Posts by Bleed

Hey i was wondering if you could replace the

Ice Blade Arrows (ID:211661) for Thorn Arrows (ID:214890) ,

Flying Ice Blade (ID:211495) for Thorn Blade (ID:214889) ,

inside the Item-Shop.

Best Regards Brink.

At this time the projectile ammunition items will not be replaced in the itemshop.
    If you require better ammunition you can chose to purchase them with Arcadia Coins.
    This was an error and better ammunition is not possible to purchase for Arcadia Coin.

Card Packs like
    -Card Ayelo (ID:770201 / bc099)
    -Card Kladoren-Schwimmer (ID:771313 / bc4f1)
    -Card kleines Breitmaulrhino (ID:771679 / bc65f)
    -Card Bonebreaker (ID:770210 / bc0a2)
    -Card Lagusen (ID:771188 / bc474)
    -Card Androlier (ID:770724 / bc2a4)
    -Card Rachegeist (ID:770227 / bc0b3)
    -Card Riesen-Blütenkaktus: (ID:770147 / bc063)
    -Card Scharlachschlangen-Gerneral (ID:770753 / bc2c1)
    -Card Splitterstromnavigator (ID:771627 /bc62b)
    -Card Zurhidon-Medium (ID:770315 / bc10b)
    -Card Masso (ID:770319 / bc10f)

Hi,
    I got the suggestion from a Friend to try the Class-Combination Warrior/Scout and at first it seemd to be a really good class combination. So i Checkt the Rotation:
    you start with a "Slash"
    followed by a Open Flank (when "Vulnerable" is on the Boss from other warriors doing "Probing Attack")
    otherwise you do "Probing Attack" which does "Vulnerable" an then "Open Flank"
    Now the fillable Skills kick in "Taktikal Attack" can only be Used when Target got Bleed causing from "Slash"
    Now if you got any Rage left you will use the most "overpowered WRITTEN" Skill : "The Final Battle" (434.4 % main hand weapon DPS, inflict 1013% main hand weapon DPS if the Boss is Lower then 30%)
    ->at that Point you have 0 Rage (Slash 25 Rage, Probing Attack 20 Rage, Open Flank 10 Rage, Taktikal Attack 15 Rage,The Final Battle 25 Rage)
    Then i do "Sword Breath" ->25 Focus
    Then i do "Skull Breaker" ->30 Focus
    ->After 3 Times out of Focus
    what Happens when you did all Skills and you have no Fokus and Rage, thats right you must wait 2seconds and you can do 1 skill wait another 2 seconds....and so on....and so on

Trash#
    if you start with 100 Rage you do one "Blasting Cyclone" and one "Moon Cleave" and you are out of Rage with any AOE for the next 5 seconds.
    followed by some "Skull Breaker" because you have no Rage :D

Now to my Suggestion:
    At first we start with the "Final Battle" i would Change that Skill to 1013,6% Main-Hand-Weapon-DPS without that the Boss need to be at 30% life, compared to the Charge Chop from a Scout it has a 6s Cooldown the Scout has a 15s Cooldown on it + you got Snipe with a instant cast if Hidden Peril triggers.

We reduce the Rage for each Skill used on the Warrior for 10 that means "slash" to 15 Rage, "Probing Attack" to 10 Rage ,"Open Flank" to an instant Cast, "Tactikal Attack" to 5 Rage, "the Final Battle" to 15 Rage and so on.

We set the "Blasting Cyclone" and "Moon Cleave" to 10 Rage and the Cooldown to 5 seconds.

"Skull Breaker" and "Aim for the Wound" and "Sword Breath" reducing all skills to 20 Focus should be fine.

Now we dont have to worrie about to getting out of Rage or Focus.

I am really interested about other players opinion, and i hope i could solve the never ending warrior problems with this suggestion.

Brink

Ty Guys for all this Feedback :D
    After reading some crazy Ideas about a 24man raid i got a littlebit confused. Aldo got released with the last Patch and Aldo was at that Moment Hardmode. It was a desaster ! We tryed with Sandstorm and Hades together. People hat permernent client crashes, Many People got instantly Killed by beeing near Aldo with laggs etc. Now Aldo seems makeable after the Nerv. Why should the new Instances be a desaster too ? I get the Point its nice like a raid at Ant Queen or Androlia in the Past, but we have to improve for the future that thinks which are worse like getting owned by a Critical Error Message or Laggs which only im personally getting when many people are around in a the area no more often happening anymore.
    -------------------------------------
    The Point with getting Gear very fast is not right. At first we need to say a timeline for the Instance to be opened, Hos 2015 DN 2016 Tikal 2017 Inferno 2018 . Hos was the greatest Joke on arcadia ever 20min Runs with 12 people ???
    Dalanis Nightmare got released its not a real Instance in my Oppinion but still you have 1h Time to clear ez life 20min with a 12man grp. Tikal same 20min Runs with a 12 man grp. And Finally Inferno : if you not failing at b4 with no complications 45m-1h, with a little 2h with many 3-4 h. All bc of Gargoyls which fear you in lava, Boss 4 with a very nice event kappa . I dont want to flame Inferno but we need to improve for the feature : Fast and Quick runs where the best it takes about 1 Month if people play well together to get geared. After that you farm it till many people getting triggred of the boring old Instance which has everybody seen and you usually playing some other games and maybe lose rom till the new 12 man raid instance come out and nothing is happening in the meantime.

That was the hole point behind that Forum Post i hope we can get a 6man instance in the near future or a well playable instance which everybody likes otherwise its in my oppinion real game over.
    Best wishes i hope i confused you not with that text
    Brink

Hello Arcadian´s,Supporter,Moderators,Devs
    My Idea for the future: The New Instance´s should be allowed and build for 6man only.

Pro:
    - run more often bc you need less people
    - search for people takes less time bc 6 man are always on to farm
    - more Teamplay with less players
    - less groupwipes
    - less annoying confusion

Contra:
    - tell me pls

I hope i helped you for the future to build new instances :D

###############------My Oppinion about the hole Scout nerv thing---########################
    ((i will start off with : why is Arcadia changing so many unuseful Stuff lately ?))
    - The Devs nervt not only the Scout they nervt the Champion/Rouge skill "Rune Overload" deals now with Physical dmg. for ppl who dont know B3 in Tikal requeres to tank magical and physical dmg skills..... why would you do that :?: Now the Mages need to stun the Boss if a Champion is tanking....Devs pls fix
    - They nervt the official "Silence" Skill from the Class Combination Warlock/Mage. Now its called Soul Seal which is not even near to the official one...
    - The NPC where u can trade 10 Diamonds to 6.000.000 Gold gives now only 5.000.000 Gold which isnt that much compared to before ,but in the lategame one Guildcastlebuff costs on X=10 / 6.000.000 Gold....
    Now the final one the Scout:
    Scout was never OP ! K/M was OP....what did the Devs : They said its fine 5Sec fights in Hos to each Boss , Speedruns which goes to that time exactly 20mins per run..nono its fine :pinch:
    But if they heard Scouts have different DEX/STR calculations compared to the official Server which isnt that of a big deal , OMG the Scout is totally op do you see his patk omg....no its not the difference it is the same. Its not the first Time Arcadia changed the Scout.
    Taking us 100k PATK away is like taking us a Stat on every Item for that you can pay now...Great f Job
    BUT, We worked our a.ss of to get to our Patk ! The Devs dont care...hm :thumbdown:
    I feel like the Devs do not think over about the dessicions they make ,and how influting that will be for the Server.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Stuff which should be FOKUSED on instead of Nerving
    - Ports in Inferno - its so importent ppl dont want to run 10min to the Endboss its dumb
    ye high end guilds cant complain but ppl which cant affort that many Time for running...we are not forrest gump
    - Phirius E LP and MP pots for healers should be implementet in Inferno
    - "Rune Overload" should deal with Magical dmg
    - Implement more Instances for ppl to clear
    - Implement instead of the lame offhand talisman which nobody uses from the worldboss a earring with 40% Crit which is very OP amazing we need that stuff, NEW Stuff !
    - New custom items,buffs,minigames,mops
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    that is my personal Statement all ppl which where involved should take the Position a little more serious and maybe thinking Stuff over before they lose more players.
    Gretz Brink

Hello everyone,
    After 2 Month of intence playtime i got Inferno clear. In that time i was grinding myself in Tikal, till i got ready. I finished Inferno with a couple of friends who got Inferno Server First and they stopped playing Inferno bc of this reasons which in my opinion should be getting better:
    - The time between the entrence and the last Boss cost around 10 Minutes of running time (+35% Ring Movement Speed)
    - Sometimes the Tank gets in Trash 10k-100k hits and sometimes randomly the Tank gets a onehit, but with no specific cast or skill from that Monster/Boss
    - Using Phirius Special water - Type E, is a Itemfunktion which can be used since Rom exist and there which would be much needed, (by healers or in specific situations where rendomly the Tank almost gets killed from no specific skill or cast from a monster or a boss for no reasons its not useable.......
    - I have been playing since 2014 and there is one think i really dont know for the custom Instances, and that is why there are in no custom instance (disclaimer Hos) no Mementos.
    I have been posting the same thread 2 years ago about the Mementos.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

==what can we do to solf that stuff ?===

At first it would be nice to get a Teleport like in Hos, you get a section :
    where do you wanna port ?
    -If boss one got killed
    -If boss two got killed
    -If boss three got killed
    -If boss four got killed
    -If boss five got killed

allowing Phirius Special water - Type E

Inferno.ini More often restarting

implementing Mementos on every Boss

//very Important pls check all files again which prevents to get a onehit from the same cast or attack normally can be easly stand
    Here is a link to that Diagramm: Diagramm Damage input

Thank you for listening
    Best reguards Bleed

You can play every Class combination u want as long as you know how to gain the Maximum of your class and how to play along the boss event. Scout is atm the most valuable dps class combination out there,bc of long range distant. If you remember in Cl a year ago it was not playable as a rogue/mage bc of the boss and trash aoes, or in Hos physical dps was not needed. Now it seems like physical damage is the better choice. But Mage combinations are only good for Hos and Tikal B4 (double boss) not OP anymore thats all. I hope you will find your own Class Combination m8 :D

Item Shop Suggestion:
    - Swing of the room
    - Arcane Transmutor Charge
    - big purified fusion stone package
    - GM Event Cards: Wabbit Card // pumpkin monster Card // Giant flowering cactus
    - Skin: Shints Secret information ID:213180 and a sepret one which has the same name: ID:213179
    - Guild Badges
    - PVP Equipment lvl.99 // Rings,Earrings

I recently tryed to get a Holy Pet egg, i farmed 1 Day straight and didnt got a single one, i know the drop rate got nervt, but i play here since 2015 and the Problem was on that date too.
    If you farm Caviars you realise how often you will get a Magical Caviars, to 99,9% i guess im not really sure you will reseave a Magical Caviar and 0,01% a Holy one or more less.
    On the other servers you realise its hard too but when you farm long enough for a Day the probability to get a Holy Pet Egg (Golden Caviar) is much higher.
    After One Day of intence farming i got 4 Holy Pet Eggs.
    Arcadia pls Fix :D

i usually wait around 30 seconds before i reenter the same Mirrorworld Instance or Goblin Mine.
    and when i open the Mirrorworld section to quickly after i get out it doesnt matter how long you wait you enter a emty room. :(

Hello,
    I found out when you enter to quickly Goblin Mines or Mirrorworld Instances with a reset Ticket that no Mobs or Bosses are Spawning, and you dont have the chance to get the Heards from Mirrorworld instances or the TP from Goblin Mines.
    You wasted a Reset Ticket
    Arcadia pls fix

Hello,
    before the update we had a 15x Drop rate and we got almost by every Monster after 5 times the Epic card.
    Now we have a 7x Drop Rate and i got after 1,5h a Card....
    I used 3 Weapon slots which give me 360% drop rate, daily Drop Buff 100%, 4 Pets which give me 80% Drop Rate, Housmaid Buff with 75% Drop Rate, Birthday Muffin 120% Drop Rate, Newborn (Capricorn) Pet which give me 20% more Drop Rate, Wings 58,8% Drop Rate and last my Pet which give me 5%
    So i have 818,8% Drop Rate
    Many players have the same Problem with farming now
    Arcadia pls fix

Hello Guys,
    I really miss the good old PvP-Servers of Runes of Magic. Is it possible to get open-world-pvp for a couple of
    Days ?

Official Thread
    (http://runesofmagic.gamepedia.com/PvP_Rules).

Importent Things:
    - not all Zones just some (maybe a different GM Zone)
    - reputation boost Items (idk the id, for the Item shop while the Event)

Greetings Bleedingassassin