Posts by Nadaná

i would suggest "raidheal" and if you really want to make it more specific you can also use macros in combination with the addon, but it depends on what kind of buffs etc.

Hello Arcadians,

first of all - thanks to all player who participated in the Event and made it great.

I am happy to annouce a Winner -> Citrax

The Winner already received the full statted Gear

D6ydOuE.png

since the Event is over the Thread can be closed. thank you

There are a lot ways to push your likes on a fair way.

share it with Friends, Guildmates, Global or whatever, but

Players who create multiple Accounts to get an advantage, will be excluded from the Event.

Admit only likes from accounts created before the event started should be the best option.

Yeah it´s a good option, i will think a bit more thorough with the next event. thanks

Welcome to my little Board Event II.

This Event is about your personal Story on the Server Arcadia. I think it could be very interresting who plays here and how it came to land here :)

How do you participate?

Just tell us your own Story here in the Thread

Requirements

‌Forum Account with your Charactername‌

‌The Mainthread should be liked

The Following Questions should be at least answered in your Story

1. Where are you from

2. some Words about you

3. How did you come across this Server ( advertising, Friends or something else)

4. How do you spend your Time

5. What do you enjoy most while spending Time on Arcadia

To keep it fair as possible, the Story should be written in English

Minimum Number of Participants of 5

‌Duration of Event

‌The Event will start today

‌The Event will end at the 16.03.19.

Winner and Prize

‌The One with the most Likes on his Posting will win a full statted, Gorge of Ice Giants ready, Heal/Support Gear

ps. I hope we can gather some cool Storys &)

pps. to translate your Story into an english version you can use Google Translate

So with your help to try one by one I could finally find a way to fix it, i've done 2 things (if somebody will have the same issues) :

- Run the game as administrator

- In every addon file, there is the "name of addon Vx.x" (eg: wowmap-2970196-alpha) this folder is a description folder for the version of the addon, just put what is inside of these folder to make it run properly (same eg : wowmap)

sounds like you extract it wrong.. you just need to use "extract here" and move the extracted folder to "game path"\Interface\addons

thanks for the feedback. the strawpol is just for myself and has nothing to do with the gamebalance itself.

Greetings,

noticed someone thought about to make a suggestion about adding wings of space. It might be a Mod didnt enable the Thread

Iam sure some players (me included) are annoyed by criting out if you are in a 12ppl raid and unable to reappaer in the instance. of course the easiest way is to fix such an Issue with adding wings of space but what about if the devs could just increase the raids to 13 player and cap the instance for 12 player. hopefully everyone understand what i mean:/

Let´s talk about it and pls stay with the topic&)

ps. I´ve created 2 Strawpols would be cool if you could check it out (it´s anonym):)

Warmage

Champ

Thanks for the fast responding.

I remember one from Captaincapslock.. he wrote something about mages and its still no enabled by an moderator and thats a month ago now.

next one was from Kalypso the thread was moved but not enabled, if someone can move it why would you not enable it?

good suggestions are made by sharing experiences and disscusing ways of implementing them, but if such opportunities are not tolerated from the outset - it makes no sense. There is no need for suggestion rules, but thats just my point of view or maybe add an suggestion corner for suggestions which doesnt fits the rules, so you can just move it there.

Greetings,

i would like to understand what´s the point for regular removal of threads, that have been created by players. I thought the forum is there to been used for interaction between players, to exchange ideas and make suggestion.

best regards

Hello Arcadians,

first of all - thanks to all player who participated in the Event and made it great. We gathered a lot of nice Imaginations and Ideas to think about.

All Imaginations and Ideas were nice and i am happy to annouce a Winner -> Kalypso

The Winner already received the 80k Diamonds

2RSXkzL.png

Thanks also to Dimebad and Thor for adding some Diamonds to the pot:thumbup:

The Event is over and the Thread can be closed.

Quote from Gargoyle

"I'm evil and have no friends on the server so if I was a developer, I'd take the server down for 24 hours and sit there grinning at all the people out there who want to play on Arcadia. Mwahahaha. Merry Christmas!"

he pmed me because he cant poste something since we got the new forum. So thats his Imagination

Welcome to my little Board Event.

Since I am basically interested in Opinions and Views of others, so I start this Event here. What would you do if you were a Developer for a Day in this Game?

It doesnt matter if you would give 1kk Diamonds to yourself or you would change a Mountskin into a Ferrari, just let your Imagination run wild and share it with us!

Requirements

‌Forum Account with your Charactername‌

‌The Mainthread must be liked

Minimum Number of Participants of 10

Duration of Event

‌The Event will start today

‌The Event will end at the 28.12.18 - 21:00 CEST.

Winner and Price

‌The One with the most Likes on his Posting will win 80.000 Diamonds

If we get more then 20 Participants i will add a rare Custom-Card.

Take a few Minutes to be a Developer &)

ps. since we have a lot of different players from all over the world who can only write in their own language, feel free to use google translate.

pps. thanks to Dimebag for sponsoring 30k Dia

ppps. thanks to playernet for sponsoring 30k Dia