Ideas to Improve the Class-Combination Warrior/Scout

• Hi,
    I got the suggestion from a Friend to try the Class-Combination Warrior/Scout and at first it seemd to be a really good class combination. So i Checkt the Rotation:
    you start with a "Slash"
    followed by a Open Flank (when "Vulnerable" is on the Boss from other warriors doing "Probing Attack")
    otherwise you do "Probing Attack" which does "Vulnerable" an then "Open Flank"
    Now the fillable Skills kick in "Taktikal Attack" can only be Used when Target got Bleed causing from "Slash"
    Now if you got any Rage left you will use the most "overpowered WRITTEN" Skill : "The Final Battle" (434.4 % main hand weapon DPS, inflict 1013% main hand weapon DPS if the Boss is Lower then 30%)
    ->at that Point you have 0 Rage (Slash 25 Rage, Probing Attack 20 Rage, Open Flank 10 Rage, Taktikal Attack 15 Rage,The Final Battle 25 Rage)
    Then i do "Sword Breath" ->25 Focus
    Then i do "Skull Breaker" ->30 Focus
    ->After 3 Times out of Focus
    what Happens when you did all Skills and you have no Fokus and Rage, thats right you must wait 2seconds and you can do 1 skill wait another 2 seconds....and so on....and so on

Trash#
    if you start with 100 Rage you do one "Blasting Cyclone" and one "Moon Cleave" and you are out of Rage with any AOE for the next 5 seconds.
    followed by some "Skull Breaker" because you have no Rage :D

Now to my Suggestion:
    At first we start with the "Final Battle" i would Change that Skill to 1013,6% Main-Hand-Weapon-DPS without that the Boss need to be at 30% life, compared to the Charge Chop from a Scout it has a 6s Cooldown the Scout has a 15s Cooldown on it + you got Snipe with a instant cast if Hidden Peril triggers.

We reduce the Rage for each Skill used on the Warrior for 10 that means "slash" to 15 Rage, "Probing Attack" to 10 Rage ,"Open Flank" to an instant Cast, "Tactikal Attack" to 5 Rage, "the Final Battle" to 15 Rage and so on.

We set the "Blasting Cyclone" and "Moon Cleave" to 10 Rage and the Cooldown to 5 seconds.

"Skull Breaker" and "Aim for the Wound" and "Sword Breath" reducing all skills to 20 Focus should be fine.

Now we dont have to worrie about to getting out of Rage or Focus.

I am really interested about other players opinion, and i hope i could solve the never ending warrior problems with this suggestion.

Brink

Closed the thread.