The wind of change

• The following is just my personal opinion.
    I just want to tell you how I feel about some of the changes you
    made over the last months.

(1) When I started to play on this server I loved to farm mobs
    because of the wonderful droprate. It was the first time I could farm most
    of the monstercards. The droprate was great and it was a real big fun.

BUT you took it away.

(2) When I started to play on this server I loved varanas. I did not get so many crits.
    Varanas was an imposing, spacious city. Varanas was the center of the game (for me)
    and I found most of the needed NPCs. Today, Varanas is or will be in the near future
    a dead city, you deleted most of the important NPCs.

(3) When I started to play I loved to do dailies with alts because of the gold that is needed
    to pay for the way too expensive guildbuffs.

BUT you took it away.

(4) When I play I love daylight because I can see everything and it is fun to play during daylight.

BUT you took it away.

(5) When I started to play scout I loved my patk and "worked" hard to raise it.

BUT you took it (approx 10-15%) away.

(6) When I played I loved the view of the nature and some of the zones have been
    really beautiful. NOW, some of the zones (e.g. near Obsidian fortress) look like
    Minecraft (maybe Minecraft Zones look a bit better).

-----------------------

BUT wait- there are more changes- lets see what I got:
    1) New Login Screen Pictures - Nice but useless
    2) New Sounds on Login Screen - Nice but useless
    3) New Icons - Nice
    4) New Inferno - Most boring INI I have ever seen -
    wasting lifetime for waiting and running.
    5) New Korris - Nice
    6) New Worldboss - at least I believe, nice
    7) New Atlas - should be the new center for all players. You call it a city I call it a wild
    collection of houses standing way too closely together and some NPCs framed with
    a wall that is a little bit bigger than a guildcastle wall.
    It is NOT imposing,
    it is NOT spacious,
    "maybe" it is efficient.
    At the end it was a useless change because the total count
    of crits I have during the last days did not change!!!

------------------------

What about the things I still don't like?

1) 3-5 Ports and I get a crit - No change
    2) Way too slow mailbox - No change
    3) Way too slow buying of e.g. Fusionstones - No change
    4) Can't send more than 61 items without changing
    Zone - No Change.
    5) Way too slow login procedure - No change.

AT THE END:
    I am disappointed about the things I just described but
    I am and will be still an enthusiastic player. I still
    love the server and I would be happy if the wind of
    change continous to blow ... maybe sometimes in a different
    direction!!!

• I am inclined to agree with most everything Oldor is saying. Sure, some of the changes are pretty to look at and the move of the NPC's to Atlantis might be nice but those things does nothing for actual gameplay. New relationships I suppose are nice but that means farm farm farm day and night in one place to get a buff that is worth it. New Item Set skills, I am not sure if they are even here yet, but again Farm farm farm day and night to get them. New SW Titles. (I cant seem to find an NPC to get a quest to get the new titles, maybe they are not there yet either?) AGAIN, farm farm farm mems to get the title that is decent. We have to farm farm farm for dirty Tiers, we have to farm farm farm for clean Tiers. The name of the game should of been changed to FARMING Arcadia :thumbdown:

Because, of all of this FARMING, people who choose SCOUT get Nerfed. Personally I hate farming, it is boring and I lose Interest really fast. I say this because INT said that was the reason why Scouts lost Patk, because of all the new things being implemented.

We worked so hard, spent so much time and money on our scouts to make them really good and then to take away what we worked for is disheartening. We choose Scout because it was nice DPS, we choose to spend time and money on it because it was nice DPS, its a slap in the face when it gets Nerfed.

This is my personal feelings about the changes.

Pyper

• We worked so hard, spent so much time and money on our scouts to make them really good and then to take away what we worked for is disheartening. We choose Scout because it was nice DPS, we choose to spend time and money on it because it was nice DPS, its a slap in the face when it gets Nerfed.

This is my personal feelings about the changes.

Pyper

Totally agree. We have been working for months in learn tactics from Inferno, get enough people to do it, run 10 min to get to last boss in the largest ini ive ever seen (still waiting the crystals which we wont get), do xii runes, t12 gears, t15 xbows just to earn 1k or 2k patt and boom.... I have the same patt that I used to have 4 months ago before spend 200k? 300k? diamonds in little changes to improve just a bit my dps.

Is so so so frustrating and, as always, GM will come, say any nonsense about it and close the post. I dont see any gm coming to apologize about it and giving us back or thousands of diamonds wasted, hour hundreds of hours farming tiers for what? Just to be gone in one second without any reason.

Yes, cool new city, yes less crashes... but no, they are not worth a s.hit if my work of months went to the garbage. So thx for anything.

• Totally agree. We have been working for months in learn tactics from Inferno, get enough people to do it, run 10 min to get to last boss in the largest ini ive ever seen (still waiting the crystals which we wont get), do xii runes, t12 gears, t15 xbows just to earn 1k or 2k patt and boom.... I have the same patt that I used to have 4 months ago before spend 200k? 300k? diamonds in little changes to improve just a bit my dps.

1) I agree with Madoxx, if you guys say that scouts are "OP" why do we need to make t11,t12 items and t15 xbows???? You know what class is "OP"?: knight/mage even with trash gear they do double, tripple the dps of our scouts in hos.

2) if you check the total damage done in tikal/inferno runs, wl/champs or warrior/mage do the same damage as scouts. I don't see why we would be OP if we only got like a very good 20-30s burst.

3) Inferno is a huge instance, now it takes even longer to clear it.... nobody has time for this.

Conclusion: I'm very frustrated with the fact that scout got nerfed. You can give a counter argument and say that we now have +%dammage buffs from relation ships but I think you know too that for scout: patt >>>>>>> dammage. even if we got +10% dammage we would still not have our dps back. I realy hope you guys are concidering to change it back to the good old days because I know a lot of ppl who lost the motivation......

Chibbo out.

• Ja ich muss auch zugeben das ich extrem demotiviert bin seid dem Tag des nerfes von Kundi.
    Ich habe auch viel Zeit und Dias investiert um eine gute pat zu erreichen. gerade in den letzten Wochen massig an dias rausgeschmissen damit er gut dasteht und einen Tag später das. Ich würde mich freuen wenn die GMs das wieder richten.
    hieß es nicht mal das dieser Server von dem anderen abheben soll? Unterschiede und so? Naja sehe das gerade nicht um ehrlich zusein (im sinne der nerfs, Inis meine ich jetzt damit nicht)
    Sorry das ich alles in deutsch schreibe xD englisch ist nicht so gut xD

LG Hasmo

• xDDDDD Just hoping this nerf was an anniversary joke or so, I'm sure going inferno as rogue/mage and using combo throw to clear thrashes is faster than doing it as scout with this p. attack.

the world chico, and everything in it.

• I think you all see the scout "nerf" to negative. Scouts still do insane damage and are essential for fast and easy instance runs. In my opinion the scout was overpowered and this is a step in the right direction.

My opionion about the latest changes to the game:

Positive:

• Inferno is a nice, tactical instance and really shows an improvment in game design compared to Tikal or HoS
    • The new zone looks nice and the new worldboss is really challenging
    • Relationship system and new siege titles are a nice addition

Neutral:

• New textures
    • New Icons, glowing effect etc. I guess I still have to get used to this^^
    • Drop rate changes. Cards don't drop in every mob like they used to but with some buffs it's still possible to farm without getting frustrated

Negative:

• The new worldboss and bosses in Inferno do a lot more damage compared to bosses in Tikal and older instances. While I like the challenge this makes it really hard for smaller guilds or weaker groups.
    • Boss tactics which give a disadvantage to melee DD's. Honestly I have no idea how a melee could do decent damage at Loki (last boss in Inferno). Therefore everybody still prefers Scout or Warlock/Champ. I would like to see more Warriors or Rouges in instances.
  • I think you all see the scout "nerf" to negative. Scouts still do insane damage and are essential for fast and easy instance runs. In my opinion the scout was overpowered and this is a step in the right direction.

• Boss tactics which give a disadvantage to melee DD's. Honestly I have no idea how a melee could do decent damage at Loki (last boss in Inferno). Therefore everybody still prefers Scout or Warlock/Champ. I would like to see more Warriors or Rouges in instances.

I can't agree scout was overpowered, it wasn't. Compared to other mele classes is really weak now after 15s burst. The problem in Inferno is how they did the mobs/bosses skills, we need distance dps to kill them. A mele can't go near a pull of bears/wolfs or will get destroyed. About last boss.... Just no coments, dont know what they were thinking. They force us to play scouts and then they nerf them... I dont see the point, if you want more kind of classes, dont nerf the scout, change the bosses so mele classes can be usefull and not a piece of cr.ap like they are now.

• I can't agree scout was overpowered, it wasn't. Compared to other mele classes is really weak now after 15s burst. The problem in Inferno is how they did the mobs/bosses skills, we need distance dps to kill them. A mele can't go near a pull of bears/wolfs or will get destroyed. About last boss.... Just no coments, dont know what they were thinking. They force us to play scouts and then they nerf them... I dont see the point, if you want more kind of classes, dont nerf the scout, change the bosses so mele classes can be usefull and not a piece of cr.ap like they are now.

I agree with you scout wasn't op. Probably more people have not tried all classes on inferno. Some melee classes are op on inferno
    also on last boss. I think at the moment we can do inferno without scouts.

The new worldboss and bosses in Inferno do a lot more damage compared to bosses in Tikal and older instances. While I like the challenge this makes it really hard for smaller guilds or weaker groups.

Bosses on inferno don't do big damage tank need 2-2.5kk deff and 1.2kk hp if ini don't bugged. New wb maybe is op because we don't know tactics maybe when we will be know it it will be easier.

if you check the total damage done in tikal/inferno runs, wl/champs or warrior/mage do the same damage as scouts. I don't see why we would be OP if we only got like a very good 20-30s burst.

i agree totaly

Inferno is a huge instance, now it takes even longer to clear it.... nobody has time for this.

i think it is very good that we need more time on ini. Now 1 run it is about 1h we can't forgot that it is new ini and must be hard ( like new wb)

• 1) i didnt get a crit since months and as i remeber they change something with one of the last patches.
    2) What do you mean with slow mailbox?
    3) no comment xD
    4) thats a protection
    5) maybe its loading your addons, thats why it needs a bit more time.

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• I think nerf scout is a purely marketing play. The scout population on the server is very big but most have no runes 12. And now we have promotion for diamonds and runes. With these runes and titles from the new worldboss will make up most of the dps. We lost a lot of diamonds and time for nothing because the publisher sees only dps scouts who is not OP !!! And that's what's called balancing. Why did not we get as a balancer for this weakened increase of constant dps because after the boost time scout is weak. I'm afraid what will it be like to want to put +30 stones.
    I go back to the farm new event with alts because again someone made a silly joke with a drop of cards from a new event with bugged channel 2,3 at EXPO.

• 1) i didnt get a crit since months and as i remeber they change something with one of the last patches.
    2) What do you mean with slow mailbox?
    3) no comment xD
    4) thats a protection
    5) maybe its loading your addons, thats why it needs a bit more time.

1) Good for you but I don't know anyone else.
    2) Send and receive some items and you should know it. Compare the time it needs to store the same amount of items after buying them from itemshop^^
    4) Protection against what .. having a lil bit more fun :D
    5) No it has nothing to do with addons.

And again i want to complain about the idea of the devs that playing in darkness is fun. I attached a screenshot to show the problem.

• ###############------My Oppinion about the hole Scout nerv thing---########################
    ((i will start off with : why is Arcadia changing so many unuseful Stuff lately ?))
    - The Devs nervt not only the Scout they nervt the Champion/Rouge skill "Rune Overload" deals now with Physical dmg. for ppl who dont know B3 in Tikal requeres to tank magical and physical dmg skills..... why would you do that :?: Now the Mages need to stun the Boss if a Champion is tanking....Devs pls fix
    - They nervt the official "Silence" Skill from the Class Combination Warlock/Mage. Now its called Soul Seal which is not even near to the official one...
    - The NPC where u can trade 10 Diamonds to 6.000.000 Gold gives now only 5.000.000 Gold which isnt that much compared to before ,but in the lategame one Guildcastlebuff costs on X=10 / 6.000.000 Gold....
    Now the final one the Scout:
    Scout was never OP ! K/M was OP....what did the Devs : They said its fine 5Sec fights in Hos to each Boss , Speedruns which goes to that time exactly 20mins per run..nono its fine :pinch:
    But if they heard Scouts have different DEX/STR calculations compared to the official Server which isnt that of a big deal , OMG the Scout is totally op do you see his patk omg....no its not the difference it is the same. Its not the first Time Arcadia changed the Scout.
    Taking us 100k PATK away is like taking us a Stat on every Item for that you can pay now...Great f Job
    BUT, We worked our a.ss of to get to our Patk ! The Devs dont care...hm :thumbdown:
    I feel like the Devs do not think over about the dessicions they make ,and how influting that will be for the Server.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Stuff which should be FOKUSED on instead of Nerving
    - Ports in Inferno - its so importent ppl dont want to run 10min to the Endboss its dumb
    ye high end guilds cant complain but ppl which cant affort that many Time for running...we are not forrest gump
    - Phirius E LP and MP pots for healers should be implementet in Inferno
    - "Rune Overload" should deal with Magical dmg
    - Implement more Instances for ppl to clear
    - Implement instead of the lame offhand talisman which nobody uses from the worldboss a earring with 40% Crit which is very OP amazing we need that stuff, NEW Stuff !
    - New custom items,buffs,minigames,mops
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    that is my personal Statement all ppl which where involved should take the Position a little more serious and maybe thinking Stuff over before they lose more players.
    Gretz Brink

• Official Post

We would like to say thank you to all players who participated and left feedback in this thread.
    Based on this we performed some changes with current patch.
    We still will be discussing with Team about mentioned ideas.