but only if i get attacked or if i anualy attack mob. And that is not wise thing to do on clothie..in dungeon and if i wait i loose DPS, cos I need to buff. All in all fail, and I am not happy atm.

• As mage/warrior you will get a elite skill that gives you rage. Additionally you can use a skill from a varanas nightmare cape to get full rage and there are always rage potions. That is enough for you to use as Mage since most of your skills will need mana and as Warrior/whatever you would have to use the cape/potions anyways for rage.

PS. Oh yeah in Dalanis you can buy a setskill that regenerates you rage.

Closed the thread.