Posts by Bollo

Thanks for considering adjustments.
    I just wanted to add, that I have the same problem as Yibsi, Niirtii, Dimebag and Badgas. I have tried it for 3 times now and never got the stackable buff. My approach is to take the potion from Anna approx. 4h after the last mob spawned and then wait for another 2h until new mobs arrive. The monitor gets dark for a moment and then I instantly click the potion but I don't get anything from it. I have to say, thats really frustrating...

It has been a couple of weeks since the instance was released and I want to give a short feedback.
    Positive:
    + most of the boss events are fun to play
    + the design of the instance is nice
    + the event before Pingu is something new and was fun to figure out

Negative:
    - trash takes too long
    - minimum of 8 ppl to play the event at second boss

- last boss
    I want to focus a bit more on last boss because I believe some changes are necessary. The first event is more or less fine, more because it is playable, less because the random hits of the mobs are too strong. At least there are different possibilities of how to approach the tactic. It's always great if different groups can find out their own way of doing things. But for me the second phase is a big disappointment. We tried it yesterday with a small but decent group and played it for more than 15 minutes. At the end the boss had 100% HP again and we stopped trying. The healing of the boss is just too strong to play it without a full group. Here my frustration kicks in... why does the boss have to heal himself anyway? Or why do the totems have to be that strong? I see no point in that phase, the ability to play events is already checked in the first phase, now it's only about damage. And I also don't like the randomness of the totems. With some luck and a lot of damage you are able to kill the boss fast enough, else you will play there forever..In conclusion I urge you to change something. Either reduce the HP/Deff of totems drastically (by half or less) or just nerf the healing by a quarter or something like that.

In my opionion the loot is fine as it is. Yes in Inferno we got everything faster, but what came then? Everybody was equipped after 2 month of playing and it became really boring afterwards. I prefer if it takes longer to get the items, even if it takes up to one year for everbody to be equiped.

Hi Nadana, how are you able to see the new items? I looked through the charplan database and realized that the new items are allready in there. But I can't access them through the charplan interface. Can you tell me why not? :)

Hi,

I wanted to ask if there is an ETA of the new Instance in the chamber of elements? In the past, Tikal has been the top instance for about a year. Now Inferno is open since May 2017. Will the new content come around April or May this year?

I know that Aldo is still quite new, but since it has the same stats as Inferno, and only a few new items, many of us didn't need much of him.

In my opinion new content could generally come faster. This could mean a faster release of custom instances or a better synergy with the Runewaker Instances. Assuming it is more work to build a complete custom instance you could just include custom items into official instances like ice blade plateau or the level 100 enoch instance. If the bosses and trash get buffed a bit compared to the runewaker version we would have challenging content and new gear to stat while waiting for the next custom instance.

In my opinion alts (twinks) are fine, as long as they don't just stay there for the last few percentages while the main chars leave the party. Then it's exploiting and risking a ban for it.

I think this measure not only is well meaning, it even makes sense.

The main reasons why I think this change is in fact good is because this game is played worldwide, so everybody should have the chance to kill the boss. Most players live in Europe, this way Aldo would be killed in a time many players from different parts of the world could not be online and as soon as these players are online the boss would have a cooldown. So for our fellow players in different time zones this could be a positive change.

P.S. I understand some people are not happy about it and thinks we (Guilde Improved) are just greedy, but that’s not true. We didn’t kill Aldo daily, we didnt even do all channels and most importantly if there were another guilde trying to kill it in one channel, we would not bother them, as we believe everybody has at least the right to try it.

Hi,

has anyone farmed or cleared this instance lately?

Our guild tried but didn't succed with 4th boss. We always instantly die about 5 seconds after the boss splits up (at 30%). There is nothing in combat log and I have no idea what to try next. We moved far away, tried to do fast damage to the phantoms, tried to do no damage at all and still die without warning.

I am just asking if anyone succeded recently, then we will definitly try and figure out the tactic. If not, maybe a gamemaster or developer could look into the boss and tell us that it's not buggy? We know the instance from gamef.. server but didn't have these problems there.

ISS Level 75 "Beast Punishment"

Suggested changes: Remove casttime

Reasoning for these changes: Then it would be an alternative to cross chop, now it is not usefull.

ISS Level 90 "Unbridled Will"

Suggested changes: Give the warden a setskill that increases his damage (maybe 10% for 20 sec)

Reasoning for these changes: I can't imagine any situation where it is usefull, that the pet is immun to helpless. Instead the warden needs a damage increase to compete with other classes. While other classes profited of the new setskills the warden got no damage or patk increase and has difficulties to compete in higher instances.

@ohell:
    There is a setskill that can be used from shield form which does exactly the same, Clone Conversion from warnoken.

My feedback about the champion:
    In general I like all his setskills, I would just suggest one tiny change:

skill: Organic Destruction
    level: 85
    suggested changes: Remove cooldown on shieldform after clicking the skill
    reasoning for these changes: If it would be possible to go to shieldform immediately after using organic destruction, then a champion could use this skill for his burst. And since a champion tank doesn't have many burst skills it would be appreciated to get one.

If I remember right there is a limit at tier 20. But in praxis I have not seen any weapon above T16. The cost increases with a factor of three while the benefit with every additional tier is 10% of the base damage. That means it gets really expensive for a little more damage. In conclusion I would recommend to tier as high as possible as you can or want afford and be happy with it :)

Hi,

two of the championsetskills, Clone Conversion and Organic Deconstruction do not work as described in the tooltip.

Clone Conversion: "Instantly cancels Shield Form... Puts Shield Form into a cooldown state for 6 seconds."
    Organic Deconstruction: "Instantly cancels Disassembly Mode... Puts Disassembly Mode into a cooldown state for 6 seconds."

But both of the setskills give a cooldown to both, shield form and disassembly mode. I think it is supposed to be that there is just a cooldown on one of the abilities. Than you can use organic deconstruction and switch into shield form or use clone conversion and switch into assembly mode.

No it's not the same because when Phoenix gets triggered you keep almost every buff like hero potion, damage food etc. Only a few buffs like forge or warmage buffs are cleaned.

Grox gave the explenation why this happens, now it's time to decide if this is intended and usefull or worth changing. I personally don't mind rebuffing forge but I understand the problems with the warden pet.

But low level dd's or low level tanks are useless. Why should a healer be able to run the highest instance without any stats on his equip? Let's face it, for Tikal or Inferno a healer doesn't need HP and he also doesn't need wisdom or deff. So on the one hand it's easy to stat a healer because you can use any stat, on the other hand it's pointless.

In my opinion it would make sense to base all healing output on wisdom. Then a healer who invests in his equip and his stats has an advantage to others. But I also see the downside, a change this big will make a lot of people angry. Some healers now stat only protector and with one change their equip could get useless.

I think you all see the scout "nerf" to negative. Scouts still do insane damage and are essential for fast and easy instance runs. In my opinion the scout was overpowered and this is a step in the right direction.

My opionion about the latest changes to the game:

Positive:

• Inferno is a nice, tactical instance and really shows an improvment in game design compared to Tikal or HoS
    • The new zone looks nice and the new worldboss is really challenging
    • Relationship system and new siege titles are a nice addition

Neutral:

• New textures
    • New Icons, glowing effect etc. I guess I still have to get used to this^^
    • Drop rate changes. Cards don't drop in every mob like they used to but with some buffs it's still possible to farm without getting frustrated

Negative:

• The new worldboss and bosses in Inferno do a lot more damage compared to bosses in Tikal and older instances. While I like the challenge this makes it really hard for smaller guilds or weaker groups.
    • Boss tactics which give a disadvantage to melee DD's. Honestly I have no idea how a melee could do decent damage at Loki (last boss in Inferno). Therefore everybody still prefers Scout or Warlock/Champ. I would like to see more Warriors or Rouges in instances.

Maybe there is enough heal but it would still be cool if the cap would be removed. Then it would make more sense for a heal to stat wisdom.

First, congratulations for clearing the instance. I agree with you that the instance is very long and after a wipe it takes ages until the whole group arrives at last boss again. This is especially painfull for guilds who are still trying to figure out the tactics. Portals could be helpful to motivate other guild to try more.

For the second part, do you know which mobs or bosses do such high damage? After several runs in the last weeks I never had these problems with onehits. Some mobs do high damage but this is intended and easy to counter. The bosses are very hard for the tank but with decent Deff/LP values it is possible to tank all of them for a very long time.

After a few runs I noticed that only the first 4 bosses drop lava-shards. They drop one or two which means that the party gets 6 lava-shards in one run. To build an item we need 10. Wouldn't it be better if the first 4 bosses drop 10 lava-shards so we can build an item every run?

Hi,

I don't really like this idea. While it would be fine for smaller instancens which you can farm solo it would be very hard to get cards from instances like belathis, bone peak, kulech etc. And honestly I wouldn't want to spend time farming these instances.

I wanted to give feedback on the new instance. The first impression is good, I think the design is nice. Our group hasn't had the chance to clear the whole instance yet so I will focus on the first 3 bosses.

The first boss has a nice, playable event and from worldchat I can tell that it is allready farmed by random groups. So far I just had one inconvenience, a hole next to the mountain where I was feared into. But that could have been avoided if I had reacted faster ;)

The second boss is also nice and the event works well. It just sets really high standards for the tank, but thats fine. New instances shell require good equipment^^

After the second boss we had a lot of frustration with the path to boss 3. I guess with some more trys our approach will improve but for now the trash is annoying. Is it a bug that sometimes the fear doesn't end when a Gargoyle is killed? If I go first as tank I can sit down as much as I want, I have to leave the instance because of a neverending fear.

Then there's the third boss. For now I think I have understood his event and how his shield dissappears. But we have a big problem with a onehit that doesn't show up in the battle log. I had a little time and did further testing but I couldn't figure out when and why it appears. It just seemed random. For me, a person who tries to understand the events and tries to figure out what went wrong after a whipe, it's frustrating when nothing shows up in the battle log. So maybe you could look into it, and figure out if this hit is intended and if it is, give it a prober name. Thanks in advance :)

When we manage to kill the next bosses I will give more feedback.

Hello,

for me as a champion even the old version of the addon does'nt help. Chain drive and Forge both constantly give me buffs which will kick the cenedril's and the relaod of the cenedril helper is not fast enough to compensate it.

Hello, the bugfix for the cenedril buffs crosses the functionality of our custom skills (scout, p/w, etc)

Unfortunately the bugfix is not that easy but I would appreciate, if you found a way to implement it :)