Threads removal

• Greetings,

i would like to understand what´s the point for regular removal of threads, that have been created by players. I thought the forum is there to been used for interaction between players, to exchange ideas and make suggestion.

best regards

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• Official Post

There is no point of removing posts if they do not break rules.

I do not see any posts removed recently.

There is a thing which should be cleared on this point.

If the thread is placed in wrong section, it have to be moved to correct one.

For example PlayertNet Games > Suggestions (WEB related), instead of Game> Suggestions (game related).

Please note that on this point Suggestion Section - Rules apply on it.

Changed the title of the thread from “regular removal of threads” to “Threads removal”.
  • Thanks for the fast responding.

I remember one from Captaincapslock.. he wrote something about mages and its still no enabled by an moderator and thats a month ago now.

next one was from Kalypso the thread was moved but not enabled, if someone can move it why would you not enable it?

good suggestions are made by sharing experiences and disscusing ways of implementing them, but if such opportunities are not tolerated from the outset - it makes no sense. There is no need for suggestion rules, but thats just my point of view or maybe add an suggestion corner for suggestions which doesnt fits the rules, so you can just move it there.

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• Official Post

There are few answers on your question:

1. suggestion have to follow Suggestion Section - Rules

2. suggestion is accepted with queue not automaticly

3. suggestion is accepted if approved by Team during meeting

4. suggestion is accepted to discussion if require further explainations or more feedback

5. suggestion is accepted if there is enough resources to handle implementation

Otherwise, it is awaiting or declined (with information about).

There are sections already to handle them (awaiting, approved, declined).

You are right that suggestion are experience from the community, but pushing on them or changing the way of they flow like adding more sections do not change anything for the implementation.

Closed the thread.