making Dirty Tier 6 Stones

• I just want to make a suggestion. People may call me lazy after this but I will admit that before I even continue. When it comes to making T6 I am lazy and I get so bored that I could just cry lol.

SO, here is my thoughts: Have the NPC that sells the fusion stones or a new NPC, sell us T stones at whatever level we want. Of course it will still cost us the exact same amount in gold and charges that we pay now. So If I wanted to buy a T12 stone then that NPC would sell it to me but charge me what it would cost if I were to make it myself.

Now, on the game, people are making T14 stones and you know they would probably make higher if they did not have to spend days making them.

Just mu thoughts :thumbup:

Pyper

• Lol that would be cool tho people would actually spend more if it was less time i know i would

• You have to realize how many people base their income in the game from farming tier stones. Most people that farm them are free to play and if you make a npc that sells them, then that increases supply with less demand, causing prices to drop ridiculously. We still want a challenge in the game and something for us to grind so that we feel successful afterwards. This isn't a server modified to make it a walk through the park, yes it does have quite a couple perks, but this server is mostly for the uniqueness of the instances and everything that comes with them. ^^

• @TS

Why? Just why? Where is the fun in that? Why do people always choose the easy way? I see it here as well on the other publishers server, if it isn't be easy than it must be broken.

Former Battle Nun (90/86) from (Original) server Isiltir, later known as Agenor.
    On Paradise: Amaron (Magical Wd/D)

• Have the NPC that sells the fusion stones or a new NPC, sell us T stones at whatever level we want. Of course it will still cost us the exact same amount in gold and charges that we pay now. So If I wanted to buy a T12 stone then that NPC would sell it to me but charge me what it would cost if I were to make it myself.

the idea is not bad, but you forget the economy :) free2play player need this to earn diamonds and every high end player would walk around with a t17 weapon.

Why? Just why? Where is the fun in that? Why do people always choose the easy way?

you already got the answer > lazy or no time

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• Well tbh if this was implemented into the game then the merch could easily jusy sell dirty tiered stones from 1-6 and cleans from 1-5 that way it's not over powered and still need crafting to be done keeping the economy happy for t10 buyers and sellers etc just a thought.

• OK OK, I understand the economy thing, I know a lot of people depend on this for dias BUT, they list them on the AH for stupid prices. I actually do buy them there when I see a decent deal, I have people whispering me when they list a T11 for sale and the price is nice. I really do appreciate that!

Well for me, I been playing this game for years, actually about 4 months after it first come out. I never said it was broken, I am sick of making Tier Stones. I do not find any FUN in it whatsoever! BUT I will continue to make my own before I buy from ftp people who have inflated prices on the AH ;(

Anyhow, it was just a thought, no reason for anyone to get their knickers in a knot :D

Pyper

• Either go farm blues, use badges to get them or buy them from the AH, not that hard to do. If you are lazy, well, too bad for you. And if you think people are selling at stupid prices on AH then don't buy them. Making T-stones is the easiest thing to do in game lmao.

I have been playing this game since September 2009 and still making my own T-stones, just use the add-on :D

• I know how to make Tstones, and Farming the blues isn't an issue :D . The topic is "Dirty" Tstones so I would never use badges to make these. I do buy a lot from the AH when I see reasonable prices, so I am doing my part for the server economy. I also already stated that I would continue to make my own rather than buy at stupid prices. :wacko:

I do agree with you on one point Novi, making Tstones is the easiest thing to do in the game. However, it is boring and time consuming and puts me to sleep. I need a challenge and excitement not standing by an NPC making Tstones :sleeping: But I will continue to do it ,so it is all good.

Stating an opinion on here is nice, and making suggestions is also nice, it gets people talking. So, I appreciate all of the feedback even if you don't agree with me.

Pyper

• I still like the idea, but I get what they are saying but I won't be buying tiers stones from Ah either at those prices and due to how long and boring blues are I won't tier as high as I would if it was less of a grind but that's just me.
    Is their an update on when t6 whites will be coming in vendors ?

• I think a NPC who trades charges for tier stones is a nice idea. But it should not have the same exchange rate (charges to stones) as if you would farm T6 items yourself. The NPC could be based on T5 Items (like belts you could buy instead of farm) so it would need 364 charges for one T10.

Everybody who is lazy could pay these extra charges, everybody else could continue farming or buying tier stones. It would basically cap the price of tier stones in AH because the npc would "sell" T10 tier stones for 273 dias (without promo).

Closed the thread.